It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video emerges of Chinese bank employees being spanked for poor performance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
Public shaming like this is not uncommon in China, remember this is a country where people literally work themselves to death and companies line that their buildings with suicide nets because of people jumping at staggering rates.

But hey, lets all chime in about morals, values, and their society... America of all societies should have a voice in treatment and fairness of others. Right?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Insurance plays a big part as well. I dare say you may get better Insurance rates with video evidence of any criminal activity that leads to a claim/claims. Thievery is rifle in any big enough business, the bigger the Company the bigger the steal.

It is down right funny when the only thing in the place worth stealing is the cameras.

It was more of a statement than anything. I heard they went to a good home.

We need to make a hell of a lot more statements like that one.

We need to make sure they hear us loud and clear.

I cringe every time I hear people say they do nothing because they are preserving their ability to eat, when they are being slow stepped into a cage built with their own blood and tears. Once the door closes they won't be in any better shape then the rest of us.

Right now we may not be able to control being served poo, but we can make the choice not to eat it. Soon there will be no choice. You either eat poo or you starve.

If you are going to end up eating poo anyway, why not go out fighting, at least that way we have a chance.

We need to stop supporting the companies that are destroying us. We might have a chance of winning this battle. We may miss a few meals, and miss out on a few creature comforts, but better in the time we choose, rather than in the time they force.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is disgusting, how can a paddle do such damage?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join