It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is space and the universe real?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

They don't want u to know it is because then u might not believe in evolution

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

How come you put so much faith in the Georgia guide stones?

A rock carries more credence to you than actual, real, quantifiable science?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: TerryDon79

All that has been proven already
I'm afraid it hasn't. But if it has, you should be able to show me where.

Also science isn't fact.
Says the guy using an electrical device, on a forum, on the Internet.

It's whatever tptb or big corps want us to believe it is.
Have you got any proof of that?

It was a scientific fact 60yrs ago that smoking was healthy.
And that sentence just shows how ignorant to science you are. It was never a scientific fact that smoking was healthy.

Still waiting for proof of the many MANY claims that you spouted.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It's no that. Just look around. We're using up all the resources. Once there all gone so are we. Tptb want to pre empt that and do it themselves

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

YouTube : flat earth

Fake Apollo

Fake iss

Etc etc. It's been scientifically proven

Btw science is just a religion it's not based on facts. A good deal of it is all fake.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Fake Apollo

Fake iss

None of which has been, as you say, scientifically proven. They don't prove a thing. so, again, where's your proof.

Btw science is just a religion it's not based on facts. A good deal of it is all fake.
Yet you can't prove it.

So, let's think. Take people's word that stuff is fake. Or, use tests to prove that it's not.

I think I'll go with what I can prove.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Because everything on the internet is true.......right.

Fake Apollo

Apollo was not fake. It was very real. Those rockets really did take off.

Fake iss

We have members here that have imaged it. I've actually seen it through my own telescope. If it's fake, they're doing one hell of a job.

Yes it has: smoking is bad for you. Been scientifically proven for many decades now. Doctors used to recommend it because they were paid by big tobacco to do so.

Science is asking questions and trying to find the answers to those questions, using an unbiased method.

Here, let me show you:

Question:
What happens if I slice an apple with a knife?

Hypothesis:
It will cut the apple into 2 pieces.

Theorize and gather evidence:
Knife has a sharp edge, is made out of material that is more dense than the apple, and other things that have had a knife used on them that are less dense than the knife are cut.

Experiment:
Actually take a knife and cut an apple.

If the results of the experiment matches the theory, and the experiment can be repeated and confirmed several times.....then you have a scientific fact: A knife can cut an apple into 2 pieces.

That's how science works. Some things we can't do experiments on, so they remain a theory. Either pure theory, or a theory with supporting evidence, and they are never presented as "fact". All you have to do is go look some of these things up and you'll see that: The theory of, It is believed, Scientist think or Most scientist believe, etc, etc etc.

edit on 6/22/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Spacespider

Georgia guide stones tell of a population of just 500m people. We're killing the planet. Too many of us. At some point they likely will try wipe is all out. Tptb are evil. They're all satanists. That's a no brainer. Also that leads into my topic on why do they want us to believe in space so badly? Can I go there n see it? No. But yet I'm suppose to believe these evil liars. I don't think so

Yes you can go and see space for yourself

www.flymigsokol.com...

Comfortable climbing to an altitude of 18-19 km with supersonic speed. During the flight to and in the Stratosphere you will see an amazing, breathtaking and incredible view of the brightest sun, dark endless space and the magnificent scene of the curving Earth (20 min).

edit on 22-6-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That's just the upper atmosphere

This place write a supposed vacuumed exists dosnt. There's no actual proof so far

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This place write a supposed vacuumed exists dosnt. There's no actual proof so far

What would you consider proof?

People from all over the world, from other countries have been up there.

Are they all lying?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

That's the thing u can't personally build a rocket and go and see for yourself. Instead u have to believe that this big black hole budget to steal ur tax money is real. But u personally can't reproduce it or even pay to go see it first hand. Thanks for proving my point btw

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That's the thing u can't personally build a rocket and go and see for yourself. Instead u have to believe that this big black hole budget to steal ur tax money is real. But u personally can't reproduce it or even pay to go see it first hand. Thanks for proving my point btw

Actually, you can. Anyone can.

Ever heard of Elon Musk?
edit on 2262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Like 150 people all Freemasons

How is that proof? Once the masses go and I can go then I'll maybe believe it. Until then it's just a big psyop.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Interesting perspective..

But there is a reason why planes don´t fly into space

Airplanes are able to fly because air moving along the wings holds them up. We often think of air as being too thin and lightweight to exert much of a force, but for a fast aircraft with sufficiently large wings of a cleverly chosen shape, our atmosphere can do the job. As the plane's engines move the wings forward, the air has to flow both over and under them. The wings are designed so that net effect is that the air pushes them upward, countering the downward pull of gravity.

Rockets do not depend on air, even for burning their fuel. Rockets take advantage of some basic laws of nature that were discovered by the brilliant scientist Isaac Newton late in the 17th century. One of these, called Newton's third law, says that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This explains what is going on when you blow up a balloon, then let it go without tying a knot. The air rushes out of the mouth of the balloon and that pushes the balloon in the opposite direction. This law also tells us that, to build a powerful rocket, we need to shoot out a lot of high-speed material opposite the direction we want the rocket to go. That is exactly what a rocket engine is designed to do. Most rockets use high-speed exhaust gases from burning rocket fuel to propel themselves up and away from Earth's surface to the vacuum of space. Unlike planes, they don't need air to lift them up.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I think you thinking that there is a huge world conspiracy that keeps everyone quiet is a more proven point.

Which is more real: space exists, we've been there and the Earth is round....

or:

ZOMG! They are all lying and have been for decades! I saw it on the interwebs YouTube video! So has to be true (and not click bait so those YouTubers can earn money from people sooooo gullible that they'll believe anything they are told...as long as it sound juicy enough). ?

I'm going with the real stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
More baseless claims with no evidence. Out have yet to prove a thing the whole time you've been here.

I'm done.
edit on 2262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is space and the universe real or is it all just a big psy-op? I sometimes tend to think we're not being told the whole story

What is "real"?
Like, made of atoms n stuff?
Cuz if the simulation we are now told we're in works just as convincingly as the other level up which it was created out of then whats the difference?
Leon Musk just publicly stated that there is a one in one billion chance that we are NOT in a simulation.
Its all language and storytelling anyway.
Its just energy experiencing describable form.
Make up your own story

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The guys a goof. What about him. He set a world record for losing a billion dollars faster than anyone. His rockets r junk n no one uses them as they don't want an outsider spilling the beans and or interfering with the budget black hole

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wait... this was a freaking Flat Earth thread the whole time? I feel so... violated.

Why? So some ingorant Schmuck can blither about something we all know is complete and utter hogwash?

There is actually scientific theory that speculates that existence could be a hologram.

There is zero (count with me, 0) evidence that the earth is flat.

Its just silly.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Sure hope it's not a Flat Earth thread.

ATS has a strict policy about those threads, and moving them to their proper place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join