It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious “Men in Black” Sightings Reported Along Muscatine Co. Roadways

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I don't think I should..I know personally I wouldn't do anything with the information unless I found something actually incriminating but I can't trust others to do the same as me..not saying you would but I know nothing about you or your integrity regarding a topic that may be above both of our heads.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Please investigate.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

heavy metal fans
matrix/vampire cosplay
addicts going through withdrawal
flashers

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I will go ahead and throw it out there because it's an unwritten policy here at ATS.... No photos, No Exist! Someone from the area on ATS should drive out there and get some photos posted ASAP!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well, I wear black, and a trench coat, and I walk by the roadside often. Of course, we Brits are rather less confused by an understanding of elegance and refinement

I jest of course, about the elegance and refinement thing!

I do, however, believe that this will likely as not be a case of a properly dressed individual just going about his or her business, and being mistaken for some eldritch freak.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

that's ok, but I would not do ANYTHING for fear of my life

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's absolutely nothing, most likely homeless people, teenagers, people just messing around on the highway.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

My question to area residents/law enforcement would be -- has there been a rash of unidentified aerial objects/craft or paranormal sightings besides MiB's in the locale?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Great... I'm moving to this area in August!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

For reals?? That's awesome! We need more ATS'ers on the scene. Real time updates haha

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I couldn't make out the Men in Black in that photo, it was too black.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Does the guy have any ties to Cobb
Or the Pioneer Little Europe group....if so, PM me, I may be able to help with your investigations.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

My question to area residents/law enforcement would be -- has there been a rash of unidentified aerial objects/craft or paranormal sightings besides MiB's in the locale?

Just North of the 37th Parallel...

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I hear the music, daylight disc
Three men in black said, "Don't report this"
"Ascension!" and that's all they said
Sickness now, the hour's dread

BOC great band.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nope...

I can't let this go. I tried. I made a flippant remark, which covered my emotions on the subject.

But unfortunately, for those of you have become tired of my occasional descent into verbosity and vehemence, I cannot contain my dissapointment.

As I have pointed out, I am a fellow who appreciates a long black coat, and generally dresses in black garb. I have been asked many a time by passers by, fellow patrons of bars and customers in my store, whether I am off to a funeral, or what have you. I have had people just shout "Oi! MATRIX! Hur Hur Hur!" at me across the street, despite the fact that this has been my mode of dress for some considerable time longer than the movie franchise referred to has existed. Freak, weirdo, rapist, satanist (an irony given my strong love for Jesus), and worse have I been called as I walk down the street.

And I say to you all, that this seems, on face value of the report on the website, to have been a case of someone taking a look at a persons outfit, and making judgements about their motivations which are not only unfounded, but which the terrified party has NO right to be making what so ever. Yes, I wear long black coats, black combat trousers and boots, black waist jackets with many pockets, black shirts and t-shirts, black shades. I am a slice of midnight, animate shadow walking in light. What of it? I am as human, as compassionate and personable of a fellow as anyone could hope to meet, and more so than many people that most folk meet on a daily basis. My manner of dress should not, in this century, indicate to any passing person, anything about my character, other than the fact that I have a good taste in wardrobe items (because black goes with everything).

And yet, I am periodically subjected to outrageous verbal abuse, not to mention the unwelcome pigeon holing by what must be some of the most ill educated, prejudiced, oppressive individuals walking the face of the world.

Charolais,

If you happen to meet a stranger in midnight clad, please do me the courtesy of offering the chap a beer on my behalf? He's probably had a bad day.

And to everyone else... Tell your friends...The good guys wear black.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Has anyone actually been to Muscatine County Iowa? Trust me there is little there to spark your interest or the interest of MIB...just corn fields, soybean fields, a few hogs, some cattle and a few bikers cooking meth.

Great place to fly over...I grew up across the river...never looked back or went back.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

A Good find! I've never come across that type of info about the 37th parallel before. Apparently, an ex-Deputy Sheriff has made it his mission to investigate the happenings which occur on and near it in the heartland.

Deserted areas are where the unseen often becomes visible.

Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, let's not forget that Iowa still has fairly large colonies of Amish and Mennonites, and the menfolk certainly wear black. One center of Amish activity is in Kalona, Iowa, which is just a hop skip and jump down Route 22 from Muscatine.

edit on 21-6-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Smokes! Start a thread and keep us posted on that.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Even the ones stepping into the road, out of a corn field, in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

Nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join