It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: VivreLibre

This 19 yr old kid is just crazy plain and simple. He's been living in Hoboken for a year. And decides he's going to travel across the country to kill trump. Then he goea to a gun ranhe to learb how to use one. So he's ready then this genius decides the easiest way to get a gun is take one from a police officer. Litterally said this in questioning. And even days he'd do it again . He's obviously as dumb as a rock and mentally ill. He's gotten himself at least 10 yrs in jail and him being British has nothiing to do with it.

This tells us all this has just reached new levels of insanity in the frenzy that people are trying to kick up protesting trump. Groups are playing with people's emotions and you can't control the outcome it's dangerous the game the press has been playing trying to distort Trump into the antI christ.

So the next time you see an article on Trump Or Hillary don't automatically believe it do some research spreading lies can have consequences

What is there to believe? Are you saying that this didn't actually happen and the NBC article is a lie?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sadly and disgustingly, comments on the Guardian article on this are mainly people saying that they wish he wasn't stopped.

You've disgusted me to the core America.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No what I'm saying is the media is manipulating people and thier emotions. And thus manipulatuib can easily cause the mentally ill to do stupid things. Half the stuff I read on both candidates is just spin. This is going to be a very nasty election. We're going to hear how Clinton hates women Trump's a racist just realize this is media manipulation.

Good example of manipulation I just read the supposedly unedited transcripts of the shooters 911 tapes in orlando. I just wanted to hit my head on the desk people can't be that stupid to believe he said praise be god. Everyone knows he said praise be allah. This is manipulation there are groups out there that would rather make this attack about people rising up to kill gays then the reality that this was an attack on amaricans. With media they pus an agenda. I saw it on how the press treated Bernie as well he never had a chance I see that now.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No what I'm saying is the media is manipulating people and thier emotions. And thus manipulatuib can easily cause the mentally ill to do stupid things. Half the stuff I read on both candidates is just spin. This is going to be a very nasty election. We're going to hear how Clinton hates women Trump's a racist just realize this is media manipulation.

Good example of manipulation I just read the supposedly unedited transcripts of the shooters 911 tapes in orlando. I just wanted to hit my head on the desk people can't be that stupid to believe he said praise be god. Everyone knows he said praise be allah. This is manipulation there are groups out there that would rather make this attack about people rising up to kill gays then the reality that this was an attack on amaricans. With media they pus an agenda. I saw it on how the press treated Bernie as well he never had a chance I see that now.

I see what you mean and I agree with you 100%

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Your leaps of logic are ridiculous so stop comparing an innocent rape victim to Trump because that's despicable.

Fine by me if you ignore me, but I doubt you'll hold true to your word.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Yeah? There's lots of liberals... like literally everywhere and cops and politicians seem quite safe around them.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
That's because liberals like to shut down other ways of thinking. The only way to think is the liberal way. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And what is it that you're doing right now?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well. I'm not trying to kill anyone or shut anyone down. Speak as you will. I'm just stating an observation.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
interesting how few details were given in the source article, and then the rest was filled in by each posters politics

that's some deep branding, lol

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Trump was almost shot? Cripes. I MUST vote for him.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

But your kind have killed for political or religious reasons and no one goes around saying that Conservative is the reason they did it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If a white man attempted to pull a gun from an officer and shoot anyone other than Trump he would be blamed for it. Now, he actually has a nut job try it and he is still the villain?

The hate is stronnnnnngg with you....

This incident simply shows that you have no idea. There is no control. No matter what is in place if someone wants to try they will. Some do not plan like others and this is the result. An immediate discredit and already knew he was at a range yesterday? Pretty fine detective work when his name is not Abdul Mohammed Mohammed.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So your first argument fell through and on to the next one lol. My kind? You mention religious but I never mentioned my religion. Well have you not heard the liberal viopence. Ugh hell with mobile...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It puzzles me. Politics today is "THEY ARE PICKING ON ME!" It used to be about strong leaders, not the biggest pussy. What the hell happened?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What would they do if the Chinese invaded?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: odzeandennz

What would they do if the Chinese invaded?

They can't project force. You'd be closer with India. Your point?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

originally posted by: Swills
Why did this man want to kill Trump? Probably because of something Trump said, and he's said a lot of hateful things. Hell, he's not done saying hateful things. We'll just have to wait for updates as to his reasons for a stupid assassination plot but it was Trump he wanted.

I think the MEDIA needs to take some responsibility for their constant sensationalizing and hyperbole reporting, pushing people to go mad/flip out in hysterical hate.

For example when Trump made his comments about "banning Muslims until they figure out whats going on".
This was reported all over the UK as he's just banning muslims because he's a racist. They didn't even mention the reasons Trump had given for his policy idea.

This reporting is designed to influence people into HATING Trump.

And the petition to keep him out.

Was this dumbass in the states legally?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: 83Liberty

originally posted by: Swills
Why did this man want to kill Trump? Probably because of something Trump said, and he's said a lot of hateful things. Hell, he's not done saying hateful things. We'll just have to wait for updates as to his reasons for a stupid assassination plot but it was Trump he wanted.

I think the MEDIA needs to take some responsibility for their constant sensationalizing and hyperbole reporting, pushing people to go mad/flip out in hysterical hate.

For example when Trump made his comments about "banning Muslims until they figure out whats going on".
This was reported all over the UK as he's just banning muslims because he's a racist. They didn't even mention the reasons Trump had given for his policy idea.

This reporting is designed to influence people into HATING Trump.

And the petition to keep him out.

Was this dumbass in the states legally?

There refusing to even release his nationality. But my guess I'm betting student visa. I find it unlikely a 19 yr old brit would just decide to up and move to the US being born there.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
First I've heard of it but a man who is believed to be British grabbed a policeman's gun on Saturday because he wanted to shoot Donald Trump.

Sounds like he self-Brexited himself into a Nevada State prison !!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join