It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen accuses Trump of gifting him cheap imitation cuff links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Charlie Sheen claims Donald Trump once tried to impress him with an improvised - and worthless - wedding gift.

The actor said Trump came up to him at a restaurant where he was having dinner with his then-wife Brooke Mueller and offered him fake jewelry as a present.

'I noticed Donald staring at my watch. He says, "I want to give you an early wedding gift from me and Melania,"' Sheen said during an appearance on the Graham Norton Show.
LINK

Is that not emblematic of what Trump is trying to do to all of America?

How could someone as wealthy as Donald Trump even think of doing such a thing? Even Trump's staunchest supporters can't rationalize this one...(I'm sure they'll find a way).

Americans can choose between Fraud A and Fraud B in 2016.
edit on 21-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So Donald carries fake cufflinks around to give to people? Why would anyone carry real cufflinks to give to people? Not seeing logic here.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I would certainly believe anything Charlie Sheen has to say.

The desperation to take Trump down is utterly amazing.
edit on 21-6-2016 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Remind me never to give sheen any gifts, the miser wants to sell it later and then bad mouths people who gifted him the presents...

"I took the toaster back to the store to get a refund, and they said it was only worth $12, that lousy scumbag brother of mine said it was $25..."

edit on 21-6-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You mean this Charlie sheen? Well he is epic winning after all, I'm surprised Trump doesn't make him VP.

This is America people! Trump sheen lets do this! It's like a slice of cheese on apple pie America # yea!
edit on 21-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well he's a cheap imitation person.. Sheen, I mean.

Frankly, and this has nothing to do with Trump(I am not a fan), if Sheen hits rock bottom and ends up an emotionally, mentally, and physically destroyed human being, and then ends it all and goes to hell(if there is such a place) I would not be sad about it.

That dude is a giant POS. I don't comment on celebrities much because I just don't care what they think at all. But this dude is a danger to everyone around him. He has no moral compass and if he were the leader of a nation he'd have killed millions by now.

edit on 21 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Is this the same Charlie Sheen that is reported to have sodomized a fourteen year old Corey Haim on the set of 'Lucas'?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I commend Trump for trolling Charlie Sheen.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This really does sound like something Trump would do though.

Charlie Sheen was probably trying to pawn them for blow, which sounds like something Charlie Sheen would do.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I think Sheen missed the point, Trump was actually saying "some fake jewelry for a fake guy"......

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I commend Trump for trolling Charlie Sheen.

Now that is a twist I agree with !!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
maybe trump thought they was genuinly real and got ripped off himself.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The desperation to take Trump down is utterly amazing....not really... Trump is doing a good job all by himself.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, Trump didn't get rich by giving away his money. What did Charley expect?

Trump probably figured that Charley's marriage wasn't going to last anyway. The gold plating on the cuff links probably lasted longer than the marriage did.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Im sorry....while I detest Trump, its nearly impossible for me to take Charlie's word for it here.

A crackhead has a story. So what?

new topics

top topics

join