It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book Claims the Clintons use Terrible (Language) References towards Some People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A new book authored by a former Bill Clinton lover has some mind boggling info that suggests the Clintons regularly use horrible language towards certain people.

This could be devastating (if true) and it might make people think again about who the Clintons are and what they stand for.

Read the article for the details !!!

warning: foul (censored) references in the story
The Source Story

Bill and Hillary Clinton profess to have always been supporters of racial equality, but anecdotes published in a new book by his ex-lover claim otherwise.

Hillary was heard calling mentally challenged children 'f*****g ree-tards' and caught on record blurting out the terms 'stupid k**e and 'f***ing Jew b*****d', while Bill called the Reverend Jesse Jackson a 'G**damned n****r'.

Bill was also sued several times by blacks and Hispanics for violations of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Dolly Kyle - who was just 11 when she first crossed paths with Bill, dated him through high school and began sleeping with him once they graduated - published the claims about the Clinton couple's racial epithets and politics in her new book, Hillary: The Other Woman, published by WND Books.

!! No !!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"#ing retard "is no way for hillary to talk about the current president

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My god you'll post any old bull# won't you.

This is codswallop.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

How dare you cast doubt or suspicion on the Blessed ones!?

All Lies! This must come from someone who binge watches Fox news!

Although, I am intrigued by the latest discrediting going on with no research into what is being presented. Just instantaneously disregarded out of hand. And they say this site Denies Ignorance...tsk tsk.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

dum dumm dummmmm [dramatic reverrrrbbb].

weird this tell all coincides with the presidential race. why didnt this lover expose this as soon as it was heard? why let clinton continue to use the epithets and expose it after the fact. why did she sleep on it until now, i guess now she's repulsed by those words, did she agree with those slurs back then, is that why she never reported them?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If I was going to sell a book about hillary, when do you suppose I would sell more copies?
Now or ten years ago?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

precisely.

its uncanny how opportune times is the reason why she mentioned horrible things said by the clintons. [whom i love and adore because i dont want to mysteriously die in an accident. dont kill me hillary, im a nobody!]

so our choices are another run in with the Clintons or a run in against all odds with Trump!

smh! we're forked either way.!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House was written in the late 90's and tells about the clintons' white house from an FBI insider, Gary Aldrich.

IT was a 2 day news cycle that Trumps like girls with big Tits. He said that in the early 90's. That's an evolution factor, Clinton's being *ATS Edits* are personal choices

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

NOPE.

Not at all amiss from reality.

Such facts have been reported by a list of people who worked for and around the Clintons.

Drinking the Kool-Aid about the Clintons is NOT a wise habit.

It is NOT a good survival skill.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I suppose now is the expected time for mud-slinging campaigns.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I think that it is far tooooo easy for this issue to get lost in a shallow debate about using bad language--is using bad language reasonable, not reasonable, etc. etc. etc.

That, imho, is NOT the issue.

THE issue IS CHARACTER.

The PARTICULAR words that the Criminal C's use are INDICATIVE OF A DEEPLY FIERCE AND COMPREHENSIVE SOUL ROT DEEP IN THEIR BEING.

and that SOUL ROT is indicative of how they treat--in the pants suit's words--"the little people."

They treat average citizens with

--UTTER AND FIERCE CONTEMPT
--DERISIVENESS OF A BONE MARROW CHILLING SORT

--HOSTILITY BEYOND MEASURE--TO THE POINT OF MURDER MERELY AS IT SUITS THEM--and protects them and their criminality

--VISCERAL EXTREME HAUGHTINESS AND ARROGANCE that would literally squash anyone and everyone daring to get in their way or even merely to know too much about their sorry arses.

--RAGE-AHOLIC-OUTRAGE toward anyone who dares to see reality differently.

--VENGEFUL RETALIATION toward anyone who dares to even begin to think about clipping their criminal wings to the least degree

one could go on and on with this list of horrific CHARACTER features about the criminal undynamic duo that is so arrogant as to fancy themselves fit to be our "leaders."

It used to be that we imagined that we selected political leaders ON THE BASIS OF CHARACTER

VS

IN SPITE OF such hideously AWFUL CHARACTER as the C's demonstrate and have demonstrated for DECADES--all their adult lives . . . as clearly a huge percentage of the populace is so lobotomized that they are doing that rather suicidally and super brainlessly.

Where's the barf bag. Better--the toilet. A barf bag is inadequate.

edit on 21/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

top topics

join