It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Quit wasting your time fooling yourself and trying to prove me wrong with you bias view

Surely, I am not the only one here who's opinion is "biased"
I'm not trying to "prove" anything, but simply state my reasons for not believing this to be a hit.

Going on this Land Mine theory, I guess Angelina Jolie is next in line to be hit...given her recent campaign to ban them as well...? Satanic ritual murder huh? I would expect a little more flash and ritual, than a car crash, but that's just me... Let's just agree to disagree on this one. As much as Icke's book is referred to here, I'll definitely pick it up, but I must admit, this reptoid bit is going to be hard to buy...a little too "V" maybe....

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The reptilian thing shouldn't be hard to buy if you believe in aliens and you believe in the power of Satan.

Really what is so hard to believe about reptilians that drink blood and fight underground wars on our planet???

I don't see how that it too hard to believe. Aliens are here and they have been here for years. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Why should the reptilian issue be any different???

Abraham

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well I disagree with you on this very much and I don`t believe for one minute a word thats said. Why? Because you have chosen not to exercise free thinking but have boldly latched on to what one man says. I don`t in all your arguements detect a single piece of free thought. You have no first hand info on this but must rely instead on a man who also has no first hand information. I asked for a link to the "bullet" report but nothing has been forthcoming. I have looked at this in a free thinking way weighing up the evidence and possibilities and believe that the conclusion I have reached is correct.

Any assertion by you that I am under anyones control or that I am not diverse enough in my thinking is not required. Just so you know I do not believe in the monarchy ( I oppose their presence and would like nothing better than to be rid of them) and I do not believe in capitalism and its lies. I am a communist, a believer and watcher of UFOs, I believe in the paranormal and many things beyond, and I have always done very well in what I set my mind to.

Oh and I notice that you have a definite tendancy to making accusations against people when you can`t answer a question. So please respond to this,

" Every single person on this thread is relying on speculation of the facts"

Have you Abraham Virtue seen any evidence of this case first hand?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
No I haven't seen any evidence of this horrible incident firsthand. But I didn't see any evidence of my birth but I still believe in that. Really Cassini, can't you do any better than that???

Don't you realize that my conclusions on this matter are not wholly based on David's theory. David is just ONE out of MANY people who have come up with this same conclusion. Please stop your crusade against him. It is quite disturbing. Why do you have to relentlessly go and attack one man's belief???

Don't you have better ways of using your intellect???

Why not take my advice and read his book. A book that references MANY, MANY other sources. I find it nerve racking that you think Icke pulled all of his research out of his own head. That is just not possible. We all learn from others. No one is born into this world with the knowledge that they hold. All knowledge is sought out and attained. The only knowledge that isn't is instinctive, and even then that type of knowledge is passed down.

So no, you are wrong. My theory is not based on one man's ideas. It is based on several. I have asked you to read "Gideon's Spies" as well. But it is clear that you are unwilling to do that because it just may prove you wrong. Quit hiding behind your creature comforts. Wake up and smell the coffee.

By the way, the bullet theory doesn't have to have a "link" to be proven. Links are made by people who hold the power to make them. No link about this probably exists. Even if it did, I wouldn't know where to find it. The bullet issue was not in any of the sources I read from.

Sorry I can't help you there.

By the way, are you ever going to read my U2U, or are you going to ignore it just as William does???

Abraham

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Really what is so hard to believe about reptilians that drink blood and fight underground wars on our planet???

Just repeat this to yourself....and I think you may have answered your own question....

here's why it's hard to believe...

1. If there are enough for full scale war, it's near impossible they could stay secret from spelunkers, miners, etc. for all of this time...
2. Why does only one man seem to know everything about them...wouldn't this be more known by many researchers (such as the grey phenomenon)?
3. Hollow Earth? There are just too many scientific problems with this to even get into....

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"I have asked you to read "Gideon's Spies" as well"

I am, give me a chance.

"I find it nerve racking that you think Icke pulled all of his research out of his own head"

May be my attack on one man is wrong. However, I am not suggesting that he pulled this all out of his head. I am questioning his reliability to pass fit judgement on the sources he may use and the conclusions he reaches from them. This is the ax which I grinding.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
[quote[Really what is so hard to believe about reptilians that drink blood and fight underground wars on our planet???

Just repeat this to yourself....and I think you may have answered your own question....

here's why it's hard to believe...

1. If there are enough for full scale war, it's near impossible they could stay secret from spelunkers, miners, etc. for all of this time...
2. Why does only one man seem to know everything about them...wouldn't this be more known by many researchers (such as the grey phenomenon)?
3. Hollow Earth? There are just too many scientific problems with this to even get into....

1---How do "They" stay secret???

Well "They" are not always in the form of humans. Besides who is to say that the secret isn't already out???

2---One man??? Whoever said it was just one man who thinks this??? As if Icke was the first. Please remember that like other researchers David has sources too. Here read this:

www.sacred-texts.com...

3---Hollow Earth???

Well that is not conclusive. Yet according to the man in that link above it is. Anyway, I never said anything about a hollow Earth. I said, underground wars. There is a difference you know.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"I have asked you to read "Gideon's Spies" as well"

I am, give me a chance.

"I find it nerve racking that you think Icke pulled all of his research out of his own head"

May be my attack on one man is wrong. However, I am not suggesting that he pulled this all out of his head. I am questioning his reliability to pass fit judgement on the sources he may use and the conclusions he reaches from them. This is the ax which I grinding.

I don't get it. Why is he not allowed to use the sources you haven't even read up on??? Is it because they mess up the order of your little fantasy world???

Or is it because you are not in the position to clarify them???

Who are you the source police???

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
"Who are you the source police???:"

Someone who is interested in the genuine truth and proper answers. I don`t believe that he is in a position to make a sound judgement on the information he recieves.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"Who are you the source police???:"

Someone who is interested in the genuine truth and proper answers. I don`t believe that he is in a position to make a sound judgement on the information he recieves.

Yeah that is true, but who is???

Can we be sure of ANYTHING????

No not really. What if this world was just a dream of some dreamer and we are the ones living in it???

What if God didn't even exist and when we 'die' we just are inmobile with no one to know or see that we are still living??? What if we just lay there as if we were dead but in fact we were really screaming for help???

What if?????

That is the question. That is what keeps my mind open to his conclusions. The fact that what if is a possible reality.

We can never know for sure. Not until we hear it from God. Then again what if that which told us the so-called truth wasn't even God???

What if it was just another lie???

What if???

That question leaves all answers open.

You See?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
post anymore on it, until after I read Icke's book (which may be a while). Then, I'll try and dig up this thread, and post my thoughts on it after seeing both sides....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join