It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber Claims the Mandela Effect Will Lead to Her Divorce

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I feel terrible for the woman in the video below. If you check the uploaded videos on her YouTube channel, you'll see she just learned of the 'changes' that she started to notice about two weeks ago. During those two weeks, she's produced around 18 hours of YouTube videos on the Mandela Effect.

I saw things like her experience coming. That's why I decided I wouldn't mention it to anyone in my private life. I only asked my ex-wife a specific question, "Do you remember X?" Her answer was, "What?" Then I knew to leave it alone. Anyone who's experiencing it will notice it themselves, there's no need to wake anyone up.

I want to plead with people...

There is no reason to tell anyone in your private life about any Mandela Effect you believe you have experienced. You can only lose; you can't win.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

There is no reason to tell anyone in your private life about any Mandela Effect

I'll do the Bart here...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Something tells me her divorce is not so much about the Mandela Effect.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't even need to watch the video to know this women is crazy... completely insane beliefs do tend to mess with real life.
edit on 21/6/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just for everyone to save you the time of starting up the video.... Within the first 1 minute or 2 she has already stated how her mother, sister and husband are more or less blind to the "changes" AS WELL as stating how she has been bipolar since she was 14, and how she got off "aaall that medication".

She has lost it again. Sad to see really... people with too much time on their hands will often put that time into pointless stuff that will adjust the world to fit how they see it or want to see it.
edit on 21/6/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So she claims the Mandela effect is causing her divorce instead of admitting it was her obsession with it that is causing the divorce.

The woman obviously has it backwards.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

A few years ago Yahveh healed my mind completely

Well, I am going out on a limb and say not completely..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

A few years ago Yahveh healed my mind completely

Well, I am going out on a limb and say not completely..

It really is kind of an oxymoron isn't it
to say "Yahveh healed my mind" hahaha

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
When you produce 18 hours of video about the "Mandela effect" in 2 weeks it means you have a seriously unhealthy obsession.

This is a really good example of how loosing grip on reality because of watching too many conspiracy videos can lead to.

She can admit the problem comes from her and seek help, but I doubt she'll have the honesty to do it. She's too far gone.
edit on 21-6-2016 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I only asked my ex-wife a specific question, "Do you remember X?" Her answer was, "What?" Then I knew to leave it alone. Anyone who's experiencing it will notice it themselves, there's no need to wake anyone up.

You mean, there's no need to drag people with you into your personal delusions...

It never occured to you you have it backwards?

When I had hallucinations in the past I asked my dad "Do you see this?"

When he told me "no", I did not think "well, everyone is blind and I'm the only one seeing it". I told myself "everyone is normal and maybe my mind is playing tricks on me".

You should really think about this. About why others aren't as "awake" as you.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

She's manic, isn't taking her medicine, and her husband left her (though he shouldn't have if he remembered the vows, "for better or for worse" anyone?) sad video unfortunate this is on display for the whole world to see and likely has been put up in a moment of broken thinking, sad all around.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I couldn't focus on anything but all of the clutter. Maybe in an alternate reality she keeps a tidy house.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AntisocialAnxiety

She's sick, I think the clutter is the least of her worries she needs to be in an institution, and medicated back to normality, her husband should of drove her to the closest inpatient and got her an evaluation, instead he ran and left her to her own devices, our society and it's understanding of mental illness is shameful.
edit on 21-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
And the whole religious aspect comes back into it...Satan is attacking her? Obviously I don't know what memories that she believes have changed, but if it's anything like most of the examples given on the numerous Mandela threads here, then I can only assume that she believes that lines in movies changed, that brands of cereal and incontinence products have changed their names etc.

That she believes this to be the work of Satan, would suggest she is in the middle of a serious psychological episode and I do hope that her husband and her family get help for her rather than abandoning her

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This is what unhealthy obsession does.

Don't think much of the husband in this situation, either. "In sickness and in health, 'til death do us part." Isn't that how it goes?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Mandella effect....but Satan is attacking her marriage. Which is it?

She is bat crap crazy.
edit on 21-6-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
This is what unhealthy obsession does.

Don't think much of the husband in this situation, either. "In sickness and in health, 'til death do us part." Isn't that how it goes?

Well since she claimed her family and husband are on the "wrong" side for not believing her they can only do two things:

- Have her interned and medicated, hoping she wouldn't take it as a personal aggression against her.
- Leave her, hoping she would realize that the problem comes from her side.

What would you do. It's really a tough one. In any case the husband can't just pretend like nothing happened while being told Satan is attacking her.

When she claims "I know I'm not crazy" she's sealing her fate because she is. So anyone trying to help her will be seen as an attacker.

It's actually very distressing that I read that line so often on ATS: "I know I'm not crazy". Excuse me, when you are crazy, you can't tell you are. That's the whole point. It needs some real humility to be able to accept that you can and will be wrong and that in some case you might even need help.

I too rarely see that humility around here. Everyone is like "I know I'm right, I know I'm not imagining things". Yeah of course. It's always everyone else who's wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I really hate this Mandela effect thing because it's truly the latest memetic delusion and a lot of people are going to suffer greatly because of it and the delusion it will drag them into.

And yet many people post threads about it and almost treat it like a game, without realizing it genuinely makes other people lose their mind like here.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

I know what I would do, I've been there with a family member and taken them to a #ing hospital, and oh yea if "crazy" people were just a little more humble, they wouldn't be crazy, and we could help. (Rolls eyes)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

I know what I would do, I've been there with a family member and taken them to a #ing hospital, and oh yea if "crazy" people were just a little more humble, they wouldn't be crazy, and we could help. (Rolls eyes)

Hey you seem to take this really personally and I'm sorry about that but in case you didn't read my other posts I suffered myself from hallucinations and psychotic breaks so I think I'm in a good position to explain what happens in the mind of someone suffering from delusion.

And one of the aggravating factors is especially this; thinking you cannot be wrong, that you know better or in the worse case, having delusions of grandeurs.

I don't say this to be an ass. I say this because it's a fact. Being humble and critical about what you think you know, trusting what people who love you are trying to tell even if it contradicts what you believe, it's always a right step in the direction of recovery.

If her husband forcedly dragged her to an hospital, how do you think she would react? And who are we to say he isn't considering it right now? She only said she had a fight with him, it's still too early to draw any conclusion like you do.

If understanding how delusion works was more common knowledge on places like here, maybe there would be much less people falling for it.

On the other hand, I often see people trying to rationalize stuff here being attacked and told "what the heck are you even doing on a conspiracy site if you don't believe?". Yeah like being a conspiracy/fringe topics researcher is about blindly believing and not critically examining...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join