It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

very good question. lets keep an eye on this story for now, although since they are all minors, we may not get much more out of it.

How are we going to keep on eye an this when the case has been sealed with no possibility of ever being open?

Case sealed in alleged Twin Falls rape
edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Another twist of this story.

i kept watching the video of residents in the area talking about these events when I heard one of the residents state that the media is portraying those residents raising these concerns, about 10, as a coalition of anti-Muslim. Yet the woman says most of those residents who raised these questions don't even know each other, yet the media is claiming these people are part of some anti-Muslim coalition.

You can hear the statements of that woman starting at around 14 minutes into the video.

So, it seems the media are even portraying these people who brought up these concerns as something they are not.

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: SaturnFX

You're putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did I say we should ignore this case,

no, but you went into full diminishing it as significant without any reason other than you didn't like the narrative. That is equally troubling. do not become the opposite end of the spectrum, both sides are beyond reason.

Rape is already an epidemic and has been for a while.

60% decline in 20 years in the usa reason
we are civil here..1 rape is too many, but suggesting its an epidemic in the west..in america..is just flat out incorrect.

Sad thing is, most people will read the title of the article and take it at face value. This is a propaganda piece.

Thats just it. you also took it at face value and immediately defended..you can moan about it, but you should do as your screen name is and become enlightened as to why you reacted like that..perhaps find a bit more balance in your stances here and try to find out info..also, maybe investigate the overall issue the other side is discussing and understand that perspective (hint: its not about hating brown people..take a closer look at that graph I put up)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You can't pass a background check if you come from a nation that isn't 1st world because there is no background.

So your being racist.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: SaturnFX

very good question. lets keep an eye on this story for now, although since they are all minors, we may not get much more out of it.

How are we going to keep on eye an this when the case has been sealed with no possibility of ever being open?

Case sealed in alleged Twin Falls rape

Yep, that is the issue.
well, maybe some parents may speak out in frustration

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thats what they always do with minors.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

SJW most certainly is an MSM buzzword, as is "safe space" and "special snowflake", terms you use often around the boards. Fox News is just as mainstream as CNN or any other MSM outlet, in fact they are more mainstream because they are the most popular.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This is the only case that happened in 2009. The boys name was immediately released. It was a case of murder, not sexuall mis-conduct. Most cases where a child under 18, names will be withheld under child safety laws.

This case I present is continually being overturned . The boy is now 15. Prosecutors are trying to charge him as an adult. The charge is shooting his father's girlfriend of 8 month pregnant. Also killing the unborn baby....

www.wtae.com...
edit on 20-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This behavior in the media has been going on for a long time now in Europe already and for some time now it has been going on in the U.S. Just look at the POTUS who is with every fiber in his body trying to avoid naming murderers, rapists what they really are and where there real heritage is.

There are literally thousand of example in the EU where the media somehow managed to work together spread out over the entirety of Europe and express this same behavior and nobody finds this odd? They seem to be able to work together on this 10 times better then EU governments amongst each other.

Case in point.

A 8 year old girl in Germany was raped by a muslim immigrant (full out raped not fondled) near a playground. It was kept from the media for months until the story finally managed to garner enough attention through social when it Leaked.

The reason given was that they needed time to investigate if her story was true. Strangely enough though she had been medically examined and her rape had been confirmed long ago and the muslim immigrant had already been proven to be guilty,yet the story had to leak before they admitted it. At the same time the news papers did not wait even 2 minutes to report the claim of a immigrant who claimed he was discriminated against. The wheels are starting to turn in the U.S now as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I'm sure in 3rd world nations they are keeping proper records and corruption plays no roll in the proper keeping of those records.

I'm also sure that the are on the same level as 1st world nations.

Stop being racist.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Thats what they always do with minors.

I know it is what they do with cases of minors. However, the media has been lying about this case as well as authorities.

link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My sarcasm was directed at you not the case.

And no, your point was actually directed at "Middle Eastern refugees allowed to roam around on our soil", your exact words. Don't be intellectually dishonest.

link   

So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it?

I do. When a certain religious group is well known for these sort of crimes it is extremely important to know.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
While watching the first few minutes of the video, you can hear the man speaking say that the act was consensual.

He absolutely did not say that, how can that even be a possibility in a case such as this ??

You are a very sick individual.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Jun 2016 20:12:15 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Stop being racist.

There is just a much evidence that Augustus is being racist as there is for Trump being racist.

Stop being a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Maybe use a better source next time, as in never use anything from Alex Jones again?

Hey, I too used to read Inforwars and started threads based on them but as time went on I realized I was posting compete BS.

I remember a time when anything posted by Jones was ridiculed on ATS but if he BS fits an agenda, which in this case is Syrian refugee hate, well, look at all those flags you got.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Oh I'm sure in 3rd world nations they are keeping proper records and corruption plays no roll in the proper keeping of those records.

Which is why nine separate agencies participate in the screening/background checks. You would really benefit by understanding how things function before you respond.

Oh, sorry, I did not mean to micro-aggress you there.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Tuberculosis
Measles
Mumps
Whooping cough
Scarlet fever
Bubonic plague

All these are making a comeback I would imagine they dont screen for these

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

There is just a much evidence that Augustus is being racist as there is for Trump being racist.

Good God, I never want to be used in a comparison to that asshole. Ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join