It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it? Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America. But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners, so let's freak the # out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

This exactly, just recently a toddler was raped and murdered, by an "American" but you wont see a post created about that happening up here.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PsionicOmniverse

Not everything makes the news. But when it does, is it reported as a lie? Look at the forum this story is in.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Because of the following linked ATS post I am retracting my hesitation to buy the whole of this story. According to the witness there was no knife involved yet the parents told the witness their child had been raped which was found out when the child was at the hospital. She was also naked and drenched in urine.

Link

Maybe this thread should be moved back out of the LOL forum? It's not my call.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
I happen to like Alex Jones. In my mind he is responsible for snapping a whole lot of people out of the collective, induced trance. However, in this case, I think Paul Joseph Watson should retract this story.

My two cents.

Retraction on my part: ATS link

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse
This exactly, just recently a toddler was raped and murdered, by an "American" but you wont see a post created about that happening up here.

Any rape on children is wrong... What this thread was about is that this rape in particular was being hidden and the media and prosecuting attorney were lying through their teeth.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
August 29, 2016

President Obama doesn't achieve goals very often, so he deserves a big pat on the back for meeting his 2016 goal of 10,000 Syrian Refugees entering the United States. This morning, the plane landed that carried Refugee #10,000.

Story: www.csmonitor.com...

I'm having a hard time of finding a photo of President Obama meeting this Syrian person and shaking his/her hand. For that matter, the identity of #10,000 isn't even mentioned by the White House. That's strange. I hope him or her isn't dangerous..gulp.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It may I interest some that this story has been identified as one of the fake news stories from Russia that circulated in places where trump needed a boost.

I realise this was identified as fake news even back then . I am reporting that it has been identified as having originated in Russia and was one of the stories circulated originally on Facebook and was picked up by Breitbart who immediately regurgitated it.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It may I interest some that this story has been identified as one of the fake news stories from Russia that circulated in places where trump needed a boost.

I realise this was identified as fake news even back then . I am reporting that it has been identified as having originated in Russia and was one of the stories circulated originally on Facebook and was picked up by Breitbart who immediately regurgitated it.

(Just noticed now the false claims you are making)

What are you talking about?... This story did happen, the staff member who decide to post this as a hoax is doing it because those Muslim children are not Syrian, but they probably came under the "Syrian refugee program" which has moved/immigrated even NON-SYRIANS into the U.S.

I re-posted the story here...

Public demands answers in Twin Falls child sex assault case

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join