It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Are you going to sell me a bridge next???

I would feel guilty knowing how easy it would be.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
If you have no background then you are somewhat suspect to begin with.

Many "Syrian refugees" are not even Syrian, and don't have any documents with them, yet they are being relocated into Europe and the U.S.

Why do European countries allow refugees from Syria into their countries without many document checks, when it might cause serious security threats?

Flashback: FBI – No Way To Vet Incoming Syrian Refugees

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't worry about onequestion, he tends to make arguments without researching what he's arguing about. All emotion, no substance.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh please tell me more about the wonderful infrastructure of Middle Eastern countries and the proper and safe record keeping and paper trails the failed governments have.

Please do.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And? What does that have to do with your thread or my comments?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I was responding to your comments that they are being vetted when they are not.

But you are right, we are getting off tangent. However, don't proclaim that it is my fault of derailing the thread when i was responding to your comments

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

All of a sudden.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

I went and double checked some sources say 2 per cent of the population others say five per cent,the difference might be new Syrian arrivals who knows,that is a moot point the fact is there is a significant link between these new arrivals and crime,Europe is now actively supressing these statistics but other countries such as Australia is still keeping them also establish a link....I am talking about the flood of undocumented refugees not screened and vetted immigrants.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Excuse me?

Yes, excuse me. You claimed that the man did not mention consent, which he obviously did. That was the aspect I was addressing and was concerned about. Why did you miss that?

The age of the girl is important when it comes to consent. I was better informed by our fellow member AM and swiftly adjusted my comments to reflect that correction.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh please tell me more about the wonderful infrastructure of Middle Eastern countries and the proper and safe record keeping and paper trails the failed governments have.

Are you implying that only Western countries keep records?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
I was responding to your comments that they are being vetted when they are not.

The ones being allowed in are being vetted. The concern is that others who have no paperwork cannot be vetted. I have made my opinion clear on both circumstances.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

All of a sudden.

Not, not really, we are talking about specific people and the comment was not about anything I was discussing.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
...he tends to make arguments without researching what he's arguing about. All emotion, no substance.

I relate that type of behavior to special snowflake syndrome where you can have a tantrum and think it is cool.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They were just expressing their cultural beliefs.

You intolerant bigots!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: EternalShanodow

Because you act as though Middle Eastern refugees raping people in America is some kind of epidemic when it's not.

Not yet my sarcastic fellow member..its only an epidemic in Europe as far as we now. However, this didn't happen in Europe and Americans are a bit more proactive to crimes of this nature....in ways that are not sarcastic or funny.

btw: I noticed you practically get two stars on all your posts seemingly automatically.... Good for you..

edit on 20-6-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Does it matter were they Syrian refugees or white Americans??? It is sad how anything is used as hate spread for different agendas, as in this one the whole Syrian refugees, ppl are outraged but again like oh so many times in wrong thing. Wheres the rage about rape in total, how many rape happens in America daily, yearly??
If you guys really are angry about of rape then focus that energy in right direction and demand more harsh punishments for this sort of violations, not as if they are this or that race/ethnicity then they should have harsh punishment but go with generally rape should be punished much more harsh penalty.

Those whom hate Syrian refugees, start protesting ur own government and demand them to gtfo from these countries, they are creating enemies for u guys for decades to come and who knows how bad things end up even very near future. I can tell how i seen larger movement from loving anything American and their deeds but nowdays more ppl curse Americans for what they are causing world wide.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thing is, liberal media is just as bad as conservative in promoting their own biases, and anything government related is involved now in not giving out information where it concerns Muslims and/or middle eastern people - quite specifically because "we don't need to hear it" what they are doing is beginning to rewrite history while we are living, rather than later.

What is probably fact, is the girl was sexually assaulted but the boys too young for it to have been considered rape - since that requires functions that boys not yet in puberty are capable of. Older boy there, but did not engage in sexual intercourse, he was probably instructing the two younger ones. Middle eastern decent, regardless of country, we know they view woman as chattel to be used at will, if Muslim we know they believe any non Muslim woman to be used as one would a slave in any manner they might desire to. We have only to look at middle eastern nations to know that much.

The DA is right, all records concerning their identity will be sealed, all juvenile cases are sealed because rehabilitation is more likely at a young age and if rehabilitated there is no point damaging kid's future, if not rehabilitated the same behavior will pop up at an adult age, but no sense killing all chance at a future if it was a mistake or lack of judgement. They probably acknowledged middle eastern decent because at that point, too many people already know they truth, and lying just makes them untrustworthy.

Who knows when they came to this country, all the DA said was he did not have that information, so basically he wont say born here or US citizens, which means most likely they were not, could be refugees from Iraq or Afghanistan too.. but its possible this assumption is just that, and not anything based in reality.

Why people are upset, is because when you introduce Middle Eastern Muslims anymore, incidents like this seem to rise. The proportion of terrorist attacks and assaults on women in relation to population size, is much much much higher from the middle eastern communities than like or similar incidents from other communities. It's not because they are all bad, its that there is a greater propensity for attacking innocent people, and its worse now than it was 20 - 30 years ago from the same community.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Undocumented migrants are irrelevant to official statistics unless an authority otherwise claims a specified number. In this case, 5% is the approximate total number of Muslims and 2% would be adult males, that is out of just under 10m people. In other words, there would be anywhere between 150-200,000 men who would presumably be allowed to vote, work, claim benefits, send their children to school and do whatever a normal resident may do. I think these numbers might be based on 2009 statistics, mind you - if that’s correct then it’s virtually irrelevant but since they are the numbers being thrown around then it should at least be put into the proper context.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Are You being thoughtful and nice in here Bro? Calm down and reply with cool headed replies , considering where your adversaries heads are at first. And lets not reply Up their butts either. Remember there is all kinds of people on this planet. You are flying the Mason flag.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: everyone

Excuse me?

Yes, excuse me. You claimed that the man did not mention consent, which he obviously did. That was the aspect I was addressing and was concerned about. Why did you miss that?

The age of the girl is important when it comes to consent. I was better informed by our fellow member AM and swiftly adjusted my comments to reflect that correction.

Nope, you claimed that he said the act was consensual, oword for word.

While watching the first few minutes of the video, you can hear the man speaking say that the act was consensual.

When i responded to that you attempted to claim that you could not have known that the victim in question was not a little girl. And that it was not mentioned anywhere in the link.

Without knowing the age of the victim, since it is not included in the OP's link, I questioned that aspect.

I doubt anyone here needed to here she was 5 years old or 8 or 10 or 2 to know what she was.
from the op's link:

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl

The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join