It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious “Men in Black” Sightings Reported Along Muscatine Co. Roadways

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So who are these strange 'Men in Black' seen on a regular basis in this area...wearing trench coats and crossing the highway late at night.
If any of you are familiar with this odd and ongoing occurance,...please contribute to this thread.

MUSCATINE COUNTY, Iowa (KWQC) – R. J. Strong of Port Louisa, Iowa was spooked by what he saw a week ago Monday, June 13, at 2 a.m.

Strong posted on Facebook afterward that he was traveling near Ogilvie and F avenues in Muscatine County when he saw “some weirdo walking down the paved road in a black trench coat!!!!” Several others on social media have reported similar sightings in recent weeks.

According to the reports, the individuals have been seen standing beside roadways and sometimes stepping into roadways as motorists are passing at locations across Muscatine County, in southeastern Iowa. “My son has experienced this and it’s no joke,” posted Beatrice Wilson Strong. “It was really a frightening experience to him.” “It’s happened to a few friends of mine out on [Highway] 22,” posted Cassie Pameticky.

The Muscatine County Sheriff’s Office has taken notice, posting Monday on its Facebook page, “We have had several reports of ‘men dressed in black’ entering the roadway in rural Muscatine County.”

Several people have told KWQC that these same individuals have been spotted walking across homeowners’ yards, although the MCSO Facebook post does not mention sightings on private property.

The MCSO is now asking anyone who encounters the individuals to “call 911 immediately.” The sheriff’s Facebook post has generated several jokes and speculation that harmless pranksters are behind the sightings.

However, the MCSO says on its Facebook page, “We do take this seriously” and investigators are “hoping the public can assist.”

kwqc.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

" So who are these strange 'Men in Black' "

robots ?
low on batteries

or

Is there a heavy metal/biker bar nearby ?

edit on 21-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You mean the real men in black? Most of the stories about them is made by "Men of letters". Ask a builder maybe they will tell you another story of lies..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If theyre seen on a 'regular basis' how or why are they strange, or mysterious?

Bronze age, industrial age, etc... Now the age of fear...
edit on 21-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

" So who are these strange 'Men in Black' "

I hear the music, daylight disc
Three men in black said, "Don't report this"
"Ascension!" and that's all they said
Sickness now, the hour's dread

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Honestly, it truly does sound like bored kids out of school and doing stupid things trying to make it go "viral."

It's the age that we live in. My money is that these are the types of individuals who will get caught at some point for this.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

My mother who works in a rural area here in Canada had a strange encounter recently with a man in a black trench coat who randomly walked into her office.

He asked her some odd questions about buying some property in a town that's known as a ghost town around here, and told her to call a social worker who he works with, to what end I don't know. The name of the social worker sounds completely made up but my mother was able to get a hold of this person after some trying.

Here's where it gets stranger..so my mother couldnt get a hold of this person right away so he leaves only to come back an hour later with a bullet proof vest on (very uncommon site here in Canada, especially a rural area).

He speaks to his social worker for a bit upon arriving back and this time he says he needs information about jobs in the conservation areas nearby, and after being told there are no jobs available, angrily leaves and heads to the nearest conservation area.

Shortly after this, a park ranger came running to her office to make sure everyone is ok; apparently they apprehended him and sent him to a psych hospital.

A few days later he must have been released because he has been calling the office where my mom works which has caused her quite a bit of distress (unfortunately she doesn't have any weapons to protect herself with).

So after she told me the story, she gave me his name, and after some simple preliminary investigations things got even stranger.

The guy is part of an international satanic cult, he is a whit supremacist, and has references to having worked with the government on projects involving our national space program and national defense under the guise of a contractor.

As I dig deeper, I almost can't believe how conspiratorial this whole thing might be, and I'm half hoping I haven't stumbled on something I really shouldn't have.

I will continue my investigation..as most you know you can't hide anything these days, and I personally can track anyone if I really want to which I learned from my previous work experience.

Also he changed his name in the last two years which I find curious as well.

edit on 21-6-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why are the cops even interested in this? As far as I can tell, no crimes have been committed.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Men in Black matter!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I never really got the whole men in black thing. They say they show up and scare people into keeping quiet about seeing a UFO but there's already been thousands of photos, magazine articles, interviews and documentaries on the subject, sounds like their kind of late to the party.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

A man working on government projects gets sent to a psych hospital...somethings going on...be careful

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
MiB's are one of the few paranormal ideas that regularly give me the willies even as my brain discards the idea that they're extraterrestrials or whatever.

Don't they also tend to show up when some tragedy is about to happen (not unlike the supposed "Mothman"?)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They might be FBI agents trying to stir up a terror attack.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Among whom, jack rabbits and owls?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ha, I'm only about 30 minutes North of Muscatine. First I've heard of it but it sounds like a good road trip to do some ATS investigating. Even though this just gives me the heebie jeebies.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Among whom, jack rabbits and owls?

Ya not much going on in Muscatine these days. It's an older town so jack rabbits and owls sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

They have been seen trespassing in peoples yards at night...and walking through traffic.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

At first I thought this guy is some crazy conspiracy theorist (no offence to anyone) but as I dug deeper into his profiles, it even seems like he is posting coded messages.

Here is an example I'm creating of the way he writes stuff which leads me to believe it's coded:

- today I went to the MARKET to buy fruit
- tomorrow I will be SHOOTING another part
of my film

He writes stuff with only one word in capitals, I'm trying to see if it's a legit code or if this guy is insane and I'm being strung along.

edit on 21-6-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

My mother who works in a rural area here in Canada had a strange encounter recently with a man in a black trench coat who randomly walked into her office.

He asked her some odd questions about buying some property in a town that's known as a ghost town around here, and told her to call a social worker who he works with, to what end I don't know. The name of the social worker sounds completely made up but my mother was able to get a hold of this person after some trying.

Here's where it gets stranger..so my mother couldnt get a hold of this person right away so he leaves only to come back an hour later with a bullet proof vest on (very uncommon site here in Canada, especially a rural area).

He speaks to his social worker for a bit upon arriving back and this time he says he needs information about jobs in the conservation areas nearby, and after being told there are no jobs available, angrily leaves and heads to the nearest conservation area.

Shortly after this, a park ranger came running to her office to make sure everyone is ok; apparently they apprehended him and sent him to a psych hospital.

A few days later he must have been released because he has been calling the office where my mom works which has caused her quite a bit of distress (unfortunately she doesn't have any weapons to protect herself with).

So after she told me the story, she gave me his name, and after some simple preliminary investigations things got even stranger.

The guy is part of an international satanic cult, he is a whit supremacist, and has references to having worked with the government on projects involving our national space program and national defense under the guise of a contractor.

As I dig deeper, I almost can't believe how conspiratorial this whole thing might be, and I'm half hoping I haven't stumbled on something I really shouldn't have.

I will continue my investigation..as most you know you can't hide anything these days, and I personally can track anyone if I really want to which I learned from my previous work experience.

Also he changed his name in the last two years which I find curious as well.

The cult theory is a good one.
Trench-coats? Who wears trench-coats in summer...in Iowa?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

that is very strange, what is his name, PM it to me so I can spy too...omg so scared

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join