It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After outcry, FBI releases full transcript of Orlando nightclub shooting call

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Mateen, when he was being investigated by the FBI, was not a mass-murderer or a terrorist. He was an American citizen, just like you, and just like me. He had the same Constitutional rights we all do. And the same rights, regardless of his religion to be unmolested by the government beyond nominal due process. He was investigated and rightly so. He was investigated and what was found was that he didn't have any real ties to these terrorist organizations.

This is true. A good analogy would be if a U.S. Citizen right here on ATS posted support of a militant patriot group that fought off government oppression in a blazing gun fight, and if that citizen had a father who also supported such patriot groups in the past. Would the government have the right to monitor that citizen's actions on a daily basis for the rest of their life, tap their phones, and not allow them to purchase any guns for life, even though this citizen hadn't actually done anything but vocalize support for the "bad guys"? Who knows, even though he was never officially a member of this patriot group, he might decide to go rogue one day and bring his guns to a government office to shoot a bunch of folks, so I guess that would justify the government following him around for life, right?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic I scanned the postings and found this the only mention of audio tapes unreleased.
Let me suggest why. Time mag has a cover with a list of the dead. they all talked on cell phones, they all have left records to their respondents.
the voice messages could be compared to the 911 audios.
If they do not match, the Pulse story moves to the hoax bin.
But its a G4S/FBI operation. in my opinion. no investigation allowed...by us unwashed.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

There you go. Now most of you have your wish. You have just validated the power of someone who wants nothing more than that validation.

It's a damned shame when people have to hear the Truth, isn't it? What a shame.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The issue to me here at this point is exactly what you're pointing to.

There are plenty of wingnut Americans who have made treasonous statements and threats of violence against the United States. They call for our demise and destruction. They train in military-style camps and stockpile weapons to use against Americans.

Yet, let the FBI cast more than a longing glance at these guys and oh the hue and cry from right-wingers on ATS!

AMERICA! FREEDOM! DUE PROCESS!

But when the FBI looks at an American Muslim and finds no criminal or terror ties that warranted even putting him on the Terror Watch List (apparently), well, that's not enough. He's MUSLIM after all! and therefore a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST!

He turned out to be a mass-murderer and committed one of the worst hate-crimes in American history. And what's important?

ISLAM! TERROR! RADICALIZED!

It's beyond absurd. I'm beginning to believe that there's no longer any way for the two "sides" to even try to talk to one another.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

How many times was the FBI tipped off about this guy? And he somehow got off the FBI list? I think I read about 4 to 5 reports of different times the FBI was notified about this guy.

Somehow this is not a fail?

Also, was he taken off the list due to being a "Muslim" since we now know the FBI's hands are being tied there as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

if a U.S. Citizen right here on ATS posted support of a militant patriot group that fought off government oppression in a blazing gun fight, and if that citizen had a father who also supported such patriot groups in the past

Ok... I'm very sorry, but this has to be the most incongruous (not to say plain old stupid) 'analogy' I've ever read in my life.

The cognitive dissonance must be turning pathological. Small wonder they are liking certain narratives to psychosis now.

I honestly dread the future of this world.

:S

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 200Plus

Allah is like a Jesus figure. He's a prophet not god.. The God of Islam is the same God as Christianity and the Jews. The God of Abraham.
Oh say it ain't so. But it is.

Umm....

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkVeela

if a U.S. Citizen right here on ATS posted support of a militant patriot group that fought off government oppression in a blazing gun fight, and if that citizen had a father who also supported such patriot groups in the past

Ok... I'm very sorry, but this has to be the most incongruous (not to say plain old stupid) 'analogy' I've ever read in my life.

The cognitive dissonance must be turning pathological. Small wonder they are liking certain narratives to psychosis now.

I honestly dread the future of this world.

:S

You ain't the only one.

So, there's good extremists and bad extremists in your opinion? The problem is not with EXTREMISM but in the flavor of it?

Or their religion?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

There you go. Now most of you have your wish. You have just validated the power of someone who wants nothing more than that validation.

It's a damned shame when people have to hear the Truth, isn't it? What a shame.

Oh we've switched to this being your "right" to the "truth" now in this ongoing investigation, eh?

This "truth" of the full transcript was out there at about page 5 of the ranting in the other thread. Yesterday. So much for "truth" seekers. Pfft.

link   
Amazing. ATS is one step away from arguing that the suppression of known facts is the highest duty of the FBI.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Feel better?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Do you have a question or are you warming up for karaoke?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: TechniXcality

Of course it failed. But did he or did he not get due process? FBI may have flubbed a few things. I don''t think we have all the facts.

ETA: But back to the transcript. I would like to hear the audio...not that that can't be faked.

HE got the only due process needed for a traitor. death by lead poisoning.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Yes of course you're correct. It was Mohamed. My mistake there. But they have the same God as the Jews and Christians was my point.
Thanks for the correction.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh, thanks for the acknowledgment. I'm a total lurker and rarely post anything on the site, so my commendation for having dragged me out of lurkerdom.

Regarding that question, lol, not at all. Extremism is the same no matter the end of the spectrum. What I find pretty incongruous on your aforementioned statement is your comparing Daesh (ISIS, ISIL, however you wish to call them) to 'patriosts fighting government oppression'. That means you, somehow, see ISIL, who murder, pillage, rape, torture, enslave both connationals and foreigners alike, whether they are christian, jew, atheist or a different flavour of islam, as nationalistic heroes.

But who knows, maybe my english is really bad and I simply misunderstood you completely. If so, please disregard my comment, if you can.

Carry on

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkVeela

Are you saying that no one here has ever posted support of a group that has broken laws and shot at government officials who were trying to stop this group?

Are you saying it's not okay to post support of such a group that has broken laws?

Are you saying it's okay for the government to track and limit the rights of someone who has publicly supported such a group when that person has no official ties to that group, nor has this person committed any actions up to this point congruent with this group (other than maybe owning a lot of guns and doing a lot of target practice and shooting their mouth off to friends and coworkers about their support of said group who shot at government officials)?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Amazing. ATS is one step away from arguing that the suppression of known facts is the highest duty of the FBI.

I agree.
The AG of the USA appeared on broadcast tv last weekend to tell the citizens the govt was going to release a changed version of the 911 calls and that is supposed to be ok.
It is not ok.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Do you have a question or are you warming up for karaoke?

You might want to check your facts, there.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Feel better?

Calling out mob behaviour and hypocrisy? You betcha.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

a reply to: 200Plus

Allah is like a Jesus figure. He's a prophet not god.. The God of Islam is the same God as Christianity and the Jews. The God of Abraham.
Oh say it ain't so. But it is.
I think you meant Muhammad is like a Jesus figure...Muhammad is the prophet of Islam...I do believe that Islam is rooted back to the son of Abraham and Hagar, Ishmael ... so the God would be the same as the son of Abraham and Sarah, Isaac.

ummm not exactly. yeah youre right about muhammed being a prophet. And No its not a given hagars decendants worshipped th e God abraham did.

remember Muhammed was a long time after hagar and ishmails time. Muhammed says he saw a angel come to him and give him the koran/inspired him. Why didnt God himself if it was the same God? Also IF it was the same God why send jesus and have him sacrifice himself to save the infidels? God would not condemn innocents to hell for not knowing anything about him like th e one Muhammed claims to worship.(btw hell is not to open again till th e judgement to instantly burn up the un savable)

No it was prolly not God but muhammeds scheming alone to live a life of ease and pillaging and the intelligence to fool his fellow men.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join