It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane shadowing itself camouflaged as an Orb while Spraying chemtrails in sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I sometimes video the chemtrail spraying planes that fly over almost daily.

The footage (linked below),
Plane Shadowing above Orb spraying chemtrails in sky
was actually shot on 9 February, 2016 above the land I live on.

The strange thing about it is, the plane or hologram is close to completely transparent with an orb leading it, while the plane's or a plane's shadow or silhouette seems to fly or is projected just above the "action" of what may be an orb leading the camouflaged plane or possibly a hologram, or the hint of an almost transparent plane while the orb/transparent plane/projection/hologram is douching the sky with two heavy chemtrails which, with the plane/shadow/silhouette/hologram above not in a position to be the spraying, seems to be the device deploying the chemtrails above the once natural pristine air space I and the rest of us had enjoyed prior to this constant bombardment of chemicals raining down upon the earth multiple times a day.

Whatever the technology at work here, it cannot be for good or it would be disclosed to the public and Congress for authorization rather than deployed in secretive fashion as most dark and caustic projects and operations.

After this and all the chemtrails I've seen dumped above our heads, how nice it would be to shout "Check please!" and portal somewhere that has not had everything under the sun turned upside down. Where good is still good, up is still up, psychopaths do not exist let alone rule and subsequently destroy; by slowly, methodically twisting reality and nature until it is wrung so tight the world and every thing in and on it has been rendered opposite of it's kind and meaning, ultimately choking the life of this earth and all things out of existence.

That somewhere for me would be Heaven. Just Enoch me there rather than the traditional (or should I say transitional) way.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

The footage (linked below),
Plane Shadowing above Orb spraying chemtrails in sky
was actually shot on 9 February, 2016 above the land I live on.

The strange thing about it is, the plane or hologram is close to completely transparent with an orb leading it, while the plane's or a plane's shadow or silhouette seems to fly or is projected just above the "action" of what may be an orb leading the camouflaged plane or possibly a hologram, or the hint of an almost transparent plane while the orb/transparent plane/projection/hologram is douching the sky with two heavy chemtrails which, with the plane/shadow/silhouette/hologram above not in a position to be the spraying, seems to be the device deploying the chemtrails above the once natural pristine air space I and the rest of us had enjoyed prior to this constant bombardment of chemicals raining down upon the earth multiple times a day.

Whatever the technology at work here, it cannot be for good or it would be disclosed to the public and Congress for authorization rather than deployed in secretive fashion as most dark and caustic projects and operations.

After this and all the chemtrails I've seen dumped above our heads, how nice it would be to shout "Check please!" and portal somewhere that has not had everything under the sun turned upside down. Where good is still good, up is still up, psychopaths do not exist let alone rule and subsequently destroy; by slowly, methodically twisting reality and nature until it is wrung so tight the world and every thing in and on it has been rendered opposite of it's kind and meaning, ultimately choking the life of this earth and all things out of existence.

That somewhere for me would be Heaven. Just Enoch me there rather than the traditional (or should I say transitional) way.

Is this thread about and Orb using a silhouette of a passenger jet to spray chemtrails or your own personal bias towards chemtrails?

It's a passenger airliner who bottom is metal/shiny therefore "looking" transparent as a reflective surface. The CONTRAILS are coming of off it's win tips. The bright shiny dot is not an Orb.

Look up visual effects on the internet to see why it looks offset.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
At least be clear what it is you are suggesting before you present your ridiculous conclusions to ATS.
I fully support everybodies right to have an opinion but there comes a point where the line between opinion and fact are blurred and this is clearly one of those occassions.
I would love to one day wake up and do my usual rummage through ATS and not come accross a post that is full of speculation but presented as fact.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

The shadows of the contrail and the plane are not above them - the shadows are, from the camera's perspective, to the left of the plane and the sun is to the right.

It goes shadow -- plane -- sun

Just like you would expect it to be.

As for the plane being "camouflaged as an orb", that is just what appears to be a low quality camera having a hard time distinguishing between the grey nuances of the plan and the pale blue sky while handling the sunlight.

The "orb" is a reflection.
edit on 21-6-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The plane is obscured by the cloud, and is also casting it's shadow on the same cloud.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm speechless.

No no no no no no. Can we stop with the chemtrail crap? Sure, there may have been one or two experiments over the years but there is defiantly no mass spraying going on, no hidden spray in passenger jets and no nothing. Who makes this sh8t up? honestly?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What?

The strange thing about it is, the plane or hologram is close to completely transparent with an orb leading it, while the plane's or a plane's shadow or silhouette seems to fly or is projected just above the "action" of what may be an orb leading the camouflaged plane or possibly a hologram, or the hint of an almost transparent plane while the orb/transparent plane/projection/hologram is douching the sky with two heavy chemtrails which, with the plane/shadow/silhouette/hologram above not in a position to be the spraying

I think this is the same hologram plane that hit the twin towers, good catch OP, now they are used for chemtrailing.

Yeah I bet you do, you just need to look up, right?

OK

..........walking backwards out of the room with a concerned and confused look.........

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thomadom
At least be clear what it is you are suggesting before you present your ridiculous conclusions to ATS.
I fully support everybodies right to have an opinion but there comes a point where the line between opinion and fact are blurred and this is clearly one of those occassions.
I would love to one day wake up and do my usual rummage through ATS and not come accross a post that is full of speculation but presented as fact.

I'm interested in seeing some of your theories.

I hope they don't disappoint.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Okay who gave this two flags?

No seriously who did?

And here I was beginning to lose faith in the chemtrail forum...thank you OP for helping me keep the faith.

I always need a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Much like thechemtrail conspiracy has done.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I downvoted it because it's awful.

This is a perfect opportunity to use the word "execrable".

There are no chemtrails, no orbsemiinvsiblesprayplanes or indeed ANYTHING that you believe in.

There is nothing outside the mundane.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why does the plane look invisible, you can only see the shadow?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Why does the plane look invisible, you can only see the shadow?

Because you're looking at it through the cloud that the shadow is being cast on

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
After reading other titles on the youtube page, it looks as though the orb and chemtrail people have joined forces. Orbs are actually chemtrail planes. Who would have thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
my first thought was that the sun is very low on the horizon!
But the angle is Way to steep?
why can we Not See the plane?
why use stelth when dumping chem?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

and it shoots the chemtrails thru the clouds without disrupting them?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

It leaves contrails above the cloud layer. The cloud layer that you are looking through is extremely thin. In most cases you can't even see it, it's so thin.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
After reading other titles on the youtube page, it looks as though the orb and chemtrail people have joined forces. Orbs are actually chemtrail planes. Who would have thought.

It requires fields. And quantum. Oh, and something something zero point.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: mrthumpy

and it shoots the chemtrails thru the clouds without disrupting them?

As zaphod said, the contrail and the plane are above the layer of thin cloud that the shadow is being cast on. Think of it as being like mist.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not too sure what's going on there, but it isn't an aircraft above the cloud. There are two aircraft and two contrails below the cloud though, but the two aircraft are dots compared to the contrails, while the shadow above them is huge. Perhaps two layers of thin cloud,the topmost layer catching a shadow with the aircraft in between...but still..

edit on 21-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join