It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

You misunderstood my intentions quite a bit. My point was that a girls rape shouldn't be politicized and that's exactly what the point of this thread was, to use the (fake) incident to push a political agenda. That right there is sick and pretty much makes the girl a guinea pig.

I'm sick of seeing it, it happens far too often on these boards, a tragedy being used as political fodder.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You misunderstood my intentions quite a bit. My point was that a girls rape shouldn't be politicized and that's exactly what the point of this thread was, to use the (fake) incident to push a political agenda. That right there is sick and pretty much makes the girl a guinea pig.

I'm sick of seeing it, it happens far too often on these boards, a tragedy being used as political fodder.

I understand what you are saying but only agree to a point. Incidents will always happen that bear some relation to political issues.
Case in point: Orlando or any of the other shootings snd gun control.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What seems more believable, the police chief, prosecutor and district attorney's office are all lying or the blogs are wrong?

What's more likely, the Political Correctness of these days burying events like this one, or the people that were there must have been lying about it? In Europe the police and authorities LIED about the 2,000 Middle Eastern men who went on a sexual assault and robbery sprint on several European cities... The Obama administration, including the Justice Department is trying their hardest not to mention radical Islam as the cause for acts committed by Muslim radicals...

The "incident" was originally reported as rape even thou the police and local media didn't mention anything about who the perpetrators were. Loeb even suggested "the family of the girl might not wish to press charges"... Since when does a prosecution lawyer put words that their clients haven't obviously stated? If they didn't want to press charges he should have no problem simply stating "the family of the little girl are not pressing charges"...

There is a lot of this story that doesn't fit the "authority narrative".

edit on 21-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah Snopes. Really.

You should probably have a look where your thread has ended up before scoffing...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah Snopes. Really.

You should probably have a look where your thread has ended up before scoffing...

It only proves how Political Correct ATS officially is...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Not true.

www.idahostatesman.com...

Authorities are denying reports that Syrians gang-raped a child at knife-point in a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, saying the false claims are being spread to incite anti-refugee sentiments. “There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I know what your source said.

There isn't only one source... But of course like always you will simply dismiss any source instead of dissecting what is being said by authorities.

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.behindmyback.org...

Those sources are reporting from one of the residents at the scene who stated these things on social media, and then residents in the area went to the Twin City Council to ask about this event and others in which newly arrived Muslims from the Middle East. instead the council claimed that they knew nothing of this alleged rape even thou it was reported by the Twin Falls news on June 7th and the city council was held 6 days later.

Instead the city council tried to claim, alongside prosecuting attorney Loeb, working for the State, that these people raising these concerns were part of an anti-Muslim coalition when most of them didn't even know each other and they didn't belong to any such group... One of the council members even asked if one of the concerned citizens was part of a white supremacist group to which she said she wasn't and most of them didn't know each other, she only knew her sister who was also there.

edit on 21-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

He says the perpetrators were from Iraq and Sudan,perhaps Iraqi and Sudanese Buddhists?(sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There isn't only one source...

I stand corrected Alex Jones was not lying. Alex Jones was just repeating the lies of others.

Those sources are reporting from one of the residents at the scene who stated these things on social media
Well then, that settles it. Can you provide a link to that social media report, which as we all know, is oh so reliable.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Really? which part is not true?... Political Correctness is ripe in some circles...

Even the STATE attorney Loeb had to admit the part that the perpetrators were Middle Eastern.

The council is claiming a lot of things, but the fact is that what exactly happened is not being reported by authorities at all.

In other cases were "minors" were involved the only thing they don't mention is the name of the minors, but in other events the specifics of the case is given... In this case they don't want people to know exactly what happened.

What we know seems to come from one of the residents at the scene and what he heard the mother and grandmother of the victim say at the scene.

Maybe the boys used some other sharp object that was not a knife and the council would be "technically correct"...

It isn't a gang rape because apparently one of the boys was the one to have done something to the girl, while the older teenager was taping and cheering the other two boys to rape her...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well then, that settles it, since we know thanks to Phage over here, that the Justice Department is not trying to hide at all acts done by Muslim radicals.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well then, that settles it, since we know thanks to Phage over here, that the Justice Department is not trying to hide at all acts done by Muslim radicals.

Pretty hard to hide that sort of thing.

You think these punks are Muslim radicals? This was a jihadi action? Did they yell "Allahu akbar?"

edit on 6/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: chuck258

So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it? Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America. But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners, so let's freak the # out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

This sort of logic really irritates me and is so chalked full of logical gaps it's ridiculous.

It IS important to know who did this because we need to recognize symptoms from Europe that has led to Sweden being the rape capital of the west or the near constant weekly reports out of England of Muslim rapes

I'm sorry...im gonna get mad here. But what the F*CK are you talking about? I live in the UK and have not heard of near constant weekly muslim rapes.

How dare you come in here and peddle your lies so blatantly?

And on another note. Do you know how many women sadly get raped every week in the UK? So even if there were weekly muslim rapes making the headlines.. so what? There are countless women being abused and raped by white English men every week as well. Why ignore them?

Hoe dare you lie so blatantly about something you know nothing about?

Go ahead, get mad. How dare you try and downplay what this poor disabled toddler went through because you have your head shoved so far up "Multi Culturalism's" ass that you cant see the simple truth that this girl would not have been raped had these "refugees" not been admitted into the country. What, is this little girls innocence, physical, mental and emotional well-being she is entitled to by being born in her own country not worth disallowing Muslim "refugees", with a stone age moral system and whose countless leaders have decreed we are lessers and infidels deserving of death?

www.dailymail.co.uk... al-140-YEARS.html

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.bbc.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

THAT is the cost of your ignorance. For your, and others with your heads buried in the sand, so desperate to not be labelled racist, to be an elitist, entitled, holier than thou moron attitude that leads you to believe the pinnacle of your existence is your embracing of "Multi-Culturalism". Maybe you're ok with all of what I have linked in about 3 minutes of googling. Play semantics all you want (ok, their isn't a case every week, but if a new case is only being discovered every few months, you have an issue)

Maybe you're ok with rape gangs raping hundreds, no thousands of innocent women, but as of now, we don't have that issue in America. Identifying the fact that EVERY case I have just linked is a huge majority Muslim men (with the odd White man thrown in) is important in preventing America from having to uncover another wide scale rape gang perpetrated by Muslims. Yes, we have an issue with rape in America, but it is not to the extent of what Britain has. As of now, we're not near constantly uncovering rape gangs. We discover single cases and act on them. But single cases of rape at a college party is worlds easier to tackle, prevent and respond to than uncovering a gang that has raped over a thousand women systematically, and has enabled by the city council because they, like you, have their head shoved so far up Progressives and Diversity's ass that it has literally become more of an issue (legally, professionally, socially, etc.) to accuse a Muslim of rape than stopping the girl from getting raped in the first place. Political correctness, like you are trying to impose on me has, as I have said, gotten literally gotten thousands of English girls and women raped (who otherwise likely would not have been). I don't know how to make it more simple for you. Keep your rape gangs. Keep burying your heads in the sand. Keep not reporting Muslim men for raping women because you "don't want to appear racist" or "stereotype". That thinking will (as possibly already has) irreparably damaged English culture. And in 30 years when rape gangs HAVE become so common in England they are on a weekly basis, come back to this thread and smash your head on the desk for being so stupid.

What about the rapes perpetrated by white men on a daily basis? You must be the conductor of the muslim hate train. I wondered who it was. Now I know.

So you found some news reports of rapes carried out by muslims in the UK. Well done.

Still not seeing how these equate to mass gang rapes happening on on weekly basis.

Choo choo! All aboard. Next stop: More Lies followed by More Hatred Spreading. Choo choo!

I will try one more time, if you can't grasp the concept of what I am saying, continuing discussion with you is (like if often is with Progressives/Liberals/Whatever the equivalent is in England) pointless.

I specifically said, that, though you are playing semantics, fine, there isn't a new rape gang every week. I could say that many nosy Europeans who are obsessed with mass shootings in America have said similar things, but I won't go down that road.

From my post, I've even bolded and underlined it just for you

Play semantics all you want (ok, their isn't a case every week, but if a new case is only being discovered every few months, you have an issue)

You are failing to grasp the concept that, just because White Men rape women in England too, it doesn't make it ok to allow in literally millions of Muslim men who have an entirely different value system than England, and who are, statistically speaking MORE LIKELY to rape women due to aforementioned 1500 years out of date morals. It proves it in and of itself that in the last 4 or 5 years there have been I would venture to guess dozens (I'm not going to look them all up for you) of organized, systemic rape gangs operated primarily by Muslim Men. Rape is not something to import. Most Muslims coming to our countries are not refugees but economic migrants and as such,we should have zero obligation to accept them. The only reason they are in our countries in the numbers they are is because certain politicians benefit by getting their vote.

EDIT: Also, Muslim men are not restricted to rape gangs. They are just known for it. Let's not get into the fact that Muslims are magnitudes more likely to just be plain old dirt bag rapists in addition to organizing rape gangs.

edit on 21-6-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not true when we have a State Department doing their darnest to hide what happens in such events.

BTW, you think that Middle Eastern boys taping while the older one urges the other two to rape the girl are not children being raised by radical Muslims when we know rape in the Middle East is not condemned?...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

It wasn't a fake incident. A girl was sexually assaulted by Muslim children.

Something also tells me you didn't have a problem with U.S. progressives moaning about gun control before the bodies were even out of that Orlando club.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Really? which part is not true?... Political Correctness is ripe in some circles...

Even the STATE attorney Loeb had to admit the part that the perpetrators were Middle Eastern.

The council is claiming a lot of things, but the fact is that what exactly happened is not being reported by authorities at all.

In other cases were "minors" were involved the only thing they don't mention is the name of the minors, but in other events the specifics of the case is given... In this case they don't want people to know exactly what happened.

What we know seems to come from one of the residents at the scene and what he heard the mother and grandmother of the victim say at the scene.

Maybe the boys used some other sharp object that was not a knife and the council would be "technically correct"...

It isn't a gang rape because apparently one of the boys was the one to have done something to the girl, while the older teenager was taping and cheering the other two boys to rape her...

Reposting this in case anyone didn't see it the first time.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

BTW, you think that Middle Eastern boys taping while the older one urges the other two to rape the girl are not children being raised by radical Muslims when we know rape in the Middle East is not condemned?...
The older one urged the others to rape? From where do you get this information?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The older one urged the others to rape? From where do you get this information?

From the same social media where a resident of where this happened posted and said he saw occur...

You know, the same media you want to claim must be incorrect. Thanks to that same type of media we know that in Europe in New Year's eve thousands of Muslims decided to go on a sexual assault and robbery sprint... It was only after many women reported this in the social media and only after thousands of people demanded for answers that we found out the authorities in Europe were lying, and in fact the women posting in social media were telling the truth and this was happening on several European cities... But now it is starting to happen in the U.S.

Heck, one of the main stories in ATS is about the Obama administration and the State Department/Justice Department doing their darnest to erase facts from Muslim extremist attacks in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You know, the same media you want to claim must be incorrect.
I don't recall saying that.

Heck, one of the main stories in ATS is about the Obama administration and the State Department/Justice Department doing their darnest to erase facts from Muslim extremist attacks in the U.S.
Heck, a year or so ago the hottest story on ATS was the overthrow and/or death of Putin. And guess what that was all based on?

edit on 6/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You don't recall? really Phage? again with your memory problems?... Here before you once again try to change what you posted.

I stand corrected Alex Jones was not lying. Alex Jones was just repeating the lies of others.

Well then, that settles it. Can you provide a link to that social media report, which as we all know, is oh so reliable.

You are claiming social media must be lying so we can't believe this. Except for the fact that the official story is full of holes. In cases of minors doing these attack the only thing that is not given by the media "normally' is the name of the minors, but the specifics are always given... Of course, unless this affects a group of boys who happen to be from the Middle East, then NOTHING can be reporter except that a sexual assault was reported as can be seen in the original news report but without mentioning the rest of the story.

Then we have the STATE attorney claiming "the family of the girl might wish not to press charges"... Humm, why would the STATE prosecutor say such thing? Instead of saying "the family of the little girl don't want to press charges"... No, instead he mentioned it as "it could be a wish for them to do so"...

Again, the claims made by authorities is full of holes, and lies, but you, like the Justice Department want to instead claim none of this is true...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join