It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Blind CatFish: Sorry Mr Trump, your wall won't work, Mexico & Texas are linked by caverns.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to The Light,
Dear readers,

Today a news coming from the scientific community is bringing the most unexpected outcome, one that can even impact the
pace of the Presidential General Election coming soon in November:

This perhaps sounds as a fairy tale, resembling the so famous popular one of The Fisherman and the Golden Fish, written by the Russian Author Alexander Pushkin, The storyline is similar to the Russian fairy tale The Greedy Old Wife (According with Vladimir Propp) and the Brothers Grimm's tale The Fisherman and His Wife, a tale about how uncontrolled ambition sometimes is insane.
( www.russian-crafts.com...) ,

www.youtube.com...

Grimm Brothers version: Mandje! Mandje! Timpe Te!
Flounder, flounder, in the sea!
My wife, my wife Ilsebill,
Wants not, wants not, what I will
"What does she want then?" said the flounder.
"Oh," he said, "she wants to become like God."

"Go home. She is sitting in her filthy shack again."

And they are sitting there even today

For incredible that it appears the reality sometimes overcome the fantasy. A really Tiny and humble small pink Mexican fish that is blind and lives just in the underground aquifers has jumped from its natural environment to literally demolish a so impressive and intimidating wall of demagogy and controversy created by the most arrogant politician in decades decided to win the fierce battle for the white house pushing an open racist agenda.

Researchers of the University of Texas at Austin have established that the pink Blind Catfish , that it is well known as a rare specie only existing in Mexico, was found also living in aquifers located well to the north of the border, as far as the Edwards plate, close to San Antonio, in Texas.

The finding brings the number of blind catfish species within the U.S. to three, all found only in Texas. The two other species of blind catfish in Texas, the toothless blindcat (Trogloglanis pattersoni) and the widemouth blindcat (Satan eurystomus), live in part of the Edwards Aquifer complex, the deep Edwards pool below the city of San Antonio.

Please check:

www.msn.com...

This Discovery in Texas Suggests , as the only possible logical explanation, that there is underground Link With Mexico, through a complex network of underground natural caverns that may cross the border in multiple points.

An extremely rare eyeless catfish species previously known to exist only in Mexico has been discovered in Texas.
Dean Hendrickson, curator of ichthyology at The University of Texas at Austin, identified the live fish, discovered in a deep limestone cave at Amistad National Recreation Area near Del Rio, Texas, as the endangered Mexican blindcat (Prietella phreatophila). The pair of small catfish, collected by a team in May, have been relocated to the San Antonio Zoo.

Please check:

news.utexas.edu...

“Aquifer systems like the one that supports this rare fish are also the lifeblood of human populations and face threats from contamination and over-pumping of groundwater,” Jack Johnson ( a caver and national park manager) said. “The health of rare and endangered species like this fish at Amistad can help indicate the overall health of the aquifer and water resources upon which many people depend.”

The thread is open to all the members interested in this rare kind of biological discovery, as well as geologists with expertise in aquifers or anybody curious of why life is sometimes pretty ironic .

Please remain in Topic and refrain to launch personal attacks, please try to post all the time under the rules of decorum and mutual respect.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/20/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
so, angel of lightness, it is your opinion then that since there are underground aquifers between Mexico and the U.S. then we should have an open and unprotected border allowing anyone and everyone who wishes to enter to just walk right in?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Catfish are not people. If they were they would be fried and eaten. No. Come across legally or get engaged in your own country to change why it is so screwed up that you have to jump ship.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

This just in...Christopher Columbus did NOT discover America...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The S.E. of the Americas has always fascinated me. From the pueblos, to the canyons.

Science tells us that the whole area was once a giant in-land sea. Underground aquifers and river systems fit right in with that theory.

This find brings to mind the adventure novels of Clive Cussler. Specifically, Inca Gold.

That was quite a tale. I couldn't put it down.
edit on 22PMPMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: Science is awesome!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How does the presence of an underground aquifer matter in any way to the effectiveness of an above ground wall?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HAARPO
The S.E. of the Americas has always fascinated me. From the pueblos, to the canyons.

Science tells us that the whole area was once a giant in-land sea. Underground aquifers and river systems fit right in with that theory.

This find brings to mind the adventure novels of Clive Cussler. Specifically, Inca Gold.

That was quite a tale. I couldn't put it down.

Probably my favorite novelist ever...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well if a blind cat fish can cross the boarder I guess anyone can!

10 feet higher! And deeper!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You should e-mail to this Obama to let him know that his border fence which is currently on the border will not work thanks to cavern fish

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Dear AdmireTheDistance,

Come on, you don't guess it, the way to fool such a so expensive wall would be just by buying an average diver equipment or even just renting it, so the people bringing illegals will just change their current boats service business for this other alternative, an underground aquatic tour through the border!

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I fail to understand the link between Trump and this bit of science trivia. Are you saying that the great wall of Trump is somehow made impossible because this blind fish lives deep under the ground in aquifers that connect Mexico and Texas? If that is your postulate I think you are not an engineer, or geologist, or geophysicist, and you lack any mastery of the interlocking disciplines needed to reach your conclusion here. If that is what you are implying. If not please expand on your premise so other readers like myself are on the same page with you.

Peace and Light.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A reply to: Vasa Croe

There are many great writers, all with there own style.

But, I'll hand it to Cussler. He can spin a wild adventure. Full of facts, speculation and some unforgettable characters.

A pivotal plot point of Inca Gold was the hero attempting to navigate the underground rivers of the U.S./Mexico area.

Needless to say, I'm also a fan of the three Indiana Jones films.
edit on 23PMPMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: Crystal Skull doesn't count

edit on 23PMPMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Ha ha Athetos,

You are quite right, if even a blind diver can cross the border through a natural path, without no effort at all , well you can imagine how useful is going to be the so promised Wall of Mr Trump... to deceive only the so naïve voters that may believe in him !

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's actually extremely dangerous to cave dive it's not like swimming in the open ocean. These caves are pretty much unexplored except for a select few. Although they me be connected the caverns although big enough for a cat fish don't often allow for human swimmers.

I've gone snorkelling in Mexican cenotes that had some cave access and although initaly wide enough with high ceilings they narrow down fast in some areas and often tapper right off to tiny interconnected holes. Good way to get stuck in diving gear if you had it on.

I am no expert but if people are dieing hiking across the boarder....cave scuba isn't going to be to viable.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Dear AdmireTheDistance,

Come on, you don't guess it, the way to fool such a so expensive wall would be just by buying an average diver equipment or even just renting it, so the people bringing illegals will just change their current boats service business for this other alternative, an underground aquatic tour through the border!

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

LOL! Your do realize this particular fish has never grown more than 3-4 inches in length right?

Maybe the cartels have found a way to shrink people for transport?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I get it now that I have seen this reply. You imagine some underground boat traffic between Texas and Mexico. Caverns do have some passable areas for humans but mostly these pathways are restricted to very small creatures or just the eggs of these creatures. Humans are not going to pass under the border in caverns. I have been through lots of them in that region. Lots of choke points I am afraid.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Come on Dear Athetos, please use your imagination, if Cubans are able to transform a 1950 ford or Chrysler automobile in an amphibian vehicle to arrive to Miami, Do you really believe that Mexicans with all their heritage of millenary civilizations are not able to transform it in a small submarine?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Dear AdmireTheDistance,

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

From this statement, I have officially disqualified you as a reasonable source of logic. Or common sense. Or [?????????]

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
It's actually extremely dangerous to cave dive it's not like swimming in the open ocean. These caves are pretty much unexplored except for a select few. Although they me be connect the caverns although big enough for a cat fish don't often allow for human swimmers.

I've gone snorkelling in Mexican cenotes that had some cave access and although initaly wide enough with high ceilings they narrow down fast in some areas and often tapper right off to tiny interconnected holes. Good way to get stuck in diving gear if you had it on.

I am no expert but if people are dieing hiking across the boarder....cave scuba isn't going to be to viable.

Oh stop it with your logic....haven't you seen "Honey I shrunk the Kids"?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ha ha Athetos,

You are quite right, if even a blind diver can cross the border through a natural path, without no effort at all , well you can imagine how useful is going to be the so promised Wall of Mr Trump... to deceive only the so naïve voters that may believe in him !

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

You do realize that these fish are much smaller than humans and can breathe underwater?

This piece makes no sense, sorry. Just some obscure reference to a fish and then a paragraph about how racist Donald Trump is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join