It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I dont know whats more disturbing the rape and abuse of this little girl or the sick units on this thread condoning or excusing the offenders behaviour because they are of a certain ethic origin.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
...condoning or excusing the offenders behaviour because they are of a certain ethic origin.

Who condoned the rape? I must have missed that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: onequestion

Lol at SJW. You sure do love using MSM rhetoric and buzzwords.

Wait, what's that saying?

The pot calling the kettle black?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
send them back to where they came from, when you are a GUEST in someones home and you can`t abide by their standard of civility the homeowner has the right and the obligation to kick your ass to the curb. if you are a GUEST in america and you can`t abide by american standards of civility then the government has an obligation to kick your ass to the curb.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
send them back to where they came from, when you are a GUEST in someones home and you can`t abide by their standard of civility the homeowner has the right and the obligation to kick your ass to the curb. if you are a GUEST in america and you can`t abide by american standards of civility then the government has an obligation to kick your ass to the curb.

We dont know where they came from..sending them back might be sending them back to idaho. the story is misleading

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Oddly enough, the DA decided to disclose that they were of Middle Eastern descent.

But why?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You're putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did I say we should ignore this case, but we SHOULDN'T blow it out of proportion as if Syrian refugees are going to start raping everybody and an epidemic is going to start. Rape is already an epidemic and has been for a while.

Sad thing is, most people will read the title of the article and take it at face value. This is a propaganda piece.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Where did I call you an MSM buzzword or use MSM rhetoric?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And also say they were "charged" but customary not to give info thus being underage?
I'm actually as confused as you.
So something did occur, as they have video from the phones.
I'll I can say it was either propaganda, or so hideous it had to be kept under wraps.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

social justice warrior is not a mainstream buzzword. the mainstream media is focused on the liberal agenda aside from faux news

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah something stinks.

They are not giving info and they are saying they are Middle Eastern, so which is it, are they not giving info or aren't they?

Just weird.

I wonder if the DA is always making the same mistakes in court? Must be losing a lot of cases.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: EternalShadow

You're right, if we don't kill all these refugees then the raping will never stop!

I wish we could go back to a time where there were no Syrian refugees and thus no rape as well.

/sarcasm

Your attempt at sarcasm considering the horrific nature of this crime is sickening. This is the second time you have responded to my comments with a truly callus attitude. I seriously wonder about your mental state.
My point was directed towards precedence and to add, more importantly, the fact that the offenders ages are 8-12.....

WTF are their parents teaching them?

Further, I'm right to say that considering everything and all variables included, YES... Americans are not going to wimp out like the Germans or Swedes if this becomes an epidemic. Things would get very ugly.

I'm a realist... I can't speak to your loyalties because to you, this is a chance to show how witty you aren't.

Get a clue.

WTF

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

77 per cent of rapes in Sweden were by Muslims 2 per cent of the population,there are similar numbers elsewhere in Europe,on this thread there are comments such as who cares rapes always happened another that it was consensual sex,study the European crime figures these people are a blight.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

What crime though because there is no clarity here.

Do you have information we don't?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
kept quiet by Hillary and her media contacts because it will just increase Trumps support perhaps?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
And also say they were "charged" but customary not to give info thus being underage?
I'm actually as confused as you.
So something did occur, as they have video from the phones.
I'll I can say it was either propaganda, or so hideous it had to be kept under wraps.

It did occur, and now we have confirmation that the perpetrators were of Middle Eastern descent, something which authorities also tried to hide. Were they Syrian refugees? We don't know for certain.

First, news media tried to hide that the perpetrators were in fact of Middle Eastern descent, and officials originally were also trying to avoid or deny that the perpetrators were Middle Eastern.

We do need to find out for certain whether or not the perpetrators were Syrian refugees.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
...on this thread there are comments such as who cares rapes always happened...

The person who said that said he was being sarcastic.

....another that it was consensual sex,study the European crime figures these people are a blight.

Wrong, they said they thought they heard it was consensual on the video linked.

Stop making stuff up.

edit on 20-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Oddly enough, the DA decided to disclose that they were of Middle Eastern descent.

But why?

very good question. lets keep an eye on this story for now, although since they are all minors, we may not get much more out of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Question do you or dont you consider this immigration a problem?

edit on 20-6-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I have made my opinion on immigration known on other threads. I think anyone who can pass a background check should be allowed to legally immigrate to the United States.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join