It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The issue here is an Islamic crime statistic not the war on terror,although I dont disagree with you on that thread,high treason is now nightly news,there are 350,000 muslims in the prison system or about 17 per cent of the prison population,they convert 35000-40000 prisoners per year in prison and yet they only constitute one per cent of the population.Authorities including sociologists,psychologists,criminologists and even Muslim clergy need to put their heads together identify the cause of this and take corrective action before that minority becomes the premier crime offender.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Heck, a year or so ago the hottest story on ATS was the overthrow and/or death of Putin. And guess what that was all based on?

LOL... The State Department ADMITTED DOING IT PHAGE... But now you want to claim that because a Putin story was false that what is happening with the State Department and the Obama administration trying to hide Muslim radical attacks is just made up?...
edit on 21-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You are claiming social media must be lying so we can't believe this.
Ah. So there was a knife. And they were Syrian refugees. And it was a gang rape. I stand corrected.

In cases of minors doing these attack the only thing that is not given by the media "normally' is the name of the minors, but the specifics are always given.
So there are such attacks carried out by other than Syrian refugees? Can you provide some examples where the specifics of those cases are given?

edit on 6/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

WHO CARES?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

Those who might like to find out exactly what the facts are about such incidents

TOWARD THE GOAL OF

DECREASING any likelihood of such happening again in the future . . . much less over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

--with INCREASING SEVERITY AND FREQUENCY

as in Europe.

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: wording

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Actually, the Syrian refugee story is full of holes.

Apparently there was a language barrier, yet, what the boys alledgedly did was described in vivid detail....

How is this possible?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It appears to be a sexual assault of some nature.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt
Well that's not how it works.

I was not asked how it works, I was asked how I think it should work.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Your title was wrong and your Original Post was wrong which means the political agitators on the blogs you visited are also wrong.

ETA: And I just noticed where this thread got dumped over night. Fitting.

edit on 21-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Very disturbing...these boys did a bad thing in a state known for making their own bear food out of local trash...yum, yum, here Smokey come get your lunch,,,,
Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What seems more believable, the police chief, prosecutor and district attorney's office are all lying or the blogs are wrong?

What's more likely, the Political Correctness of these days burying events like this one, or the people that were there must have been lying about it? In Europe the police and authorities LIED about the 2,000 Middle Eastern men who went on a sexual assault and robbery sprint on several European cities... The Obama administration, including the Justice Department is trying their hardest not to mention radical Islam as the cause for acts committed by Muslim radicals...

The "incident" was originally reported as rape even thou the police and local media didn't mention anything about who the perpetrators were. Loeb even suggested "the family of the girl might not wish to press charges"... Since when does a prosecution lawyer put words that their clients haven't obviously stated? If they didn't want to press charges he should have no problem simply stating "the family of the little girl are not pressing charges"...

There is a lot of this story that doesn't fit the "authority narrative".

Apparently this is what we are up against. It's doesn't rise to the level of rape due to the physical inability of the boys, yet is still an assault of a sexual nature, so it's called a lie. 3 boys ganged up on a girl, and two of them forced themselves upon her in a sexual manner of some type, yet it's not gang rape, since it was technically only a sexual assault. No knife, 3 older boys didn't need that to trap and force themselves on a five year old, and suddenly its thrown in the trash and called lies.

They are trying to rewrite history, while we are living it. They call it a lie and bury it, because each detail is not in accordance to the approved narrative. Truth and facts are called hateful and bigoted.

It's Orwellian at best. Those boys displayed psychopathic behavior, committed a crime unheard of for that age group, and we brought it here, willingly and happily and then call the parents and concerned community members hateful racist bigots because they don't want their children subjected to such psychopathic violence. They want to know the government and authorities will protect them, and just got flipped the bird by all and sundry.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana
At least you are still aware. Unfortunately, the number of people that can see the reforming of the landscape is rapidly dwindling.

I fear that what you are starting to see all over the Internet, including ATS, is this.

edit on 21-6-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Correction.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of the danger presented by overzealous anti-muslim, anti immigrant protesters. People are so intent on finding "conspiracy" that they totally disregard truth if truth doesn't affirm their political viewpoints.

Pages of comments, and dozens of incendiary remarks about the dangerous "Syrian rapists" that never actually existed. It's not that different from the gross anti muslim sentiment that's probably at the root of much of this story, and in other recent stories like the Orlando shooting.

If we're ever going to evolve as a society, people first need to learn to think objectively and not jump to conclusions so quickly.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

--with INCREASING SEVERITY AND FREQUENCY

as in Europe.

The only thing increasing over here is anti migrant BS. Just waiting for some blackshirts to appear next.....

I would love to see the "increasing frequency" list of incidents. I will not hold my breathe.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Chadwickus

It appears to be a sexual assault of some nature.

It looks more like a case of a couple of curious young school students (5 year old girl and 7 year old boy) learning about the difference between boys and girls. (And witnessed, possibly encouraged through immature teasing, by 10 and 14 year old boys) Someone overreacted, an anti immigration site spun the story to fit their agenda, and a trio of girl hating elementary school boys were transformed into a bevy of teenage Syrian rapists.

Even after the truth came to light, people continue to push this story, because many would rather perpetuate a lie that fits their agenda than to admit their own wrongdoing.

Luckily we reside on ATS, so that never happens here.

edit on 21-6-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

To end up in Ludicrous Online Lies these days there should be unequivocal proof its bogus I mean that is the standard set for anyone posting a thread these days perhaps they should call it LOL and Politically incorrect.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

To end up in Ludicrous Online Lies these days there should be unequivocal proof its bogus I mean that is the standard set for anyone posting a thread these days perhaps they should call it LOL and Politically incorrect.

Over half the Orlando Shooter posts would fit the bill, since none of the claims for or against can be proven from the information that is available.

Add in the ones about the military assault rifle, supposedly used, and this forum will be over flowing in no time.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's pretty clear who, or at least which group, is lying -- the people who reported the story incorrectly. There was no rape, no murder, and no Syrian refugees involved. As Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs state, “There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth. They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

Read more here: www.idahostatesman.com...#storylink=cpy

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Since we do not have the details I do not want to speculate but on the surface something of concern happened that the police were involved.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ianpvr

The linked article from the Idaho Statesmen you included in your reply sounds more truthful to me than what's being promoted.

In this particular instance, last night when I first saw the OP, I had the sense right off of the bat this story was blown way out of proportion and embellished in order to incite and enrage people which it certainly did. It (rape, knife, all of that) didn't ring true for me then and still doesn't.

Again, five-year-old girls should not be playing outside by themselves at an apartment complex in this day and age. Good grief!

My two cents.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it? Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America. But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners, so let's freak the # out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

I care and I'm sure a hell of a lot of others care. There are people in America that don't want these Muslims here because of their disregard for our laws, and the extreme nature of theirs. People like you who apparently think it is fine to let them in...along with our bleeding-heart government ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS! You let them in...in allowed them to commit this crime. You were warned as was the government...you ignored the warning (and typically called us names) and you provided the opportunity for this crime.

I hope you can't sleep at night knowing that your views are the sole cause of what we knew would happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join