It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there was ever a time to worry about WW3 now is it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's the initial story of a close encounter between Russia and the USA this past week over the skies of Syria. Sorry I don't know how to quote articles.

www.businessinsider.com...?r=UK&IR=T

People wonder if WW3 could happen. In today's climate of global affairs I say yes at any minute. I've been around for 40 years and I remember the days of the cold war. One misstep could lead to a major escalation. That goes for China as well. I don't think the world has seen tensions rising this fast since WW2. It's something worth keeping an eye on.

edit on 20-6-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Although we don't know the actual DEFCON right now, this private estimate says DEFCON 3: defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I love this statement...

"The second bombing killed several Syrian rebels trying to deliver medical aid to individuals wounded in the initial strike, the Los Angeles Times reported Friday."

Now where do you suppose the LA Times got their information...try a military press release...without a a doubt no second source verification.

This news gets the Amerikan blood boiling...the Red Herd blowing up medical stuff for those little children...yea, maybe WW3 in in the works.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome
I expect something big to happen in the near future, there is a lot of tension between the U.S. China, and Russia. plus all the action in the middle east... something major is bound to happen, I agree.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

We are in a cold war that is not based on philosophy, but rather business. It won't be a country at the root of a world war, but rather a company.
Our whole system is rank, nothing is defendible.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I honestly do NOT understand America's position here. I really don't.

Can someone explain to me, outside of PNAC, why America is on this suicide mission? From my perspective this is America essentially bating Russia into a conflict through escalation. The Americans seem to be fully supporting terrorism here whilst simultaneously waging war on that very concept. I just don't know what's going on anymore!

What is the point of this! We've all seen what these 'moderates' are and what they're for. Guess what, it's Sharia. It will always be Sharia. What is America doing here? Other than, ONCE AGAIN, trying to start a whacking big conflict?

Where do we get our media from regarding this matter, is it a military press release, if so then WTF are we even doing anyway!!!!! Argh, it's all so infuriating it's like FACTS just do not matter anymore, at all. . .
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

i have just bean on the before its new website and its saying that we are at DEFCON 3 is that right ????????

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking

i have just bean on the before its new website and its saying that we are at DEFCON 3 is that right ????????

no. theyre never right. ever.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Click that and then copy/paste the text you want to quote into the pop up box

Then use the "insert a link to a page or site" button to create a customized link to the news page
edit on 20-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Specifically, most of the foreign belligerents in the war in Syria are gas-exporting countries with interests in one of the two competing pipeline projects that seek to cross Syrian territory to deliver either Qatari or Iranian gas to Europe.
www.foreignaffairs.com... tack

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been worried about the USA and NATO's behaviour for years, what with Afghan , Iraq, Libya, Ukraine and Syria , every single move seems counterintuitive and self damaging.

But when you realise they know it's all just a game/simulation, you start to understand why they are playing like this.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
During the early 60s at school, air raid sirens would go off and we would duck and take cover under our desks. The desk would offer protection against USSR nukes. I wonder what defcon we were at then.

edit on 20-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Under the auspices of NATO, elements of the german military are deploying along the eastern Polish border with Russia. There are german tanks along Russia's border for the first time since WWII.

People think Russia won't protect its security interests, aren't better military equipped than Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or Syria, they should take heed and consider things every carefully.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
World War 3 is going to be the west vs islam.
Here is the scenario.

prologue: The US backs various radical forms of islam(Al-xyz, ISIS) through intel agencies via funding and government propping(saudi arabia), also top various middle eastern governments which typically lead to less secular more radical governments.

Current day: nwo engineers a crisis of refugees which flood into europe. Europe self critical, stagnant, tolerant and safe gets a wake up call. tolerance gets turned on its head as these muslims act how they act no deception needed. Anti-muslim fervor spreads. The longer the fervor is held back via rigging elections against nationalist and pc language is used to call nationalist racist the greater the fervor becomes.

Eventually after enough transgressions by the migrants against native europeans some natives snap. Whitey will snap due to a defiling by migrants of a historical structure(notre dame de paris or cologne cathedral) or perhaps a serial rape of underage women. At this time the fervor will be so great that the politicians who sympathize with the native belligerents
will gain support.

Deportation will be supported by a majority but politicians will hold it back. This pushes the the anti-muslims to become even more radical. Now at this time a low intensity culture war has started.
The voting populace also gives their nod of approval for a police state, as the muslims get increasingly violent.
Given modern media showing all this in real time muslims in europe and around the world retaliate against deportation calls and nationalist fervor. the Arab league starts to talk badly of europe and its people, escalation continues. Ingroup preferences take hold.

Meanwhile Europe tells Turkey to shove it about EU membership due to erdogan(turkish leader) badmouthing europe daily and supporting his fellow muslims. Turkey follows through on its present day threat and releases 3 million more refugees on europe.
Turkey's radicalization(erdogan) and their refugee release prompt Europe to tell the US to take turkey out of NATO or the euro will form its own organization.
meanwhile in the US more muslim terrorism has occured and fervor in the US against muslims has reached new highs. the US removes turkey from NATO.

Turkey quickly becomes part of the arab league after departure despite the past. erdogans statements about the US because of nato dismissal quickly sour relations into a state of mutual hate. (notice how muslim countries in the area have become less secular recently due to "the arab spring",ISIS, new Libya government, etc...nwo foreshadowing?)

Meanwhile an opportunity for the west and russia to fight against a common enemy(turkey+radical islam) arises.......to be continued.

p.s. India=civil/religious war and possible war with pakistan. China=neutral but societal collapse once war starts as chinese good consumption quickly collapses. china once again goes into its collapse stage.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
World War 3 is going to be the west vs islam.
Here is the scenario.

prologue: The US backs various radical forms of islam(Al-xyz, ISIS) through intel agencies via funding and government propping(saudi arabia), also top various middle eastern governments which typically lead to less secular more radical governments.

Current day: nwo engineers a crisis of refugees which flood into europe. Europe self critical, stagnant, tolerant and safe gets a wake up call. tolerance gets turned on its head as these muslims act how they act no deception needed. Anti-muslim fervor spreads. The longer the fervor is held back via rigging elections against nationalist and pc language is used to call nationalist racist the greater the fervor becomes.

Eventually after enough transgressions by the migrants against native europeans some natives snap. Whitey will snap due to a defiling by migrants of a historical structure(notre dame de paris or cologne cathedral) or perhaps a serial rape of underage women. At this time the fervor will be so great that the politicians who sympathize with the native belligerents
will gain support.

Deportation will be supported by a majority but politicians will hold it back. This pushes the the anti-muslims to become even more radical. Now at this time a low intensity culture war has started.
The voting populace also gives their nod of approval for a police state, as the muslims get increasingly violent.
Given modern media showing all this in real time muslims in europe and around the world retaliate against deportation calls and nationalist fervor. the Arab league starts to talk badly of europe and its people, escalation continues. Ingroup preferences take hold.

Meanwhile Europe tells Turkey to shove it about EU membership due to erdogan(turkish leader) badmouthing europe daily and supporting his fellow muslims. Turkey follows through on its present day threat and releases 3 million more refugees on europe.
Turkey's radicalization(erdogan) and their refugee release prompt Europe to tell the US to take turkey out of NATO or the euro will form its own organization.
meanwhile in the US more muslim terrorism has occured and fervor in the US against muslims has reached new highs. the US removes turkey from NATO.

Turkey quickly becomes part of the arab league after departure despite the past. erdogans statements about the US because of nato dismissal quickly sour relations into a state of mutual hate. (notice how muslim countries in the area have become less secular recently due to "the arab spring",ISIS, new Libya government, etc...nwo foreshadowing?)

Meanwhile an opportunity for the west and russia to fight against a common enemy(turkey+radical islam) arises.......to be continued.

p.s. India=civil/religious war and possible war with pakistan. China=neutral but societal collapse once war starts as chinese good consumption quickly collapses. china once again goes into its collapse stage.

It is the plan where ever they achieve enough of a population to make a difference.
www.jihadwatch.org...

• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”

• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”

• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”

• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Yes it is a game/simulation

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

That's a very realistic prediction based on what I'm seeing unfold. I also think and hope I'm wrong that terrorists are going to finally use a wmd of some kind.
If ww3 is vs an Islamic caliphate then I don't think they stand a chance once vs the west and Russia. It'd be a slaughter imo.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It's a shame the nuke proof desks went out of production when all the manufacturing jobs got outsourced, otherwise we could just mass produce them and stick them to everything to make everything nuke proof

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am pretty sure considering how the dozens of times US and Soviet (not even counting NATO and Warsaw Pact) shot down each others aircraft and ships clashed at sea and nothing went any further that you can put the WW3 nonsense on hold.

And Russia bombing forces fighting ISIS is not new, it is a military tactic. Soften them and let ISIS deal with them and then the US bomb ISIS to death after. To the Russians this kills two birds with one stone. The problem for Russia is at some point somebody is going to arm the rebels with anti aircraft weapons and the Russian will have to leave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join