It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane shadowing itself camouflaged as an Orb while Spraying chemtrails in sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Not too sure what's going on there, but it isn't an aircraft above the cloud. There are two aircraft and two contrails below the cloud though, but the two aircraft are dots compared to the contrails, while the shadow above them is huge. Perhaps two layers of thin cloud,the topmost layer catching a shadow with the aircraft in between...but still..

Oh the mystery of it all! If you look carefully, you'll see if you extrapolate the contrail, the sun is below it. Hence you get a shadow on top of the plane and the contrail.

It's just 1 aircraft as far as I can see, but it does have 2 engines.

You're welcome

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: roadgravel
After reading other titles on the youtube page, it looks as though the orb and chemtrail people have joined forces. Orbs are actually chemtrail planes. Who would have thought.

It requires fields. And quantum. Oh, and something something zero point.

Probably so. I do have the feeling there are one or more constants that are zero.

Maybe the field of quantum zero...
edit on 6/21/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
Plane shadowing itself camouflaged as an Orb while Spraying chemtrails in sky

I sometimes video the chemtrail spraying planes that fly over almost daily.

The footage (linked below),
Plane Shadowing above Orb spraying chemtrails in sky
was actually shot on 9 February, 2016 above the land I live on.

The strange thing about it is, the plane or hologram is close to completely transparent with an orb leading it, while the plane's or a plane's shadow or silhouette seems to fly or is projected just above the "action" of what may be an orb leading the camouflaged plane or possibly a hologram, or the hint of an almost transparent plane while the orb/transparent plane/projection/hologram is douching the sky with two heavy chemtrails which, with the plane/shadow/silhouette/hologram above not in a position to be the spraying, seems to be the device deploying the chemtrails above the once natural pristine air space I and the rest of us had enjoyed prior to this constant bombardment of chemicals raining down upon the earth multiple times a day.

Whatever the technology at work here, it cannot be for good or it would be disclosed to the public and Congress for authorization rather than deployed in secretive fashion as most dark and caustic projects and operations.

After this and all the chemtrails I've seen dumped above our heads, how nice it would be to shout "Check please!" and portal somewhere that has not had everything under the sun turned upside down. Where good is still good, up is still up, psychopaths do not exist let alone rule and subsequently destroy; by slowly, methodically twisting reality and nature until it is wrung so tight the world and every thing in and on it has been rendered opposite of it's kind and meaning, ultimately choking the life of this earth and all things out of existence.

That somewhere for me would be Heaven. Just Enoch me there rather than the traditional (or should I say transitional) way.

So we're not just scared of clouds. We are scared of shadows now too.

And where, pray, did you get the rest of it from? Epic fail and one of the most idiotic threads I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nm

edit on 21-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes, I don't have any problem with the shadow, that's common enough, and usually you would clearly see the aircraft itself below.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Unfortunately i still have my grip on reality so no crazy theories today, sorry.
However I didn't know it was a requirement to have a thesis prepared if you feel posts on ATS should be structured and presented properly. Next time maybe?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think there may be something to this. As I was watching the clip, I felt a burning. The burning got intense. The _________ it burns.

Fill in the blank.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've known for a while that chemtrails were spraying planes.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XendorFazem

Well at least that makes a change, most others think it's the other way round. :p

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Im just the local ats dumbass but to me it looks like forced perspective. The shadow of the plabe and the contrail its self is below the plane in some hazy thin clouds. But do to perspective it appears to actually be above the plane.

My second conclusion is the videographer needs some expectorant for his chest congestion

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
767, huh! on top.......where he is, the sun hits his nose really well.....

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Why does the plane look invisible, you can only see the shadow?

I think it could be an illusion from the sun but I know what the original poster is trying to describe. I have seen it, myself. Years ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

I've seen this happen over a desert that had nothing but tumbleweeds rolling around. Not sure what they were trying to spray. Always at night too.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

Contrails have nothing to do with what's on the ground. They occur at almost 40,000 feet. They aren't trying to spray anything. If they were, what whatever it was would land hundreds of miles away.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Oh the mystery of it all! If you look carefully, you'll see if you extrapolate the contrail, the sun is below it. Hence you get a shadow on top of the plane and the contrail. It's just 1 aircraft as far as I can see, but it does have 2 engines.

I think I know what you are talking about. In 2001, I lived in Flagstaff, AZ. Right at the base of this mountain. My neighbor asked me one day if I was going to watch the light show that night. I had no clue what he was talking about so he explained it. I have an open mind so agreed to checking this out. When it was very dark, several of us sat out back and watched. It looked like one object at first with 3 different colored lights. It moved so crazy and fast. Zigzagging in the sky. Then it just sort of hovered for a few minutes and seemed to, I don't know...separate into 3 parts which flew off in different directions. I could see something falling to the ground, like a mist of some sort. After a while you could even smell it but I don't have anything to compare it to because I've never smelled anything like it. This whole thing would go on for a couple of hours and end with another object which was clearly a plane of some kind, coming toward the other 3 which would take off. The plane that would show up, would fly around for a while toward the mountain and around it then it would just go back the way it had come from. I had gotten it on my camcorder a few times but lost those in an ice storm that hit the state I lived in, in 2007. It was so odd, but whatever those orb like things were, once they separated apart, you could no longer see what they had been attached to, originally. If anything. I have no explanation for it. It was rather interesting though.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Contrails have nothing to do with what's on the ground. They occur at almost 40,000 feet. They aren't trying to spray anything. If they were, what whatever it was would land hundreds of miles away.

I'm not sure if what I was seeing in Flagstaff was even near that high up. It was hard to tell being that it was at night. I just found it rather interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xanxeriya

Contrails can't form below about 38,000 feet or so. There's no way to tell how high it is from the ground without something to tell you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join