It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is EVP Dangerous? .........YES !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jerseyguy77

I think it must be that human lives that fall off of a timetrack/destiny sort of end up living this spiritually unhinged or unraveling existence that manifests as unfinished business in dreams and in overall reality. Sort of like falling forever and trying to grab a hold of something to stop them, and perhaps try to make spiritual amends. A lot of EVPs seem to be of cynical sounding spirits. "Get out" and "Go away" pops up a lot, almost as though they are ultimately humiliated with their spiritual entrapment and just want to be left alone or something. But on an energetic level, their lost souls could undergo a type of binding process to those that have interacted with it. Einstein's "spooky action at a distance"...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I think your correct in what you say corsair00.

I would simply add that some are fragments of a life such as the period of severe trauma where people lost consciousness in an auto accident or a most terrible ordeal such as a girl being raped and mudered.

There is also the problem of religeon turning away the deceased at the church and temple door. One of the great tragedies of modern life is we no longer know how to send the dead properly. especially when trauma is involved.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I like the concept of "soul loss" or "soul fragmentation". Certain moments in the past where a part of the soul's development gets stuck. The creepy thing about that is many people can still actually be alive and yet still ghosts in some fundamental way, by virtue of this arrested spiritual development. Really bizarre people usually - like Michael Jackson, was basically a ghost... and most likely is now, roaming Never Never Land forever.

A lot of EVPs are likely audio snapshots of past emotionally charged events that are imprinted in the space-time of the area.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Quite so, it wouldn't surprise me to learn fragmentation of a soul is common. I learnt about them after finding deceased people at motor accident sites. They lived in a few moments of time like a loop. Discovered later that fragments find other fragments (gravitate?) with something in common and join up to form entities.

I am not sure about what happens if the soul and their fragments were reunited. And there is the question of what happens if the soul is not reunited with it's fragments. A mysterry there.

The EVP audio snapshots, yes, I can see that happening. I also think a lot more research like what jerseyguy77 is doing is needed to understand whats happening.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just some of my own thoughts (and of course I can't say I'm certain about practically anything), since I also experience these what seem to be intelligent guided physical sensations along with the voices, whoever I'm dealing with here is close, very close. It just happened to me again last night, as soon as I get in bed these intense vibration sensations start up and believe me when I tell you it's focused on areas of my body that seem to be intentionally trying to cause me discomfort and mess with my sleep....no matter which way I toss and turn, it starts right back up.

so at least in dimensional terms, they are close, basically right here with us....they see everything I do and often comment on it. Even though I shouldn't....I do interact with them still, it's hard not to , but this is my goal as I'm convinced that the only way to really turn the situation around is to learn to truly ignore them and not let anything they do have any effect on me or my actions....but everything they do it seems is to try and casuse me distress and get me to interact with them.............interacting with them keeps the connection open quite possibly.

they basically try and antagonize me, and yeah, they often bring me to the point where I start back talking to them. Interaction can all be done by thought as well....they do respond to just my thoughts.

So they are aware of their surroundings for sure and what they are doing.

Back when I first started doing EVPs, in the very beginning, I was only hearing more or less benevolent voices on my recordings, the malevolent ones came in a bit later. I'll never know what truly happened, I suspect that I was being led into a trap all along...that the benevolent voices kept me curious, kept me doing EVPs, which became a regular routine for me, and this led to me really adapting my hearing, hearing deeper into the noise you could say. But I can't rule out the possibility that I was initially in contact with a much more benevolent group and then these malevolent spirits broke in and started causing havoc.

I do remember hearing on some of my recordings....."here they come" on a few occasions...I never figured that one out....who were "they"

I was also warned off from recording once in the beginning, but I was already in too deep with my curiosity....on one occasion I heard "GO BACK" rather quite loud and clearly. Many of the others I know who also have the same condition as me were warned off as well. Of course we all wished we had heeded those warnings at the time

What I hear allot now through this unfortunate clairaudience is "you're not suppose to know about it"

so I do think that perhaps that there is this element that really does try and suppress interaction with "the otherside"

but I'm not sure why, is it for our own good or is it to hide what this element does here on our plane of reality

just from my dealings with this malevolent sort, I can truly see them causing all sorts of problems here...perhaps through subtle / subliminal influences who knows

but they are very clever....truly masters at deception and psychological mind games...., yes, on EVPs you usually just get quick phrases, through clairaudience with this malevolent sort at least......they just don't stop talking

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

That's a very interesting post. I once lived in a very old (200+ years) cottage that had many paranormal goings on. Many people experienced various things and I eventually left after 4 years because the main entity (for want of a better description had stopped hassling me and had moved onto my (then) 11 yr old daughter.

I never tried to capture any evp's or take photos, recordings or anything like that but I had a really weird experience that lasted for the duration of my stay in the cottage. It started one night, a few months after I had moved in when I started to think about a woman who had disappeared, presumed murdered several years before in a location a couple of hundred miles from where I lived. I had absolutely no connection to this person at all, and though her disappearance had made headlines at the time it was nearly a decade since she had vanished. As such it was quite strange to suddenly have the image of this woman and her name going round and round in my head. Furthermore, it was like I was getting information about her, where she was buried (her body has never been found) and a piece of jewelry that would identify her and her killer. I was getting really strong visions about this and I could not understand why. I have no knowledge of the location that I was being shown just that it was in a quarry that was still in use, but I was being shown exactly where her body and the jewelry was located.

Obviously I kept it to myself, because, as someone else on the thread mentioned, they didn't want to seem like a loony, but it became so pressing I eventually told my mother, who is very sceptical, but rather than laugh at me, she was quite concerned and told me I had two choices, one was to contact the police and tell them what I was "seeing" or to just tell the woman (or whatever the entity was that was giving me the info) to just go away, I couldn't help them. I chose the latter.

Although it carried on until I left, I consciously made a point of saying, Sorry ****** I can't help you whenever the images came into my head and they did reduce at bit. Once I left the cottage though, it never happened again. I only remember the case now because of the weird experience I had.

But I often wonder why me? I didn't invite it and she had nothing to do with me or the area I was living in. However, in hindsight, I wonder if the main entity in the house had anything to do with it. It seemed very powerful and gave one of my friends a real fright one night and he never came back, it also didn't seem like a standard haunting type thing, although there was loads of other standard type stuff, footsteps, banging etc going on, but this thing was different, it made a marked difference to the temperature and the cat we had would literally run out of the house as soon as the presence arrived.

Don't know, but perhaps something a lost soul could attach to and try to be heard by a living person..seeing as I as a resident of the house was a captive audience so to speak.

Weird stuff anyway and I will never forget it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Your account is very interesting and I can remember quite clearly months of fighting from the moment one awoke until falling asleep wishing for non-existance. But as you have, one learns to cope, and yes, one get's on top of it. The price of looking at things uninvited.

After reading your account, I've been doing some thinking of my own on the subject and recollection of past events. Just putting two and two together in light of your experiences.

I think there are many things kept from us by the other side, a lot of cloak and dagger and a lot of secrets. Like you, I find both good and bad there.

I have my own private agenda of righting certain wrongs in that world, so I expect a lot of flak.

Perhaps this place is the so-called lower astral of the occultists. The place everyone is warned not to go. But my instincts say that is not quite correct.

Whatever it is they want to keep secret, they'll probably keep up the pressure as long as your looking through their window.

Distraction is the name of the game, methinks.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I suspect more of a karmic connection between interacting entities. That the situation is more along the lines of purgatory. Perhaps one person/soul was clearly and distinctly responsible for messing up the timeline of an individual, to the point of it being essentially murder, and therefore a karmic residual haunting becomes established as a result.

In that case, it is a two-way street of poltergeist activity, that was likely initiated by somebody with clearly negative intentions. Prayer, lots of prayer, is needed in those situations. Anger and tension will just exasperate the haunting activity - making it more along the lines of an endless game.

I strongly suspect poltergeists are extremely bored and have essentially limitless time on their (ectoplasmic) hands...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I wonder what was going on in that house. I reckon you did the right thing though in keeping quiet, you'd have some explaining to do to the coppers.

One thing comes to mind, perhaps the house spirit was suggesting you move on to somewhere safer as there were perhaps links close by to the disappearance you saw..

Just a thought though. These things seem to be like an onion, layers upon layers when you try to work out what's going on.

Thanks for sharing destination now, and house spirits can be quite protective by the way. And quite determined to move people out or keep them away if danger is about. Though we can interpret that wrongly as personal attack when they are trying to protect us in their limited way.

We live in a wonderous world.

edit on 22-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Your probably right there corsair00, and it is hard to work it all out.

Yeah, some are bored, the whole spectrum of human nature can be found there.

But really, I do wonder what is going on there, it seems quite a mess. But so is this world a mess. All my investigation turns up plenty of causes, but none of those causes can be said to be a first cause. But one can do good there even though there are risks.

Reminds me of the story of Don Quixote, perhaps I'm chasing windmills. Darn interesting windmills though.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience - it's a very common problem, but often the victims of it simply shut down, stop communicating, and many end up in the mental health care system, or worse.

It's my opinion that the owners of these 'voices' are demonic creatures which have an energetic connection to the realm of this planet, they are somehow bound to the place, as though they're trapped in the magnetosphere (just an analogy).

Once they start to harass, it takes an act of God to remove them completely, though it is possible, if you are of sturdy character, to resist them and find a way to maintain some sense of normalcy.

My honest prayer is that you are delivered from them spontaneously, at some point soon. Best wishes.

edit on JuneWednesday1616CDT10America/Chicago-050004 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing destination now, and house spirits can be quite protective by the way. And quite determined to move people out or keep them away if danger is about. Though we can interpret that wrongly as personal attack when they are trying to protect us in their limited way.

Well that is interesting, the person who got the fright of his life had been a friend (or so I thought) for a few years, not long after I left the cottage he betrayed me quite spectacularly in a very hurtful way (he was just a friend, not a romantic interest, so that made it worse as I had done loads for him over the years) and I have never spoken to him since and that was 10 years ago! But at least in the intervening time, he never stayed at my home again, which he had done regularly at my previous address and could at times, be very demanding of my time, which could be rather draining.

So that is certainly another way to look at the presence, you could certainly feel its presence and you knew you were being watched, but I always assumed it was evil, now that has given me something to think about. Thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I know they can have a difficult time getting through to us.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I know some could be classified as daemons, but I would like to work out what is actually going on.

But it is a two way street, and in paranormal-land, of all people, it is the Exorcists (catholic order) who are universally hated because of the pain they cause (not because exorcists are particularly effective). People banishing rather then seeing what the problem is is not helping.

I do worry that there is a war of sorts caused by not understanding.

I'll get to sit down with them one day and find out what's going on. Unfortunately, I don't think humanity is ready yet.

edit on 22-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

edit on 22-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: (groan) spelling mistake

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This has been the tale of people delving into the occult since time immemorial.

That is for a very very very very long time.

I am sorry you had to learn the hard way. But there is a way to break free.

And that is to know the truth. I know you think it is impossible. And many here will try to convince you it is okay, or that there is no solution (all under demon control themselves).

But God's word is truth. Jehovah God created all things. And his communication with us is good and pure and trustworthy.

Jehovah has already told us in Holy Scripture that when a person dies he ceases to exist. So NO spirit is a dead human. The dead humans are dead.

He also condemns sorcery and all forms of occultism. So you are not contacting angels. They do not disobey God.

That leaves Satan and his demons.

Read this to understand everything. It is quite simple really. Perhaps it may be hard because of your demonic harassment. Many on ATS and elsewhere also find these things hard to understand, even though they know it is real. But it will lead to freedom. Demonic harassment, and demon possessed people are everywhere on ATS.

I have a feeling it is that way everywhere, not just here. This is just representative of the entire world.

Spirit Creatures How they Affect Us
edit on 25-6-2016 by PeterHawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Indeed it certainly is some type of oppression/obsession/haunting, etc.....basically an non-stop bombardment against one's mind by malevolent voices

but what is also curious is that some people do EVP for years with out any problem, there's people selling spirit box apps, tv shows, pod-cast, etc..... and they never have any problem like this

in my case and the others I know that also got hit with this extreme voice based oppression

while doing EVP, we all started making "conversation" level contact rather quickly, usually within just a couple of weeks

it wasn't like the random words or phrases you see on tv shows, but a much more in-depth level of communicating....my recordings became full of faint voices, it's like I was hearing deeper into the sound and there's a whole other level there

but this is the DANGER ZONE

this is when you start to open up an extrasensory perception, you're tuning in basically, and unfortunately, it's not that easy to tune out

my hearing has been different ever since....way more sensitive now, sometimes I jump up from a neighbor closing his car door, I'm so much more sensitive to sounds now, doing EVP, completely changed my hearing perception

so yeah, this stuff can stay with you, even if you quit doing EVP (which I did)
edit on 25-6-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

but what is also curious is that some people do EVP for years with out any problem, there's people selling spirit box apps, tv shows, pod-cast, etc..... and they never have any problem like this

Something that came to mind.

I once stayed in a house for two weeks and every night I was woken up at about 3am by a religious procession going straight through the house from church to church. They were quite unpleasent people once they knew I could see them.

Same in a house when I was a kid, only it was deceased alcoholics on their way somewhere else.

I wonder if your problem is similar. An astral line.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's at least good to hear that I'm not crazy and other people have experienced some of the same things that I have. I ran away from all of it when things got really dangerous about 3 years ago. I was involved with other people who were in it way more than I was and that's where the trouble came from. Even here I'm afraid to talk about it without being called a liar. But things are finally back to normal. I still have a burning curiosity towards the paranormal, but I don't get into it hardly at all anymore. Maybe it's safer that way.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

this is when you start to open up an extrasensory perception, you're tuning in basically, and unfortunately, it's not that easy to tune out

my hearing has been different ever since....way more sensitive now, sometimes I jump up from a neighbor closing his car door, I'm so much more sensitive to sounds now, doing EVP, completely changed my hearing perception

I have always been interested in trying EVP recordings. There's something romantic about old abandoned houses. The memories trapped in there.

But here at my house I have been experiencing what could only be poltergeists. I get the same sensitivity now to the furniture moving or things clicking and popping. I am not sure my heart rate goes up too high anymore, but it has pervaded my overall state of consciousness and reoriented my internal dialogue. It's hard not to become obsessed by the unknown.

It is a common situation for ghost/paranormal communication to be extremely limited. Like trying to talk to a deaf person who doesn't know sign language. Sometimes it's just the eeriness that ends up standing out the most, and too many misunderstandings are left in the air. That frustration for the entities is what is most dangerous, I think...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join