It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary campaign trying to silence secret service book

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
And Hillary has the balls (yes, she probably has a pair) to criticize Trump for not allowing WAPO reporters. She's afraid what people will find out what she's really like. In all actuality she's probably more disturbing than Trump. America will find out too late after she gets in come November.

Team Hillary is working overtime to block former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne from appearing on ANY broadcast network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. Byrne is set to reveal what he observed inside the White House while protecting the First Family in the 1990s. 'What I saw sickened me,' Byrne explains. 'I want you to hear my story.' Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill's sexploits.

drudgereport.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What i feel about that woman i cannot quantify into words to feel the loathing i have towards her.
If there is some justice in this World she would be in Jail already but obviously there isn't.

She tried to threaten comedians in California and the club they were in for making fun of her,she is so full of ego based on Political power it's sickening but then i saw a woman throw a plastic water bottle at her on stage and she acted like a frightened 3 year old child...it's all an illusion,she gets high on killing Gaddafi and marvels at his death but sh!ts her pants when confronted by an angry woman lobbing plastic bottles.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And she has the nerve to say Trump doesn't have the temperament to be commander in chief!

Watch videos of Hillary and Bill when they were younger, especially during their Arkansas days. She looks, smiles, and walks like she is the Queen of Sheba and has the most arrogant appearance high-and-mighty attitude I have ever seen. Jackie Kennedy she is NOT!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

....then i saw a woman throw a plastic water bottle at her on stage and she acted like a frightened 3 year old child...

Actually it was a shoe. At least Dubya was looking at the projectile when someone threw a shoe at him. He actually dodged two shoes. A more accurate throw would've nailed her. Then she tells some lame jokes to brush it off.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I stand corrected,i could have sworn at the time it was a plastic water bottle but then again it does not have the power as the same missiles that rained down on Gaddafi that she chirpily buzzed off.
A sh!tbag non the same.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If she doesn't successfully bury this expose - get ready for another false flag MSM banquet.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I love that video of Bush. He looks amused as he adroitly avoids the projectile, but at the same time he looks like, "bring it on, buddy, I'll fight 'ya".

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Where is the evidence that Hillary's campaign is trying to silence the man that wrote the book? It appears that he will get his 15 mins of fame on a MSM news outlet (FoxNews).

Also, according to the AFAUSSS, this man was not in a position to be close enough to the Clintons in order to experience what he claims.

This is just more Right Wing bait. Why do you guys fall for it every time?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
For some of us that where around when Bill was POTUS. We know how the Clinton's where in the White House. I had several military friends tell me stories that where assigned to the White House. This new book just reconfirms to me what I had already known something about.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Methinks you live in a different galatic cluster.

There have been a shocking number of former employees etc.

who have said similar things for decades.

You can DENY THE FACTS ALL YOU WANT.

The TRUTH remains . . .

the gritchy one has absolute worst character of anyone on the political stage in my 70 years.

Most folks who have worked around her and are no longer under her spell say that she's the

MOST EVIL, VILE PERSON THEY HAVE EVER MET IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES.

That anyone would support such a miserable piece of human garbage for even as much as dog catcher is a brazen commentary on that person as much as it is a shocking example of terminal ignorance.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Bears repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Ceeker63
For some of us that where around when Bill was POTUS. We know how the Clinton's where in the White House. I had several military friends tell me stories that where assigned to the White House. This new book just reconfirms to me what I had already known something about.

Anyone even moderately well read has known such FACTS for a very long time.

That such a creature could even imagine "running" for the WH is a testimony to the brazen ruthlessness of the oligarchy and their UTTER CONTEMPT for "the little people." . . . in the creature's words.

It is one of the most flagrant examples of horrific assaultiveness on the body politic in my memory.

It is as though the oligarchy on every other billboard across the nation put a black, flaming middle finger with the caption--

!!!U. YOURS AMERICA--PREPARE TO BE SHAFTED WORSE!!!

They should force her to wear a Morlach mask in public. That's her mentality, values, ruthlessness.

I don't think I have adequate words to describe the utterly literally hellish nature of her CHARACTER and values.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

What specifically has she done that's so terrible? Do you have any corroboration or just rumors? I'm not being snarky but really would like to know.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

There's an abundance of searchable narratives by folks who have worked for her, around her.

The biggest body of data that's most provable are those features of her communications habits and attitudes that bespeak an absolutely evil, vile, hostile, arrogant, corrupt etc. etc. creature of the worst sort. That sort of evidence is all over the web.

There are also personal anecdotes e.g. that from a friend of mine that I've posted and many others have posted similar persona anecdotes.

And, the evidence of the 150 folks killed--as in DEAD--because they worked for the C's, guarded the C's etc. and knew too much . . . that evidence is actually quite abundant and much of it from very reliable sources.

At this point, if folks want to think she's even remotely decent, much more so of tolerable good for the country,

I'd consider them UTTERLY DELUSIONAL AND/OR TERMINALLY UNINFORMED.

There's just far too much such info from far too many quite reliable sources.

Believe what you will.

IF she gets installed again in the WH

YOU will greatly regret it.

As will every other living thing in the nation, and possibly the planet.

She really is that evil and vile.

And obviously so, actually.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hillary has always been known to be disgusting.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The necessary rebuttals by the Hillary Campaign will cost millions.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Maybe she can get the DOJ to censor and edit it for her?

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hillary hates free speech and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

new topics

top topics

join