It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Push for diversity now gaining traction in the video game industry

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

You're making up your own arguments and opinions while totally dismissing what I've said, pretending I said something else instead.
It very well much matters what happens, despite whatever amount of years ago in happened in. What if I said the meeting between your great, grandfather and mother, didn't matter because it happened x amount of years ago? Humanity is progressive, like domino blocks, things build on each other and shape accordingly. Also what evil? Are you saying diversity is somehow evil as opposed to being forced in an oppressive form of diversity that really only has one culture on top of everything else? That's totally not what people are trying to do here. You are the one who isn't making any sense.

edit on 23-6-2016 by PsionicOmniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PsionicOmniverse

It's pretty easy to understand, nobody else has expressed the same level of confusion over the opening post as you have. You are just trying to make things complicated when they don't need to be. Probably in an attempt to derail the thread.

Diversity isn't evil. I never made that claim. I simply questioned why diversity is overwhelmingly forced upon predominately white population nations or industries. It's as if there is an inherent defect in having too many white people somewhere — an issue that does not seem to be present within any other race or ethnicity.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

You just related evil and diversity in the same sentence, that's suggestive some passive correlation to the two.
Also, we just went over this. Why is European/western culture forced on everyone even in countries where they aren't the majority?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PsionicOmniverse

Where did I "relate" the concept of evil and the concept of diversity?

What on earth are you talking about? You need to clarify what you mean exactly by "European/Western culture [being] forced on everyone".

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
After you are done laughing your head off at me for this suggestion, can you not now see how hypocritical the constant push for diversity in predominately white countries/industries happens to be, when diversity is not expected or forced on any other group?

thats funny "white' culture has been pushed and forced on every continent in the world

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

What's "white culture" exactly? Non-whites live in Western/European countries, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Or actually, I can venture a guess: people that happened to be white did bad things so people with white skin living today should be punished accordingly.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Gaining traction? It's already there. Played much Bioware lately? They've created characters for the sole function of being a homosexual romance, nothing else.

I played City of Heroes before it was shut down. I played female toons, black toons, hispanic toons, asian toons...
edit on 7-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join