It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel Green, The ATS Candidate for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Gabriel Green is ideally qualified to be the ATS favorite for President of the United States, the only problem being that he was running in 1960 and 1972, and died in 2001. Still, this should pose no problem, as the Space Brothers have undoubtedly perfected time travel.

Gabriel Green (born November 11, 1924, in Whittier, California, died September 8, 2001, in Yucca Valley, California) was an early UFOlogist who claimed contact with extraterrestrials. Green was a write-in United States presidential candidate in 1960 and 1972.

Green claimed to have graduated with a PhD in physics from UC Berkeley in 1953, and to have made several important contributions to the Standard Model of elementary particles, but his actual educational background seems to have been acquired at Woodbury Business College in Los Angeles. For much of his life he worked as a photographer for the Los Angeles school system. He is probably also among the least well-known of the classic 1950s contactees, individuals who claimed to have met and talked with friendly human-looking Space Brothers from other planets, and to have ridden in their spacecraft.

He founded the California-based Amalgamated Flying Saucer Clubs of America, Inc. in 1957, approximately at the same time he announced his meeting with flying saucer crewmen from the hitherto unknown planet Korender, orbiting the triple star Alpha Centauri. Like George Adamski and most other contactees of the period, he said he was able to maintain continual telepathic links with the wise and helpful extraterrestrials he had met. In his 1960 run for US president, he claimed to represent the Universal Flying Saucer Party, and to base his political philosophy on "United World Universal Economics." He also ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. Senate in 1962 in California, claiming to have accumulated over 171,000 votes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Green has demonstrated that he can lie as well as Hillary, and is as delusional as Trump. Perhaps he is overqualified for this race.

What say you, ATS?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Is this like a veiled insult aimed at people who don't agree with your choice for president?

Isn't there enough of this already? I mean. . . . . . Ah forget it......

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

He has my vote.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I may write in his name this November.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Green has demonstrated that he can lie as well as Hillary, and is as delusional as Trump. Perhaps he is overqualified for this race.

The delusion is this is a "race".

I say, let 'em bob for apples with their hands tied behind their back.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Is this like a veiled insult aimed at people who don't agree with your choice for president?

Isn't there enough of this already? I mean. . . . . . Ah forget it......

This is in the History Forum for a reason. People who think that the current candidates are crazy need to develop some perspective.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Depends on who he wants as VP.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Why would you propose a dead person for president, is this a joke?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

dead people have won elections, even after it was well known they died or were presumed dead.

Five people have won election to Congress, despite being dead

edit on 20-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

he can lie as well as Hillary, and is as delusional as Trump.
Interesting that he possesses the same skill set as Obama?

Must just be coincidence.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Jonjonj

dead people have won elections, even after it was well known they died or were presumed dead.

Five people have won election to Congress, despite being dead

All too true.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks for that information, I had no clue.

Does that justify this bait thread then?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Thanks for that information, I had no clue.

Does that justify this bait thread then?

well i guess on how you look at.
if you see as how screwed up this race for pres is and that someone that's dead could be written in and win.
yea it does.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Orrrr...we could look at the history forum as a forum related to history...and not this whatever it is, right? If the OP chooses to ignore the rules then be damned all of ATS.

SMH

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
andy2016.com...

This guy not only says he has timed traveled

He also was teleported to Mars with berry Obama

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hmm if I was a US citizen it would be a tough choice between him and Deez nuts.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Orrrr...we could look at the history forum as a forum related to history...and not this whatever it is, right? If the OP chooses to ignore the rules then be damned all of ATS.

SMH

Please stop grumbling and say whether or not you would vote for Green if he were running in this election. He would certainly satisfy the "disclosure" crowd.Read his list of promises: "Answers to problems instead of talk about them." Sounds perfect. Would you vote for him? Why or why not? (That is my not-so-subtle motive here.)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Why would you propose a dead person for president, is this a joke?

Democrats have had dead people vote in elections in like forever.

It's about time dead people have one of their own to represent them.

It's all in the 666 amendment...or something.....

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wait a minute my friends....do you remember the candidate picked by the university....in the east somewhere like ivy league

it was an a t s thread and the university has been correct since 1971......or so.....their choice for this year was Green.....

take that....ummph

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Naw I am going to stick with Trump, but thanks for the interesting read.

top topics

join