It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is space and the universe real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It's a convoluted mess, with many different interests constantly in conflict, with no ability for some great all powerful hand (or elite) to control all the pieces for desired outcomes, and to suggest such a thing is to claim magic, which I also think is ridiculous.
How dare you... you have to believe we are magic... Olivia Newton John says so and so magic is real.

(post by leastofthese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: leastofthese

Evidence is an integral part of making claims. It's also a reason why ATS is the place that it is.

Now, have you got any evidence of your claim or was it just a waste of finger movements?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

'day kibric,

Show me a secret elite
who have thought 100,000 years into
the future and see that oppression of the masses
only leads too cyclical civilisation

and i'l give you an apple from the 3rd tree

I think such a secret elite is there not far away, I see generations in the unseen life that indicate a regular interference in manefest life.

I suspect the seven Rishi expect the birth of an eighth at the expense of humanity's nuclear demise.

The separation of humanity's subtle anatomy in the Fires of Uranium to build a container for a god to be is an unpleasant alchemy to contemplate.

(Grin) Alas, I am caught in a quandary, for to win the apple I must show this to you. But if I am able to show this to you means humanity's demise. I think I will decline the 'apple'.

By the way, what is the third tree? Biblical? Knowledge?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

" By the way, what is the third tree? Biblical? Knowledge? "

not appropriate for this thread

but il PM you if you like

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Ok lets start from the superstition that everything is real, this is a decent start point in that it encompasses everything you can see hear touch and taste.

This is the thing you can confirm.

Next you got the people you see, meet, interact with or ignore in person. They are not you, they do share the same reality as you, everything they can see touch taste and hear therefore must also be real.

You and those people you really meet have to come from somewhere so by that logical extension their parents and grand parents maybe great grand parents that they have met must logically follow that they were also real.

Some of those parents grand parents have analog photographs from before digital was even thought about. Those photographs are things you can see and touch (dont taste them the paper they are on may dissolve into nasty tastes in your mouth) But that would entail that everything in those photographs would be real.

Which goes further down the rabbit hole that books while they may contain ideas that are not real had to be written by someone there for authors are a real thing. Therefore the idea of recorded history should be by extension real.

Stories that appear in books may come from legends and stories told word of mouth by generations before they ever saw paper... This would imply that the tales while they may not be real the teller of the tales is. Thus by that logic Unrecorded history should be considered real.

Now have established a hypothetical path from you to the first tale told in history linking you to the past.

Now here is the problem. If you have no tale to tell how can you prove you exist?

But the very nature of tales and word mean if someone has seen your words like in a post here on ATS then you must by the logic above be Real.

Now as for not having the whole picture... No one does. We all have fragment of the picture the parts we can see, the parts we choose to share. But everything is not all out in the open. So Do not worry about what you can not see, worry only about what you can, and what you have learned by extension from sharing of info with others. Deciding what is real and what is a camp fire tale though that is all on you.

Ok enough rambling I need coffee it is too early in the morning for this.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
***sigh***

OK, people. Let's discuss the topic, not the people.

If y'all can't do that, find another thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Gabriel: Have you ever heard of Harry Houdini? Well he wasn't like today's magicians who are only interested in television ratings. He was an artist. He could make an elephant disappear in the middle of a theater filled with people, and do you know how he did that? Misdirection.
Stanley: What the **** are you talking about?
Gabriel: Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.

Dialogue from the 2001 Movie, Swordfish

Even our senses can deceive us. (Or more accurately, our senses can be exploited to deceive us.)

We can make reasonable assumptions about ourselves and the world around us, but that's all they are in the end, assumptions.

edit on 21/6/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

If this Universe is a simulation, there would be only the smallest chance of finding out, possibly with absurdly sensitive instruments.

However, should this be a simulation, the graphics guy really does deserve a raise.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

My reasoning is:

1) moon landings were faked
2) iss is fake
3) virgin Glx is fake

Plus so many pop videos and movies promoting space. And every aspect of msm pushing space even though there's no proof of anyone normal non establishment non frremason actually having gone.

So that leads me postulate that it could be a con to promote evolution.

Also for example if we see a star that's not what it actually is. All were seeing is a pin hole of light. Who knows what that actually is. So why r we so quick to call it a star.

There r too many unknowns in this equation. And a space addenda being pushed by tptb. That leads me to conclude its fake.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: peppycat

My reasoning is:

1) moon landings were faked
Prove it

2) iss is fake
Prove it

3) virgin Glx is fake
Prove it

Plus so many pop videos and movies promoting space. And every aspect of msm pushing space even though there's no proof of anyone normal non establishment non frremason actually having gone.
Hmmm, prove it

So that leads me postulate that it could be a con to promote evolution.
Yeah, you guessed. Prove it

Also for example if we see a star that's not what it actually is. All were seeing is a pin hole of light. Who knows what that actually is. So why r we so quick to call it a star.
It's called science. Try googling it some time

There r too many unknowns in this equation.
Only because you haven't taken the time to make the Unknown to you, into a known.

And a space addenda being pushed by tptb.
Including all the privately funding ones?

That leads me to conclude its fake.
Based on no evidence. Well done!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Georgia guide stones tell of a population of just 500m people. We're killing the planet. Too many of us. At some point they likely will try wipe is all out. Tptb are evil. They're all satanists. That's a no brainer. Also that leads into my topic on why do they want us to believe in space so badly? Can I go there n see it? No. But yet I'm suppose to believe these evil liars. I don't think so

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

All that has been proven already

Also science isn't fact. It's whatever tptb or big corps want us to believe it is. It was a scientific fact 60yrs ago that smoking was healthy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join