It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool New Dating Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm thinking of signing up maybe I don't know, gotta see what the wife thinks first.

Gotta say though, this whole new Make America Great policy is really starting to ramp up!

Check out Second Wife!

LINK

A DATING website has been set up to help men find SECOND WIVES, and already has 35,000 members.

The man behind SecondWife.com, web boss Azad Chaiwala, insists that the service promotes fidelity, morality and old-fashioned family values.

The site has proved so successful..... – and is especially popular with women.

Am I crazy or this thing about to catch fire and fill the whole world with - wait, what am I crazy? Who needs that - sounds like a nightmare

Users are greeted by a picture of a beaming, multi-cultural family and the proclamation: “We want bigger, stronger families.”

“People go to a nightclub and have a one-night stand and that’s the end of it. Men go with prostitutes; people look for swingers’ clubs.

“A man wants to get married to multiple partners in an honourable manner, he wants to share his love and resources – why do you have an issue with that?

“It is not for everyone – some men are not physically, or financially, capable of taking care of other women.”

Ok, I know this is a completely useless thread, but what the hell, General Chit Chat, no Major Rant nor Private Short Story or even Sergeant Skunk Works

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Japan needs this and a first wife service.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Future wife just beat the crap out of me , so no, as I type with bloodied hands she is manipulating ,is not happening.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, since it's a Muslim doing it, I guess it's ok.

Can you imagine how out of their f# minds people would go if Mormons were doing this?

Holy...
edit on 6/20/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i never got the problem with polygamy. I mean, in China where the ratios are less in mens favor, i get it. But in the West, I don't think we have large bands of single men stalking women beyond that seen among the sicko's that any society has.

The whole argument regarding abortion, self determination, seems to be ignored in other areas like polygamy, prostitution, etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The site promotes good old fashioned values eh? This seems like it could work out badly for some and great for others.

I pity the fool who does not know what kind of trouble this could cause should one or both of his wives decide to ream him out in court in favor of some eat, love, and pray.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

This is strange. It seems less oppressive than traditional polygamy yet more strict than polyamory.

My partner and I are actually in a situation similar to this but we are the original couple who found the man. Our reasoning for finding a man has some similarities to the reasons on that site: more security, stronger family, more love, etc. What makes polygamy so unethical in my eyes, however, is that only one person has multiple partners while the wives are only with him and never with each other. Aint that a bunch of crap.

Yakov voice: "In capitalist America, harem finds you".

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Well, since it's a Muslim doing it, I guess it's ok.

Can you imagine how out of their f# minds people would go if Mormons were doing this?

Holy...

Don't some Mormons do this?

In fact, here's a Mormon site for the exact same thing here.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This is strange. It seems less oppressive than traditional polygamy yet more strict than polyamory.
My partner and I are actually in a situation similar to this but we are the original couple who found the man. Our reasoning for finding a man has some similarities to the reasons on that site: more security, stronger family, more love, etc. What makes polygamy so unethical in my eyes, however, is that only one person has multiple partners while the wives are only with him and never with each other. Aint that a bunch of crap.

I see what you are saying about the women who don't choose to have multiple male partners but
if they are of age and (assuming) in their right mind well, they chose that lifestyle. I guess I'm thinking in terms of 'sister wives' the TV show. I don't know if I would say it's unethical. As long as folks are grown and not hurting anyone else it is not traditional, perhaps, but there are all sorts of relationships in this big world IMO. I think it's interesting.

Good for you in finding a relationship that sounds as if it is mutually agreeable and satisfying!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I guess I'm thinking in terms of 'sister wives' the TV show.

The problem I have with that show is that the women seem to have to constantly agree with everything the guy says.

I would assume it would be more of a competitive scene, and disagreeing with the guy would probably warrant some favoritism to one of his other wives who would just agree for the sake of being "the favorite".

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I see what you are saying about the women who don't choose to have multiple male partners but
if they are of age and (assuming) in their right mind well, they chose that lifestyle. I guess I'm thinking in terms of 'sister wives' the TV show. I don't know if I would say it's unethical. As long as folks are grown and not hurting anyone else it is not traditional, perhaps, but there are all sorts of relationships in this big world IMO. I think it's interesting.

I haven't seen that show but I get what you are saying. I guess I should have qualified what I said with "unethical for me". As long as nobody is coerced into a relationship, it isn't objectively unethical, I agree. I just personally don't like to see such unbalanced relationships but of course that happens in monogamy, as well.

Good for you in finding a relationship that sounds as if it is mutually agreeable and satisfying!

Thank you! That's what really counts. You pretty much summed up what I really wanted to say right there

edit on 20-6-2016 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

I guess I'm thinking in terms of 'sister wives' the TV show.

The problem I have with that show is that the women seem to have to constantly agree with everything the guy says.
I would assume it would be more of a competitive scene, and disagreeing with the guy would probably warrant some favoritism to one of his other wives who would just agree for the sake of being "the favorite".

Yeah, I know it's a TV show but I always was left with the impression that he preferred the younger/newer wife. The brunette. Perhaps that is how it was edited. It left me feeling like the older (not just chronologically older) wives were sort of waiting with bated breath for him to come around to them.
Not a way I would choose to live but I'm unsure how one could make it seem more 'fair'? As far as time spent goes.
But then again, if the women feel it is unfair and something they can't live with it is up to them to leave the unhappy situation. It wouldn't be up to him to 'fake' or 'pretend' he wanted to spend time equally with them all if that isn't what he truly wanted. Again, I'm basing it all off of that dumb show! LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I just personally don't like to see such unbalanced relationships but of course that happens in monogamy, as well.

Yes it does! OR, more often I think, when folks think the relationship is monogamous. If people could be a little more honest and stop trying to put their round selves into square holes. $.02

Your avatar says it all, for me.

More love, less hate!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I just personally don't like to see such unbalanced relationships but of course that happens in monogamy, as well.

Yes it does! OR, more often I think, when folks think the relationship is monogamous. If people could be a little more honest and stop trying to put their round selves into square holes. $.02

Oh, you nailed it. Some people are not cut out for monogamy but they keep trying and end up divorcing, remarrying, divorcing, rinse, repeat, etc.

Serial monogamy is what that is.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What makes polygamy so unethical in my eyes, however, is that only one person has multiple partners while the wives are only with him and never with each other. Aint that a bunch of crap.

Exactly. It has to work both ways, or it's just repackaged misogyny/misandry.

new topics

top topics

join