It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber Claims the Mandela Effect Will Lead to Her Divorce

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
We've got an update. The YouTuber from the original post now says her family is listening to her concerning her explanation of the Mandela Effect. She seems confident that she will not be getting divorced because of the Mandela Effect.

I cannot believe how judgmental most of the posters in this thread were. The woman said she was bipolar; that has nothing to do with memory. The Mandela Effect applies to groups (not individuals). If people are going to argue that the Mandela Effect is a product of mental illness, I believe everyone with a particular Mandela Effect experience would have to be proven to be mentally ill. Considering the numbers of people we're seeing with various Mandela Effects, I don't think it's reasonable to believe everyone in each group is mentally ill. Where is the evidence?

Another important point is that the woman in the video directly below is trying to prove to her loved ones that CERN has caused the 'changes.' That makes no sense to me because if that were the case, essentially every person on Earth would be experiencing Mandela Effects.

www.youtube.com...

As for the 'changes' in the Bible that I've noticed, the video below gives a good rundown of many of the most glaring ones (from my perspective).

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

She seems confident that she will not be getting divorced because of the Mandela Effect.

Never mind that. What about her psychosis?
edit on 6/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
She seems confident that she will not be getting divorced because of the Mandela Effect.

Good that she is not getting divorced due to a silly internet meme!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Just how confident? As confident as her believing the Mandela Effect is real instead of being memory problems?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
The Mandela Effect applies to groups (not individuals).

That's how memes work. Because it's what it is. A meme that makes you loose all critical sense and blindly follow what is claimed by other people, just because "so many people believe the same".

Almost like a cult if you want.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

That's good that she isnt getting divorced. Now she just needs to realise it's only her memory that is wrong, and there's no such thing as the Mandela Effect.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

She's manic, isn't taking her medicine, and her husband left her (though he shouldn't have if he remembered the vows, "for better or for worse" anyone?) sad video unfortunate this is on display for the whole world to see and likely has been put up in a moment of broken thinking, sad all around.

There comes a point with some people where you have to walk away. Of course, you hope you haven't permanently tied your life to them before that time comes.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It isn't about the Mandela Effect. It's about her being bipolar and possibly unbalanced because of her medication. Now she goes on a manic episode where she obsesses on the Mandela Effect which makes that already bad thing seem that much worse. Imagine if you are living with a manic woman who is suddenly obsessed with how no one but here seems to notice reality shifting.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It really says a lot about our current society that when some people remember something wrong, their first thought now isn't "well, I was wrong" but "maybe my body jumped from one timeline to another".

The center of gravity has moved from the group to the individual.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If people are going to argue that the Mandela Effect is a product of mental illness, I believe everyone with a particular Mandela Effect experience would have to be proven to be mentally ill. Considering the numbers of people we're seeing with various Mandela Effects, I don't think it's reasonable to believe everyone in each group is mentally ill. Where is the evidence?

the evidence some not all are suffering from delusions is when people are convinced the have been reality jumping.

Another important point is that the woman in the video directly below is trying to prove to her loved ones that CERN has caused the 'changes.' That makes no sense to me because if that were the case, essentially every person on Earth would be experiencing Mandela Effects.

This is actually more evidence of delusions from people claiming their experience is the madela effect.

I guess she could argue it is CERN, however for her to do so she would need to understand the physics involved, does she or is she repeating things read on the internet and media and making claims about things she has no understanding of?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When you say you saw experiences like her coming, what do you mean exactly?

Are you talking about some type of catalyst being behind experiences like this among others?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Bullsh1t! I'm calling ME on you for this!

There are people out here who know different and are not crazy/manic/bipolar/psycho and are just wondering wtf is going on.

Thanks for the lables! See you in hell! Wait, ME s prove we are already there!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
There are people out here who know different and are not crazy/manic/bipolar/psycho and are just wondering wtf is going on.

Well, all that is going on is people have poor memory!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Mandella effect....but Satan is attacking her marriage. Which is it?

She is bat crap crazy.

The Mandela effect is caused by CERN, which is operated by the elite, who are secretly high level Satanists.

That's how Satan is attacking her marriage.

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join