It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It's not an attack on all middle eastern people's, and this is what is beyond the media and most people in general. First, there are clear differences between middle eastern mindsets and values than in American values, or European values. These differences can be stark even among the same religious belief; even Christians, for instance, from the middle east, have different mindsets and place greater emphasis on some things and less emphasis on other things. Why? Because there is a clear cultural difference.

Second, in middle eastern communities, as previously pointed out, it is that violent attacks on innocent people, when looking at mathematical facts related to population sizes, is that incidences of violent attacks coming from middle eastern communities occur at much higher rates than the rest of the population. That is concerning. When 33% of all terrorist attacks over the last 20 years comes from a group consisting of less than 2% of the population, its concerning, and it means a more thorough vetting of who we are allowing into the country is needed, as well as lessening the flow of the amount coming in, in order to keep our society in tact.

Bring in large numbers of people who don't have even similar values, and it changes government due to voting, it changes life as a whole due to terror attacks, attacks on women and more. Anyone who desires the life that we value is welcome, its when they want to change our lives because they don't care for the way we care to live, that it is better for them not to come.

In other words, don't come, if you are only coming to change this land into the hell hole you ran away from.

But with this war we currently find ourselves in, our governments apparent inability to even come close to knowing how to vet new immigrants, we need to rethink what we are currently doing with immigration, and learn how to plug some holes and do it so that there is no conflict with our way of life. Small differences are what makes this nation unique, and rather cool.. large ones, can change this nation forever - and the blood of our forefathers will have meant nothing, because we were too ignorant to respect that sacrifice.

In other words, its not racism, its not bigotry, its not anything people like to label it. It is just looking at the truth of the matter, and realizing what mistakes we might be making, and seeking a better way..

No, its hate and bigotry. I suggest you read some of the threads again. No one id saying that Islamic terror isnt the biggest issue in the world right now. But that is not an excuse for most of the hateful and ignorant things spouted here and elsewhere towards over 1 billion people.

The fact that time after time after time, a bullsh*t story is posted about some at of violence by muslims that turns out to be bogus here on ATS and you get the usual stream of anti muslim posts appear even AFTER the story is proven to be false.

" Oh well they like to rape women in the ME, so even though they didnt do it in this case, they still do it" kind of bull. I LOATHE islam. I think its a disgusting and backwards religion (I also loathe Chritianity and Judaism)...BUT i know many many many muslims, i have been to a lot of places in the ME and i can assure you they are for the most part good people, just like everywhere else in the world.

In fact, i would suggest that they are friendlier and more generous than most other places in the world. Im SICK of seeing any excuse used to rail against muslims.

I just have one question for you. What ME countries have you visited and if any, for how long?
edit on 20-6-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
So that's what this thread is really about, Muslims are rapists and not about a little girl who was allegedly raped?
According to snopes she wasn't raped.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

talking is very important, I agree.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You think it's hatred and bigotry to state the facts that incidences of violence are greater among middle eastern populations in proportion to population size?

Your wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it? Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America. But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners, so let's freak the # out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

This sort of logic really irritates me and is so chalked full of logical gaps it's ridiculous.

It IS important to know who did this because we need to recognize symptoms from Europe that has led to Sweden being the rape capital of the west or the near constant weekly reports out of England of Muslim rape gangs.

Just because rape already happens, we don't need to IMPORT MORE OF IT. Are you trying to say we need to give Muslims equal opportunity to rape as Whites, Blacks or Hispanics? Yes that's how stupid you sound. Rampant sexual assaults dwarfing what what was happening before is a HALLMARK of Muslim "migration" Are you trying to say that we have an obligation to allow possibly ten's of thousands of American women to be raped just so we can let Muslim immigrants in because "diversity"?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it? Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America. But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners, so let's freak the # out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

This sort of logic really irritates me and is so chalked full of logical gaps it's ridiculous.

It IS important to know who did this because we need to recognize symptoms from Europe that has led to Sweden being the rape capital of the west or the near constant weekly reports out of England of Muslim rapes

I'm sorry...im gonna get mad here. But what the hell are you talking about? I live in the UK and have not heard of near constant weekly muslim rapes.

How dare you come in here and peddle your lies so blatantly?

And on another note. Do you know how many women sadly get raped every week in the UK? So even if there were weekly muslim rapes making the headlines.. so what? There are countless women being abused and raped by white English men every week as well. Why ignore them?

Hoe dare you lie so blatantly about something you know nothing about?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

It IS important to know who did this because we need to recognize symptoms from Europe that has led to Sweden being the rape capital of the west or the near constant weekly reports out of England of Muslim rapes

I'm sorry...im gonna get mad here. But what the F*CK are you talking about? I live in the UK and have not heard of near constant weekly muslim rapes.

And on another note. Do you know how many women sadly get raped every week in the UK? So even if there were weekly muslim rapes making the headlines.. so what? There are countless women being abused and raped by white English men every week as well. Why ignore them?

Go ahead, get mad. How dare you try and downplay what this poor disabled toddler went through because you have your head shoved so far up "Multi Culturalism's" ass that you cant see the simple truth that this girl would not have been raped had these "refugees" not been admitted into the country. What, is this little girls innocence, physical, mental and emotional well-being she is entitled to by being born in her own country not worth disallowing Muslim "refugees", with a stone age moral system and whose countless leaders have decreed we are lessers and infidels deserving of death?

www.dailymail.co.uk... al-140-YEARS.html

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.bbc.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

THAT is the cost of your ignorance. For your, and others with your heads buried in the sand, so desperate to not be labelled racist, to be an elitist, entitled, holier than thou moron attitude that leads you to believe the pinnacle of your existence is your embracing of "Multi-Culturalism". Maybe you're ok with all of what I have linked in about 3 minutes of googling. Play semantics all you want (ok, their isn't a case every week, but if a new case is only being discovered every few months, you have an issue)

Maybe you're ok with rape gangs raping hundreds, no thousands of innocent women, but as of now, we don't have that issue in America. Identifying the fact that EVERY case I have just linked is a huge majority Muslim men (with the odd White man thrown in) is important in preventing America from having to uncover another wide scale rape gang perpetrated by Muslims. Yes, we have an issue with rape in America, but it is not to the extent of what Britain has. As of now, we're not near constantly uncovering rape gangs. We discover single cases and act on them. But single cases of rape at a college party is worlds easier to tackle, prevent and respond to than uncovering a gang that has raped over a thousand women systematically, and has enabled by the city council because they, like you, have their head shoved so far up Progressives and Diversity's ass that it has literally become more of an issue (legally, professionally, socially, etc.) to accuse a Muslim of rape than stopping the girl from getting raped in the first place. Political correctness, like you are trying to impose on me has, as I have said, gotten literally gotten thousands of English girls and women raped (who otherwise likely would not have been). I don't know how to make it more simple for you. Keep your rape gangs. Keep burying your heads in the sand. Keep not reporting Muslim men for raping women because you "don't want to appear racist" or "stereotype". That thinking will (as possibly already has) irreparably damaged English culture. And in 30 years when rape gangs HAVE become so common in England they are on a weekly basis, come back to this thread and smash your head on the desk for being so stupid.

edit on 21-6-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Updates:
UPDATE: Prosecutor Says Anti-refugee Movement Spreading False Claims About Syrian Child Rape

TWIN FALLS • Authorities are denying reports that Syrians gang-raped a child at knife-point in a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, saying the false claims are being spread to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls, and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators’ families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.

Source

edit on 21-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yeah. We figured that out already.
We know the OP is based on lies from a wacked source.

edit on 6/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yeah. We figured that out already.
We know the OP is based on lies from a wacked source.

Yeah. I know. Sharing because many people do not get that.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Updates:
UPDATE: Prosecutor Says Anti-refugee Movement Spreading False Claims About Syrian Child Rape

TWIN FALLS • Authorities are denying reports that Syrians gang-raped a child at knife-point in a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, saying the false claims are being spread to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls, and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators’ families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.

Source

--------------
Apparently, from Fawnbridge FB Source says they will terminate the suspect's family residency.

Don't worry, I'll post the more important part of the article that you conveniently forgot to post:

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian. They are being held at a juvenile detention facility. Officials suspect the boys have been in the Unites States fewer than two years, but their refugee status wasn’t immediately clear to the police chief.

It's OK guys, it wasn't Syrian refugees after all, it was merely Sudanese and Iraqi refugees!

/sarcasm off

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258
So why was it so important to lie about it?

Why lie about a gang rape?
Why lie about being Syrian refugees?
Why lie about a knife?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In that you "seem" to enjoy antagonizing people when it comes to alot of sensitive issues, like rape...and since it was a little 5 year old girl, that struck me as being a real zinger since you seemed to pass it off so lightly. Almost as though you were saying, "Eh, no big deal. Keep movin' folks, nuttin' ta see here...just 'nother rape. Yeah, she was a 5 year old, no biggie." That's what seemed to be lurking behind your comment, especially since (to me) I sense a fair amount of animosity behind a good deal of your posts. Or am I wrong and have to chalk it up to your intentions simply being misunderstood... quite a bit?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I didn't conveniently forget to post anything. Was posting according to site rules and that factor about where they were from was discussed earlier and in sources.

So why do you conveniently dismiss the shared info?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Why lie about a knife?

It wasn't lying if, like many breaking stories, facts and figures change as more information comes in. We will never know the truth because the records are sealed because they are minors. Also, I find it ironic that even though according to Progressive definitions any sort of sexual assault counts as rape, you and many others are trying not to call this rape. As far as it being Syrian refugees? Probably a mere issue with distinguishing between one of several very similar ethnic groups. Would you be trying to discount somebody if they said they saw a Russian guy running away from a crime scene, but he actually turned out to be Ukrainian? Same thing. Knife? As I said, we will never know the truth since they have sealed the records.

To be short: It wasn't necessarily lying, just clearing up and changing around of facts as is the pattern of virtually every breaking story, like how 2 shooters were reported at Newtown or how someone claimed the San Bernadino shooters were white.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It wasn't lying if, like many breaking stories, facts and figures change as more information comes in.
Please show the facts and figures which said it was a gang rape. Please show the facts and figures which said the boys were Syrian refugees. Please show the facts and figures which said there was a knife.

You can't, right? And you know why? Because those things were all made up by one person. Lies.

It wasn't necessarily lying, just clearing up and changing around of facts as is the pattern of virtually every breaking story, like how 2 shooters were reported at Newtown or how someone claimed the San Bernadino shooters were white.
Those erroneous details can be traced. Can the ones made by Alex?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Why lie about a knife?

First of all, those were reports.

Second of all, even the Twin City Council claimed they didn't know anything about an "alleged rape" when even the Twin Fall police department did say that there was a reported rape on a 5 year old.

TF Police investigate sexual assault

TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) - KMVT has confirmed that a reported sexual assault that possibly occurred near the Fawnbrook Apartments is being investigated by the Twin Falls Police Department. The incident allegedly occurred on June 2.

www.kmvt.com...

Second of all, I posted a story that no left wing news media wanted to report. Even showed that from the start authorities were trying to hide who those boys were. They are Middle Eastern, and according to reports when the parents of the perpetrators arrived at the scene they couldn't speak much English at all.

There is even evidence that the Twin City Council and Loeb tried to label every citizen who raised questions about events such as this one and wanted to label them all as belonging to a white supremacist group when one of the citizens stated clearly that is not true. Loeb even claimed that "the family might not wish to press charges "which they didn't stated. If they didn't want to press charges and this claim came from them wouldn't he had said "the family doesn't want to press charges"?...

Sources like snopes, and left wing media is trying to blame the concerned citizens and are trying to completely bury this story...

This sounds similar to the Obama administration wanting to change the narrative of what happened in the Orlando massacre... Instead of naming Allah as the inspiration for what that Muslim extremist did, the Obama administration together with the Justice Department want to claim "all religions that believe in God were the cause"... Not to mention the redacted parts that the Justice Department don't want people to hear about those events...

This is nothing more than another case of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS trying to stop events such as these from being reported... and it seems officially ATS is falling in the PC bandwagon even though we all know this has been happening for quite a long time.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I'm sorry...im gonna get mad here. But what the F*CK are you talking about? I live in the UK and have not heard of near constant weekly muslim rapes.

Go ahead, get mad. How dare you try and downplay what this poor disabled toddler went through because you have your head shoved so far up "Multi Culturalism's" ass that you cant see the simple truth that this girl would not have been raped had these "refugees" not been admitted into the country. What, is this little girls innocence, physical, mental and emotional well-being she is entitled to by being born in her own country not worth disallowing Muslim "refugees", with a stone age moral system and whose countless leaders have decreed we are lessers and infidels deserving of death?

www.dailymail.co.uk... al-140-YEARS.html

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.bbc.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

THAT is the cost of your ignorance. For your, and others with your heads buried in the sand, so desperate to not be labelled racist, to be an elitist, entitled, holier than thou moron attitude that leads you to believe the pinnacle of your existence is your embracing of "Multi-Culturalism". Maybe you're ok with all of what I have linked in about 3 minutes of googling. Play semantics all you want (ok, their isn't a case every week, but if a new case is only being discovered every few months, you have an issue)

Maybe you're ok with rape gangs raping hundreds, no thousands of innocent women, but as of now, we don't have that issue in America. Identifying the fact that EVERY case I have just linked is a huge majority Muslim men (with the odd White man thrown in) is important in preventing America from having to uncover another wide scale rape gang perpetrated by Muslims. Yes, we have an issue with rape in America, but it is not to the extent of what Britain has. As of now, we're not near constantly uncovering rape gangs. We discover single cases and act on them. But single cases of rape at a college party is worlds easier to tackle, prevent and respond to than uncovering a gang that has raped over a thousand women systematically, and has enabled by the city council because they, like you, have their head shoved so far up Progressives and Diversity's ass that it has literally become more of an issue (legally, professionally, socially, etc.) to accuse a Muslim of rape than stopping the girl from getting raped in the first place. Political correctness, like you are trying to impose on me has, as I have said, gotten literally gotten thousands of English girls and women raped (who otherwise likely would not have been). I don't know how to make it more simple for you. Keep your rape gangs. Keep burying your heads in the sand. Keep not reporting Muslim men for raping women because you "don't want to appear racist" or "stereotype". That thinking will (as possibly already has) irreparably damaged English culture. And in 30 years when rape gangs HAVE become so common in England they are on a weekly basis, come back to this thread and smash your head on the desk for being so stupid.

What about the rapes perpetrated by white men on a daily basis? You must be the conductor of the muslim hate train. I wondered who it was. Now I know.

So you found some news reports of rapes carried out by muslims in the UK. Well done.

Still not seeing how these equate to mass gang rapes happening on on weekly basis.

Choo choo! All aboard. Next stop: More Lies followed by More Hatred Spreading. Choo choo!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

First of all, those were reports.

I know what your source said.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You are to be commended that you are still trying to fight the new narrative we are in a time of strong delusion it has permeated everywhere including here- deny ignorance is now straight out denial.

It can be quite humorous it reminds me of a comedy skit where a psychiatrist enters a room with a pink elephant,he asks the patient repeatedly 'do you see any pink elephants' of course the answer each time is no,and with each subsequent denial more emphatic.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join