It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

The kids weren't even refugees, you just flew off the handle without knowing the facts. Your reaction was purely emotional and irrational.

I wonder what would have happened if you saw this on Facebook and didn't have anyone correct you or the article? You'd probably still be thinking radical Middle Eastern refugees are starting their all out assault on young American girls.

Unfortunately that's the purpose of articles like this, to insight emotional rage from uninformed people. You fell for it, luckily facts were presented in time though.

btw: I noticed you practically get two stars on all your posts seemingly automatically.... Good for you..

I can't control how other people dole out their stars.
edit on 6/20/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Are You being thoughtful and nice in here Bro?

I am being very nice. And honest*.

*I am in sales, it would be easy.

edit on 20-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
Does it matter were they Syrian refugees or white Americans???

How many non-muslim famliies do you see behaving like this because of how their culture looks at females and more specifically non-mulsim ones:

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

Yes i think it matters a lot considering it all.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
BTW, did anyone notice as well that prosecuting attorney Grants Loeb insinuate that the family of the victim might not wish to prosecute?

There are also recounted accounts of the events and the following is part of what is being claimed happened.

The little girl was at the FAWNBROOK apartment buildings where both her parents and grandmother reside. She was playing in between those two apartment units when 3 boys (from 2 Syrian refugee families, ages 8, 10, 13) pulled a knife on her, held it to her throat, forced her into the laundry unit, stripped her naked, raped, and urinated on her. The 13 year old “coached” the younger boys as he videoed. Due to age restraint the boys could not ejaculate but did urinate on her.

THE VICTIM’S GRANDMOTHER DISCOVERED THE SITUATION AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE VICTIM’S MOTHER WHO CALLED TWIN FALLS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

The victim’s mother took the video/phone from the 13 year old. Witnessed by the victims mother:

The 13 year olds father arrived on the scene and hi-fived his son. A mother of the perps arrived and knew only enough English to repeatedly say, “No police”.

2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER THE TWIN FALLS POLICE ARRIVED. MOTHER OF VICTIM GAVE PD THE VIDEO. POLICE DID NOT (STILL HAVE NOT) MADE ANY ARRESTS, REPORTEDLY BECAUSE OF THELANGUAGE BARRIER’.

BOTH PERP REFUGEE FAMILIES ARE STILL IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX, LANDLORD IS UNABLE TO EVICT. THE MOTHER OF VICTIM ESTIMATES 50+ REFUGEES ARE IN THE COMPLEX.

PROSECUTING ATTORNEY GRANT LOEBS (OR HIS OFFICE) SUGGESTED THAT THE VICTIMS FAMILY MAY NOT WISH TO PROSECUTE.

We believe this family ought to file a lawsuit against CSI, perhaps TFPD.

VIDEO LINK FROM TF CITY COUNCIL AS ACT MEMBERS QUESTION AND CHALLENGE CITY COUNCIL. IF YOU LISTEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY HAVE NO ANSWER, DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING WAS GOING ON.

Listen close to Don Hall name a young lady as the victim in response to Mr. Edwards calling the victim a youth.
twinfalls.granicus.com...

creepingsharia.wordpress.com...

I am trying to find more evidence and see if the story stated above is true.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I tell you what though, guys... as much as we adults forget by the time we, well become an adult I suppose, the children know what’s going on. I see it for myself, they know something is wrong, so it really doesn’t matter how much people try to distort the facts because... the children know.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh please tell me more about the wonderful infrastructure of Middle Eastern countries and the proper and safe record keeping and paper trails the failed governments have.

Please do.

Real easy solution to this, if this is real, hard to tell these days.... Apply the same law as the country they are from. If 3 little American boys raped a 5 year old girl and then pissed on her in Saudi Arabia or Syria or Jordan or Yemen or Iraq or Iran or Pakistan or, you get my meaning right, what would happen to those 3 little American boys?

I can tell you, they'd be executed before it even hit the news. I realize we are a lot more civilized than that, but sometimes the uncivilized don't understand anything else.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

How many non-muslim famliies do you see behaving like this because of how their culture looks at females and more specifically non-mulsim ones

Rape is rape, it doesn't become less of a crime depending on what the motives behind the rape are.

The United States has more rapes per million people than ANY Middle Eastern country by far. I posted the link earlier.

What does that fact say about American culture as opposed to Middle Eastern culture?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did you really just suggest executing children?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Sure, if they're Muslim then kill them all is the usual American response.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The United States has more rapes per million people than ANY Middle Eastern country by far. I posted the link earlier.

What does that fact say about American culture as opposed to Middle Eastern culture?

You were already shown to be wrong, yet you want to keep proclaiming the same lie, over, and over?...

SaturnFX posted this.

And he was responding to you, yet you want to claim there are more rapes in the U.S. than in ANY Middle Eastern country?

BTW, there are way more people in the entire U.S. than in one Middle Eastern country... Nice try...

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just going to point out that Americans have also been known to rape little girls.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Provided you actually believe they keep statistics on such things.

Additionally, both countries would have to define "rape" in the same way, and they don't. For example, in the U.S. it is illegal to rape your wife. (Or children, or animals, or "whores", or scantily clad women)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If that is the case then the case of rape is less matter than the case of rapist background. That makes the whole case just another race war and the act of rape fades in the shade of ignorance.

Just few days ago i saw topic of American rape culture in campus or something like that and quick google search of the issue gives u allot of material to study the issue. For example time.com...

Again i would rather focus on the real issue here and it is rape in generally, not the damned background of the rapist, if ppl would automatic focus on the issue it self we could make some changes happen but as long ppl keep picking each other, nothing will change and yes we all are bad enough in each others eyes...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Does anybody really believe middle eastern countries REPORT rape, criminalize it, and keep valid statistics on it?
Because I don't.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

How many non-muslim famliies do you see behaving like this because of how their culture looks at females and more specifically non-mulsim ones

Rape is rape, it doesn't become less of a crime depending on what the motives behind the rape are.

No the question was asked "does it matter who did it" as in what they are. It matters a lot. Second of all reporting a rape in many middle astern countries requires the woman or little girl to have 2 male witnesses while the male witness can bring only himself. And even then, when her case gets proven she may still be stoned to death.

As far as i know it does not work like that in the U.S.

Now how do you think it maybe that there are more rapes being reported in the U.S but not over there? Do you think you might have a suspicion knowing this?

TL;DR

Your argument of comparing reported rapes in comparison to middle eastern countries is rendered invalid by this.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Does anybody really believe middle eastern countries REPORT rape, criminalize it, and keep valid statistics on it?
Because I don't.

I hate the way you guys lump all middle eastern countries as the same. I can assure you there is as much difference between Jordan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon as there is in between different countries in Europe.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Well I dont agree with some of your posts, but you seem like a good salesman, I bet you make bank

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Okay. I won't argue with that because I've never been to any of them.

Maybe Jordan is less inclined to condone it. But the others you named - hmm. Not sure about those.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

The kids weren't even refugees, you just flew off the handle without knowing the facts. Your reaction was purely emotional and irrational.

I wonder what would have happened if you saw this on Facebook and didn't have anyone correct you or the article? You'd probably still be thinking radical Middle Eastern refugees are starting their all out assault on young American girls.

Unfortunately that's the purpose of articles like this, to insight emotional rage from uninformed people. You fell for it, luckily facts were presented in time though.

btw: I noticed you practically get two stars on all your posts seemingly automatically.... Good for you..

I can't control how other people dole out their stars.

My comments were intended to present highly plausible scenarios.

Your comments are meant to appease and placate the reader.

I don't do Facebook, and the fact that you would bring that into the conversation tells me everything I need to know about where you're coming from. Thanks! 🙋

edit on 20-6-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So that's what this thread is really about, Muslims are rapists and not about a little girl who was allegedly raped?

I see, said the blind man to his deaf dog.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join