It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: VivreLibre

Right, because as always, Trump is innocent of all of this.

Funny how this brit only went after Trump.

I suspect that a court would find Trump innocent of this, unless you think he asked for someone to try and kill him.
Fascist groups like moveon.org need to stop inciting hatred before they get someone killed.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

It is absurd to suggest that it is simply the left causing issues. BOTH sides are dirty in this race and somewhere in the middle is the agenda. I don't know what it is about staunch Democrats or Republicans who annoy me so much. Maybe it's the whole "tow the party lines" bull# that turns me off. The only thing that accomplishes is the continual divide of the American people which as history proves, doesn't work to the people's benefit.
I'm sorry to hear about the attempt on Trump. No one deserves to die for what they believe in. Just disagree and move on.
edit on 22-6-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What a hero! He is doing his part to stop racism, because Donald Trump is racist. He is like that other guy that was heroically fighting racism that rushed the stage at a Trump rally. It is such wonderful work these social justice warriors are doing for the cause. It's almost as wonderful as the sucker punching at the Trump protests.

For justice!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I wish your headline was " ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TRIES TO KILL TRUMP FOR SAYING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE DANGEROUS" :-)

LOL. Just another brainwashed Brit... And no offense guys, I've got lots of family in the UK, but too many Brits swallow the super-lib, PC, media agenda.

You don't know what's good for the U.S. until you've lived here.

edit on 23-6-2016 by 8675309jenny because: spelling

SM2

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You know, I have to ask this, and I admittedly have not paid much attention to remarks Trump has made. So I will ask...Where has he made racist remarks? What basis do folks use to label him a racist?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

He said that Mexico is not sending it's best people, that they send a lot of criminals, rapists, murderers etc.

He also has said thing about Muslims, how we need to vet them before they come into this country etc. due to a high chance that they are tied to anti-American terror groups.

About half of the illegals deported from the USA are convicted criminals, and they cross the border illegally, so it could be argued that they are all criminals pretty easily. The majority of the people crossing the border are also not the "best" Mexico has to offer. Most of them come from third world parts of the country and have no idea what it is like to live in the first world. Doctors and Lawyers aren't crossing the border to build practices here.

Facts are now racism these days.

SM2

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thank you for answering. however, last time I checked, Mexico was a Nation, not a race. Muslim is a religion, not a race. So those comments by definition can not be racist. We can argue the merits or lack of, depending on your perspective of those comments all day long , but that is not racist.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

Right you understand my post now spot on. The media and people that swing to the left all call Trump racist nonstop, and I am sure that there are tons of people out there applauding the attempted murder of Trump.

I am not sure if you are American or not, but the new accepted rhetoric from people on the left is that all straight white males are automatically racist. They use the words racist,sexist,xenophobe,bigot,homophobe,Islamophobe, and more, as a way to avoid dissenting views and to discredit the speaker that they disagree with. If that doesn't work, they tend to turn to violence or other dirty tactics. It doesn't matter if someone is racist or not, it is just a tool that is now commonly accepted in this country as a viable debate tactic.

SM2

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yup very familiar with it, and yes I am an American, live in a quaint little drinking town with a fishing problem on the Florida coast.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Michael Sandford has been charged by a court in Las Vegas with disrupting an official function and two firearms counts , he faces up to 30 years in prison if found guilty.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I hope he gets all 30 years - then he can see what real prison is like, unlike the mini-hotels they live in in England. I wonder if Bubba likes British accents

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join