It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Blind CatFish: Sorry Mr Trump, your wall won't work, Mexico & Texas are linked by caverns.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sure but then they would just use it in the ocean and go around the wall. Much easier then plotting out a subterranean flooded cave and excavating it

a reply to: The angel of light

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
All this bickering only serves to strengthen the bricks.

Pink Flyod said it best with, "Tear down the wall!".

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

just so you know they are already watching the underground water ways. at least for man made ones. i would imagine they also watch for natural ones.

Cocaine smuggler in scuba gear caught after popping out of underwater tunnel

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Does the fish know where it is?

Trump will put it on the ebangered species list and every animal freak will be guarding the entrances and exits of the underground.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
With all the buzz of quad-copters and "drones" zipping through the air, it makes me hopeful for an underwater drone camera system.

One that is main-stream, available to the average hobbyist. I mean, c'mon?! There are just as many awesome vistas beneath the depths, as there are among the clouds.
edit on 23PMPMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: Shut up! Thats why.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HAARPO
All this bickering only serves to strengthen the bricks.

Pink Flyod said it best with, "Tear down the wall!".

Meh...even PF talked about this as being more of a wall between the musicians and the audience. It has definitely taken on more meaning, but the original had nothing to do with what we are talking about here...so goes great music.....

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

With all the buzz of quad-copters and "drones" zipping through the air, it makes me hopeful for an underwater drone camera system.

One that is main-stream, available to the average hobbyist. I mean, c'mon?! There are just as many awesome vistas beneath the depths, as there are among the clouds.

Now an underwater drone....I am all about that S.h.i.t!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A reply to Vasa Croe:

Pink Flyod's Wall can be interpreted in many ways. But, taking the perspective of it being a dividing wedge between the unification of East and West Germany, I feel that it is an apt analogy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

A reply to Vasa Croe:

Pink Flyod's Wall can be interpreted in many ways. But, taking the perspective of it being a dividing wedge between the unification of East and West Germany, I feel that it is an apt analogy.

Definitely...but not why it was written at all.

Just like any great musical talent, the work can be interpreted.

Their intention was not to speak on the Berlin Wall, nor the Mexican border.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
A reply to Vasa Croe:

That was the genius of Flyod.

I am aware of the band's schism between themselves and their audience.

They wrote from one perspective with the ability to reach all perspectives.

edit on 00AMAMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: From blind fish, to Pink Flyod. This has been quite a discussion.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to The Light,

Very unsettling... the rest of us be damned hey.. your god is amazing.

Bring on the Trumpets...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratfintc

I fail to understand the link between Trump and this bit of science trivia. Are you saying that the great wall of Trump is somehow made impossible because this blind fish lives deep under the ground in aquifers that connect Mexico and Texas? If that is your postulate I think you are not an engineer, or geologist, or geophysicist, and you lack any mastery of the interlocking disciplines needed to reach your conclusion here. If that is what you are implying. If not please expand on your premise so other readers like myself are on the same page with you.

Peace and Light.

The more obvious solution to the wall is to walk the opposite way from it, not towards it. You see, as the earth is round, if you walk long enough, you will eventually be on the other side of it. Problem solved.

Beats swimming with the fishes...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Oh stop it with your logic....haven't you seen "Honey I shrunk the Kids"?

So now we can employ Mexican Catfish as border protection agents. They'll eat the tiny Mexicans in their tiny submarines before they abscond into the US wilderness.

*sings: We don't need no education... we don't need to think at all.. No wall will stop us, in the caverns... we will shrink so very small.. Hey, Mexican Catfish, leave us all alone... all in all we just wanted to, swim under the wall...*

This is sinister. OP for shame....

edit on 21-6-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You simply lack an understanding of diving and even more cave diving. Most idiots believe all they need to do to go diving is get a tank fill her up and get some finns and they are ready to dive....

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that your regular scuba tank filled with your everyday air that we are breathing right now becomes poisonous under 30 meters of water. This is because the amount of pressure being put on the oxygen molecules.

en.wikipedia.org...

Besides the fact that these caves are pitch black and unexplored. You would need to be a master cave diver to even fathom the difficulties of attempting this. Im sorry but your average everyday illegal knows nothing about diving or mixing the proper gases to dive in the depths your are taking about. Plus, you literally could not pay someone enough to attempt to take amateurs on this type of pilgrimage. It would certainly mean death for the guide as well as the illegals. It takes years of training for cave diving and if the illegals have that kind of cash they might as well pay some money and do it the right way.
edit on 21-6-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here is a video of an experienced cave diver David Shaw who dies attempting to recover the body of another cave diver. I am warning you now if you watch the video you will see a man die. This man was an expert in cave diving and even he didn't survive the sport. Cave diving is no joke people die every year due to lack of safety and training. Your telling me some illegals who used to be farmers are up for the challenge???

WARNING VIDEO SHOWS A MAN DYING....DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-6-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a relpy to: PraetorianAZ

The term "facetious" is one to be acquainted with.

The posting of death-reels is not needed, nor appropriate.
edit on 02AMAMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: why not?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
well there can't be a lot of exits from these dark water mazes.
a few simple but strong gates at these exits and send a team once a month to clean up the body's and repair damage.

cheap simple and a amazingly big non issue.

walk allong.

let the inner fire burn intensely to give you that light.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HAARPO

Not being facetious. Just trying to show people its not just goggles and flippers. You go in the water you are not in our world anymore. Unfortunately people need to see real examples of dangers before they might take something seriously. I posted a warning so people can decide if they want to watch or not. You don't like it??? Don't watch it. You might need a safe space after.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I wasn't implying that you were being facetious, but rather, that the other posters were.

...and, no, I do not like it and I will not watch it.
edit on 02AMAMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: why not?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Caverns... Interesting but I do believe Mr. Trump is an intelligent and successful man and his "wall" may mean to do what President Eisenhower did years ago

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join