It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How can the screen and background check someone with no paper trail??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: EternalShadow

My sarcasm was directed at you not the case.

And no, your point was actually directed at "Middle Eastern refugees allowed to roam around on our soil", your exact words. Don't be intellectually dishonest.

And you're being sarcastic towards me for what reason?

link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: introvert
While watching the first few minutes of the video, you can hear the man speaking say that the act was consensual.

He absolutely did not say that, how can that even be a possibility in a case such as this ??

You are a very sick individual.

The man speaking does say that at 1:12. "Guess we have heard it was consensual".

Without knowing the age of the victim, since it is not included in the OP's link, I questioned that aspect.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Somehow these Syrians wait at least two years while the UN and US conduct background checks on them. So what are they doing if they can't conduct a background check, playing World of Warcraft?

Just kidding, no one plays WoW.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How can you conduct a background check on someone with no paper trail?

Racist. (i'm referring to myself btw)
edit on 6/20/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Which is why nine separate agencies participate in the screening/background checks. You would really benefit by understanding how things function before you respond.

Oh, sorry, I did not mean to micro-aggress you there.

You mean the same "nine separate agencies participating in the screening/background checks" when U.S. ICE and FBI agents have testified in front of Congress that the Obama administration is giving orders to allow even criminals from south of the border into the U.S., yet we are to believe they are doing differently with refugees from the Middle East?

Border Patrol Union: Agents Ordered to Release Criminal Aliens, Illegal Immigrants

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

link   

If you have no background then you are somewhat suspect to begin with.

link   
It amazes me that with 93 million adults not even in the workforce that you still must import more people,isnt there enough cheap labour in your Prison system?
I think Trumps right you need a department of Emmigration not immigration.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Uh, if they know they are criminals then they obviously had their background information. What Dear Leader does is not a knock on their abilities.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

How can anyone from Syria or any of the failed states of the Middle East have a paper trail????

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

What religious group isn't guilty of its members raping people?

The United States has more rapes per million people than any Middle Eastern country.

LINK

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Damn, Syria was not at all like Afghanistan, who btw we also take refugees from, and they did indeed have things like writing, record keeping, electricity, and I hear computers. Sure the civil war caused major destruction but that doesn't mean these things don't exist.

link   

Plenty of them do, that is how they are granted entry.

Try reading the links I provide you next time, you are doing that talking before reading thing again.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah something stinks.

They are not giving info and they are saying they are Middle Eastern, so which is it, are they not giving info or aren't they?

Just weird.

I wonder if the DA is always making the same mistakes in court? Must be losing a lot of cases.

They are not giving out the information because it's their worst nightmare.

Nothing they can do now about it, unless they can prove these kids are white.

It's like when the news says, "disaffected youths" or stall to mention the color of the perps.

Or like the DOJ redacting stuff from the orlando killers 911 calls.

It's just so obvious what they are doing.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Because you act as though Middle Eastern refugees raping people in America is some kind of epidemic when it's not.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

“77 per cent of rapes in Sweden were by Muslims 2 per cent of the population”

That is barely legible. Are you saying that 77% of rapes in Sweden were committed by Muslims who make up 2% of the population? I think you might have your numbers wrong there - alleged statistics suggest that 77% relates to foreigners in general, not a specific race (or religion in this case).

I believe the roughly-accepted figure for Sweden’s Muslim population is not more than 500,000. Accounting for a vague 50/50 split of male/female and let’s also suppose that one-third of them are children, then I’ll hazard a guess that we’re left with 1/70 of the total population. This may be where the figure of 2% comes in, as that would amount to around 200,000 people. So let’s for argument’s sake compromise and take 175,000 as our number.

I have very serious doubts that 77% of all rapes in Sweden are committed exclusively by 175,000 Muslims. To say that all of those people are rapists would be atrocious on every level.

Anyway, more on-topic... the fact that the offenders were children then by rights neither their nationality nor ethnicity should be publicly disclosed. They are minors, I would expect that laws prohibit disclosure of these details. Sometimes the crime might be so serious, as much as this was serious but I mean much more, that details do get published. In other words, all anybody really knows about this is probably nothing but conjecture.

I’d also like to add that ethnicity really is not relevant here. Sometimes children do really, really bad things. In England we’d probably be using the James Bulger case as an example, and the offenders in this case were certainly not Syrian. They were, however, most likely the result of some dodgy MK-Ultra type crap.

edit on 1MondayMondayAmerica/Chicago8pmMonday1pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh there is infrastructure in Syria thats keeping recording on it's citizens?

Ahhh hahaha.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes. Syria was very developed prior to the civil war.

You did not know that? So sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

While watching the first few minutes of the video, you can hear the man speaking say that the act was consensual.

He absolutely did not say that, how can that even be a possibility in a case such as this ??

You are a very sick individual.

The man speaking does say that at 1:12. "Guess we have heard it was consensual".

Without knowing the age of the victim, since it is not included in the OP's link, I questioned that aspect.

Excuse me?

from the op's link:

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl

The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

Does that sound like they are talking about a adult woman who can give consent? Or does that sound like they referred to the child as "a little girl who was playing outside" ?

This reminds me again of "Terrymaguire" here on ATS who kept insisting that the raped 14 year old girls in Germany by immigrants were "woman" even though he was fully aware of their age but he didn't care. All that counted was to protect the muslims involved and to discredit the story by any means.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Are you going to sell me a bridge next???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join