It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Robber Shot by Pharmacy Employee during Robbery Attempt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have fired it. I've got a vid of it somewhere. Thing rocked my arm hard. And I'm pretty sure I missed whatever I was aiming at. And I'm usually a better aim with hand guns. But that thing. I don't think it'd really meant for great accuracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: onequestion Ive never shot anyone and dont want to. I dont want to see the mess. This is what I pick up when there is a strange sound in my house. Its only a 5 shooter, and weighs in over 5 lbs. It actually hurts to shoot. It pulls muscles in the palm of my hand, even with gloves.
I had a buddy at work comment last week that" even though it holds only 5 rounds, you could probably kill 50 people with that gun, without reloading".

Tell your baddy at work he's a n idiot

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Where is the conspriacy here?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: onequestion Ive never shot anyone and dont want to. I dont want to see the mess. This is what I pick up when there is a strange sound in my house. Its only a 5 shooter, and weighs in over 5 lbs. It actually hurts to shoot. It pulls muscles in the palm of my hand, even with gloves.
I had a buddy at work comment last week that" even though it holds only 5 rounds, you could probably kill 50 people with that gun, without reloading".

Couldn't you just kick your imaginary assailant to unconsciousness with those boots.?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He just should've called the cops and waited ten minutes for them to show up.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

Tell your baddy at work he's a n idiot
If they stand in a row, he may very well be right/ I put an enormous hole in a tree/ It has serious velocity and range, Way more then a 357. I tested then side by side

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Couldn't you just kick your imaginary assailant to unconsciousness with those boots.?

Id have to get off my Scoot first

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I place some one trying to rob someone in the asking for a darwin award class.

Pick the wrong person to rob and get removed from the gene pool.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join