It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After outcry, FBI releases full transcript of Orlando nightclub shooting call

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I used to think they were paid.

Now I just think they are sad little people that need drama to somehow fill the void that is their life.

Maybe cats just don't work for some people.

Always arguing in every thread just for the sake of arguing. Patting themselves and their virtual partners on the back.

Becoming keyboard heroes when people don't respond the way they want.

I honestly thing paid posters would be far less obvious then some people here. They have to be giving it away for free because nobody is going to pay for it.

And what are you doing here if it's not "arguing for the sake of arguing"?

Did your cat die or something? You have my condolences.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkVeela

So answer this question for me. Does the government have the right (or obligation) to track, follow, harass and limit the rights of someone for the rest of their life, because they have publicly supported something that the government deems a threat to themselves or to the country, even when that person hasn't up to that point actually acted in accordance with their public statements? Do we want the government to be able to decide on their own when and who they want to monitor/take away rights, and for how long?

And no, the correct answer is not "only when it's Muslims, not when it's me."
edit on 21-6-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not the same God.
Christians believe Christ is God. Muslims and Jews do not.
So changing Allah to God in the transcript is a big deal.

Keep putting it out there tho it will stick with those who don't know the difference.

Technically, Christians believe all sorts of things, but most believe that God is Three Persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost, aka The Trinity.

The English word "God" and the Arabic word "Allah" are exactly synonymous in meaning.
edit on 21-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not the same God.

Keep putting it out there tho it will stick with those who don't know the difference.

Technically, Christians believe all sorts of things, but most believe that God is Three Persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost.

The English word "God" and the Arabic word "Allah" are exactly synonymous in meaning.

Umm actually no not all of us beleive he is three persons. God is the father. His seprate person. Jesus is the son,and hi sown person. and the holy ghost is its own entity. When you hear of trinity its The Three of them working together as one unit and not actually 3 in one.

Allah means"the god" but God means God.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Not the same God.

Technically, Christians believe all sorts of things, but most believe that God is Three Persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Umm actually no not all of us beleive he is three persons. God is the father. His seprate person. Jesus is the son,and hi sown person. and the holy ghost is its own entity. When you hear of trinity its The Three of them working together as one unit and not actually 3 in one.

Allah means"the god" but God means God.

Notice that I said "most.' The two largest Christian denominations are the Roman Catholics (who came up with the 3-in-1 idea) and the Southern Baptists who haven't bothered to come up with anything new. I was not speaking to your personal interpretation of the mythology, obviously.

I'm also not going to debate the meaning of words. The word "Allah" is exactly equal to "God," semantically and linguistically. Your personal beliefs don't change that fact.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 200Plus

Shut up I made a name mistake. The fact is those religions have the same God. But you missed the point..as usual.

You did not just make "a name mistake," you specifically attempted to conflate the Muslim "Allah" with the Judeo-Christian "God" and did so in a way in which you tried to appear quite knowledgeable, but when called out on it, you claim "oopsie, it was a simple mistake."

No wonder you are so enthusiastic for a candidate that is known to lie or not be able to remember vast amounts of her own actions; up to and including claiming not remembering signing a nondisclosure agreement which had it's own specialized security briefing.

Here are your words again in case you forgot them:

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 200Plus

Allah is like a Jesus figure. He's a prophet not god.. The God of Islam is the same God as Christianity and the Jews. The God of Abraham.
Oh say it ain't so. But it is.

Your post tries to convey knowledge you do not possess, which is obvious to any once your erroneous position is clearly established. That seems to be a pattern with you.

The very fact that we have people not upset that the authorities (all of them) came right out and told the American people that they would not be given all of the facts in this case, which has bearing on each and every individual in our nations, really goes a long way toward undermining the little faith I had left in my fellow citizens.

To those of you still fighting for the ideas and ideals our country was founded upon, thank you!
edit on 21-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: not knot naught

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not the same God.

Technically, Christians believe all sorts of things, but most believe that God is Three Persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost, aka The Trinity.

lol
uh no
Ask any muslim you may know if Christ is God.
What Christian does not believe Christ is God?
Also if it means the same why would the govt need to change it? Then lie and say they did not?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh and for somone who doesnt believe in fairy tales you sure are opinionated as to what fairy tale believes what.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Not the same God.

lol
uh no
Ask any muslim you may know if Christ is God.
What Christian does not believe Christ is God?
Also if it means the same why would the govt need to change it? Then lie and say they did not?

You're being ridiculous.

Muslims believe that Jesus (Isa) was a Prophet, and indeed, a very honored Prophet.

Christ is God. Heavenly Father is God. Holly Ghost is God. Yep, been there, said that.

Allah is Arabic for God. God is an English word. Allah is an Arabic word.

Why lie about that?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh and for somone who doesnt believe in fairy tales you sure are opinionated as to what fairy tale believes what.

Thanks for the personal acknowledgement.

I'm also a Taurus that likes long walks on the beach.

Now, that you're done with me, got anything on topic?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If he didn’t know if he, himself, was Sunni or Shia then he probably wasn’t Shi’ite either. For that matter, it stands to chance that he wasn’t a Muslim at all.

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10amTuesday2am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

for someone who does not believe in fairy tales you sure are opinionated as to what those who do believe in fairy tales believe

Allah does not equal Jesus
you just posted it yourself

Change Allah to Jesus and watch the fireworks begin

You being bigoted to religion do not understand this as it is all just fairy tales

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

for someone who does not believe in fairy tales you sure are opinionated as to what those who do believe in fairy tales believe

Allah does not equal Jesus
you just posted it yourself

Change Allah to Jesus and watch the fireworks begin

You being bigoted to religion do not understand this as it is all just fairy tales

Yada yada.

Last time. God in English is Allah in Arabic. Allah in Arabic is God in English.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
If he didn’t know if he, himself, was Sunni or Shia then he probably wasn’t Shi’ite either. For that matter, it stands to chance that he wasn’t a Muslim at all.

His father did claim that Mateen wasn't even that religious.

Of course, that doesn't suit the narrative so many are desperate for, so I'm sure that's just TPTB/Illuminati propaganda (rather than what a father knows about his son.)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No you are daft
Jesus is not Allah

Just because you and the govt want it to be does not make it so.

The orlando shooter did not praise Jesus
The orlando shooter did not say Jesus is great

The definition of God in islam and Christianity is vastly different.
The govt knows this and wants to muddy the water for those who dont.

And you ,who claim all of this is fairy tales anyway, are being disingenuous by claiming it is the same.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No you are daft
Jesus is not Allah

Just because you and the govt want it to be does not make it so.

The orlando shooter did not praise Jesus
The orlando shooter did not say Jesus is great

The definition of God in islam and Christianity is vastly different.
The govt knows this and wants to muddy the water for those who dont.

And you ,who claim all of this is fairy tales anyway, are being disingenuous by claiming it is the same.

What is the definition of God in Islam?

What is the definition of God in CHristianity?

I have not equated "Jesus" with anything. Stop repeating the same silly thing over and over.

We're talking about the meaning of two words. I don't have to believe in Bugs Bunny to be able to write his name.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

We're talking about the meaning of two words. I don't have to believe in Bugs Bunny to be able to write his name.

Two words that have different meanings.
You know this and so does the govt that changed "Allah" to "God"

Why the need to change "Allah" to "God"?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It was a name mistake. The three religions do in fact have the God of Abraham at their root. That was what I was getting at.
I did not lie. Don't call me a liar. Don't put your intents into my ideas.
As for the rest of all that slandering my intelligence. Typical of you.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Two words that have different meanings.
You know this and so does the govt that changed "Allah" to "God"

Why the need to change "Allah" to "God"?

Perhaps because Allah, in Arabic, means God, in English?

What's the problem? What did this horrendous switch on the part of the government achieve? What changed about this massacre? Americans are dead; what difference does the word make?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master;
Nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

~John 13:16

God is like the Sun; it is our light and our warmth.
The Holy Spirit is like the Moon; we can almost touch it.
The Prophet is like the Earth; here with us in the now.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join