It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: everyone

correct. I just thought that part should be clarified, better to debate with accurate information.

I agree and i thank you. I had to think twice to see if i remembered the details correctly without reading up on it again and thought i had it correct enough, which i still think i did, there was no critical error in there but i agree and i appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: khnum

I have made my opinion on immigration known on other threads. I think anyone who can pass a background check should be allowed to legally immigrate to the United States.

Well that's not how it works.

I certainly cannot just pop on a plane, head on over and enter the USA on a visa, and then be allowed to stay. And I'm Australian. And I was detained at the border for 13 hours and sent back, for nothing more than the possibility that I would not be able to support myself, despite having enough available funds to stay the short time I had applied for.

So, I guess I should have been of Middle Eastern decent and it'd be a different story.

Not a white adult male from Australia with zero background issues to have been treated like a criminal for 13 hours, searched by all and sundry, interrogated and because a CBPO was just in a crap mood, found inadmissible.

Lol, and they're not even performing background checks on the refugees.

fun times...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Snopes?... Really?

Loebs also claimed that the family of the victims might not wish to press charges... He is puting words in the mouth of the family of the little girl.

Not to mention that Loebs is one of the officials claiming that there is a coalition of anti-Muslim spurring these concerns, and that is not true either. You can watch in the video in the op how one of the residents states most of those people who went to the council with concerns about this did not know each other(you can watch it starting at around 14 minutes into the video, the woman was even accused of possibly being from a white supremacist group by one of the council representatives and she said that is not true), and they didn't call each other to converge on the city council which is another lie authorities are trying to spread.

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Do you realize how racist it is for you to point that out?

(Naturally i am being sarcastic in saying that.
But that is the behavior of "liberals" these days")

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I feel ashamed that I let myself get sucked into this, I apologize to any members who feel I insulted them in this thread.

I bow out because I see this discussion as pointless and divisive. Have a great night everyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Snopes?... Really?

Says the OP who cited Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Says the person who apparently wants news like this one to disappear.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Says the person who apparently wants news like this one to disappear.

Making stuff up again?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So there was no rape.
The boys weren't Syrian.
There was no knife.

Why isn't this in the hoax forum?

First, read clearly what Loebs says... He says it was not a gang rape apparently the older teenager was spurring the others to rape the girl, and it seems that one did something to her but that since the boy didn't want to specify what he did to the girl they can't tell what happened.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Making stuff up again?

I didn't make up stuff again... I reported what residents were stating and what the mainstream media you love so much doesn't want to report.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I feel ashamed that I let myself get sucked into this, I apologize to any members who feel I insulted them in this thread.

I bow out because I see this discussion as pointless and divisive. Have a great night everyone.

Thank you for saying that. As someone who hails from Lebanon (Syria neighbour) originally, i appreciate that.

link   

Now he knows why it is not being moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seems that the general theme of this topic contradicts what the authorities themselves have said. By the sounds of things, something did happen - but by whom? I noticed that two of the people in the video of the council forum immediately made references to Orlando - classic emotional blackmail going on there. This all points to one thing and for the time being I’m going to bite my tongue on it. There is simply no amount of black propaganda which can cover these things up, the truth WILL come out about who is responsible.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Making stuff up again?

I didn't make up stuff again... I reported what residents were stating and what the mainstream media you love so much doesn't want to report.

You did it again. I don't love the MSM.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's the sad thing about the state of affairs these days. People love to inFLAME, sit back and watch as the blaze consumes all in its path regardless of whom it burns....

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And we're sorry we offended your ego by believing we were at least on your level..

Take a humble pill and write back in the morning.... Geezus...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My ego wasn't offended. I apologized, why not just accept it instead of trying to insult me even more?

Have a great night, I'm out.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Well of course, as the media goes, so goes the audience. If ever there were something/someone to blame it's pretty much a given, right or wrong, that it's the all powerful media stitching the fabric of society blindly together these days.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It's not an attack on all middle eastern people's, and this is what is beyond the media and most people in general. First, there are clear differences between middle eastern mindsets and values than in American values, or European values. These differences can be stark even among the same religious belief; even Christians, for instance, from the middle east, have different mindsets and place greater emphasis on some things and less emphasis on other things. Why? Because there is a clear cultural difference.

Second, in middle eastern communities, as previously pointed out, it is that violent attacks on innocent people, when looking at mathematical facts related to population sizes, is that incidences of violent attacks coming from middle eastern communities occur at much higher rates than the rest of the population. That is concerning. When 33% of all terrorist attacks over the last 20 years comes from a group consisting of less than 2% of the population, its concerning, and it means a more thorough vetting of who we are allowing into the country is needed, as well as lessening the flow of the amount coming in, in order to keep our society in tact.

Bring in large numbers of people who don't have even similar values, and it changes government due to voting, it changes life as a whole due to terror attacks, attacks on women and more. Anyone who desires the life that we value is welcome, its when they want to change our lives because they don't care for the way we care to live, that it is better for them not to come.

In other words, don't come, if you are only coming to change this land into the hell hole you ran away from.

But with this war we currently find ourselves in, our governments apparent inability to even come close to knowing how to vet new immigrants, we need to rethink what we are currently doing with immigration, and learn how to plug some holes and do it so that there is no conflict with our way of life. Small differences are what makes this nation unique, and rather cool.. large ones, can change this nation forever - and the blood of our forefathers will have meant nothing, because we were too ignorant to respect that sacrifice.

In other words, its not racism, its not bigotry, its not anything people like to label it. It is just looking at the truth of the matter, and realizing what mistakes we might be making, and seeking a better way..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Fair enough... You too.
I many ways we all may do well to regroup.
I have to admit however, I am so inspired and uplifted by my fellow members on either side of any debate or subject. We engage here better than most do on a daily basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join