It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder.

Unless the trauma is caused by political decisions to begin with.

Who cares who did it?

the parents

Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America.

rapes and murders also have been happening in sweden since the dawn of civilization..but ever since they opened their borders, they rose rapidly to african level rape and sex assault statistics.

But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners,

Was skintone mentioned?
Islam is not a race..islam is a religious, political, and cultural system.
stop being racist and demanding islamic people can only be brown

so let's freak the ---- out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

Who is ignoring things?
you are triple backflipping demanding there is nothing to see here.
go write the parents demanding she apologize for making the news and next time, just take it for the team and be quiet about a potential problem.

link   
a reply to: introvert

So who's kids were they?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The girl in question was five so it could not be consensual, however the facts in the Original Post differ significantly from what I just read here.

So is it he said she said? Or anti-Muslim propaganda? Confusingly sad.

Quote from your article...
"There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement, anti-Muslim blogs and conspiracy websites. Most claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls.

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. The criminal cases against those juveniles have been sealed, as is customary when children are charged."

Read more here: www.idahostatesman.com...=cpy

link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So when it says that 'none are Syrian refugees' it somehow means they are Syrian refugees?

They either are or are not from Syria. Where are they from?

Do tell me who are the people of Middle Eastern descent who are being brought under the Syrian refugee programs?...

People are concerned in that area because there are people who were brought under the Syrian refugee program that are already spitting on non-Muslims, hit and runs, and other similar attacks.

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Ignore the SJW's they will always take the "moral high ground" over reason and logic because they feel like it's right.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wonder, did you get this "news" from Reddit's, The Donald? I've been waiting to see who would post this.

In any case, it's mostly bullspit.

Snopes

Ya, it's bullspit because it turns out they were not Syrian refugees but were of ME descent. I feel much better now.

We contacted county prosecutor Grant Loebs to obtain first-hand information about the rumors. He confirmed to us that an incident did take place at the Fawnbrook Apartment complex in Twin Falls, Idaho, on 2 June 2016 involving a five-year-old girl, a seven-year-old boy, a ten-year-old boy, and a 14-year-old boy. Loebs said that the three boys were of Middle Eastern descent, but they were not Syrian and he had no information indicating they were refugees.

Loebs told us there was no indication a knife was involved in the incident, and that no one was "raped" or murdered (although contact of a sensitive nature allegedly occurred). Moreover, he stated that the investigation was a police matter, not one involving the local city council (which has no jurisdiction in criminal cases).

www.snopes.com...

link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So when it says that 'none are Syrian refugees' it somehow means they are Syrian refugees?

They either are or are not from Syria. Where are they from?

Do tell me who are the people of Middle Eastern descent who are being brought under the Syrian refugee programs?...

How do they know they are Syrian as far I can tell none of them have any documentation and even true Syrian refugees have claimed that 2/3's are not Syrian but from other countries like Georgia and Morocco.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Blogs and Alex Jones. Oh if only they were just once held accountable. Just once.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Where does it say that the boys in question came from Syria?

Syria is not the only place asylum seekers come from in the Middle East.

edit on 20-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

You're right, if we don't kill all these refugees then the raping will never stop!

I wish we could go back to a time where there were no Syrian refugees and thus no rape as well.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

So who's kids were they?

Not sure. Suppose we better find out for sure before we jump on any bandwagon.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Lol at SJW. You sure do love using MSM rhetoric and buzzwords.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Exactly, title/"article" says it was Syrian refugees who did it but that's a lie. Just another hit piece of BS by Alex Jones who has no problem politicizing a rape to further his right wing agenda.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Where doe sit say that the boys in question came from Syria?

The people might have confused them since the perpetrators were of Middle Eastern descent, but how do we know the authorities are not lying about that as well?...

Thanks to your link we have confirmation that the perpetrators are at the least of Middle Eastern descent when on several occasions authorities claimed that they were not, or stated not to know anything about this case?

link   

The kids weren't Syrian refugees nor was a knife involved according to the police that handled the case. Political bait at its finest.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Kids definitely do stupid things thats for sure.

Why would he disclose them being of middle eastern descent whats the point of that?
edit on 6/20/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Where doe sit say that the boys in question came from Syria?

The people might have confused them since the perpetrators were of Middle Eastern descent, but how do we know the authorities are not lying about that as well?...

Thanks to your link we have confirmation that the perpetrators are at the least of Middle Eastern descent when on several occasions authorities claimed that they were not, or stated not to know anything about this case?

To be fair I personally know a few Iraqi's and Middle Easterners who are just as nice as anyone. They do happen to be Christians who had to flee their homeland due to religious persecution though.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The kids weren't Syrian refugees nor was a knife involved according to the police that handled the case. Political bait at its finest.

When did I say anything about that?
I hammered your absurd response the second this came up in full fledged defense..even when you simply assumed the story was correct.
I have yet to weigh in on the article, just seen what you wrote and found that probably more troubling than the rape itself...the instant defense and demand to ignore..a rape...of a child...because it was immigrants.

That is what I was responding to..now, reread my response to you and feel free to refute anything I wrote.

link   

What seems more believable, the police chief, prosecutor and district attorney's office are all lying or the blogs are wrong?

Thanks to your link we have confirmation that the perpetrators are at the least of Middle Eastern descent...

Which means the title you used is incorrect. You should change it or use another source.

The fact that this 5 year old girl got raped is now going to be overshadowed by the jackasses looking to push their agendas. The victim suffers because assholes that write those blogs have ZERO empathy.

link   
a reply to: Swills

First, I posted the link from Alex Jones because no one else wants to report this and are trying to hide assaults, including rapes such as this one

Second, according the the T&C when posting a news article we have to use the title of the original article.

I went by what residents in the area were stating about this case. The authorities first tried to hide that the boys were in fact of Middle Eastern descent. But now thanks to ATS member Augustus we know they were of Middle Eastern descent, when authorities tried to hide that as well.
edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join