It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: ABC, CBS, NBC cover Trump 'scandals' 4-1 over Clinton's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sure looks like the main line MSM Big3 broadcast TV stations are "covering" the Trump controversies more than the Hillary controversies.

With Trump getting more negative coverage on the 3 most viewed TV stations, you would think there must be a conspiracy?

Maybe all this Trump coverage is actually adding votes for Trump?

All it takes is one bombshell story about Hillary corruption and it might count for 10x as much damage to her campaign.

The Big3 news has at least 10x more viewers than Fox, yet Fox gets the "blame" for spreading propaganda !!

Report: ABC, CBS, NBC cover Trump 'scandals' 4-1 over Clinton's

Much has been made of all the free media Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has received, but a watchdog report out Monday finds that much of the coverage has been negative and that ABC, CBS and NBC have covered his controversies more than Hillary Clinton's by a 4-to-1 margin.

The Media Research Center analysis of 1,099 presidential election stories from January 1 to June 7 found that Trump did indeed dominate coverage, getting nearly half of the total airtime. The networks spent 1,068 minutes on Trump out of a total of 2,137 minutes overall on the race.

Who's side are they on anyway ?

read who is is watching what...
How cable and broadcast TV news fared in 2015

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Shocking! Shocking, I just can't believe it. I'd have never thought this could happen in the good 'ole USA!

It's mind numbing to think that these great and impartial news agencies would present biased coverage!

I'm convinced your just making this stuff up!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Shocking! Shocking, I just can't believe it. I'd have never thought this could happen in the good 'ole USA!

It's mind numbing to think that these great and impartial news agencies would present biased coverage!

I'm convinced your just making this stuff up!

Yes another inept Act by famous Republican Icon Ronald Reagan who ditched the "Fairness Doctrine" giving birth to The Fox News Network and starting Left - Right News that serves Nobody.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But, FoxNews is watched by more people, by far.
Gotta have it even.
If FoxNews had half their ratings drop, you would likely see one of the other major news outlets start to lean right a bit.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

When you read the leaks from the DNC hacks and come upon the term, 'let the paid media carry your water' in a bit of advice to Hillary......
Well, there you go.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Well..............I'm not falling for it. I watch the only unbiased source left.
CNN!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If Trump had been talking about the poor jobs report or the latest on the email story the last two or three weeks the media would have focused on that. Instead he obsessed over his personal business with the Trump U. lawsuits and the judge in charge. He refused to back down from his controversial statements even when it was obvious to everyone it was a losing issue and damaging not just to his campaign but the greater Republican party who were forced to speak out against him. That's the kind of thing the "news" media eats up regardless of party or ideology.

On top of that he basically declared war on the media; the same media he wants to rely on for free coverage over the summer since he's totally flopped at fundraising and apparently doesn't actually have anywhere near as much money as he claims he does.

Of course, he might still win. I wrote him off long ago so who knows?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ugmold

Well..............I'm not falling for it. I watch the only unbiased source left.
CNN!

Oh you mean the Clinton News Network?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just laugh at the major networks, totally Hillbot biased but that's ok. Look, her own SD IG that Obama appointed flogged her pretty good. The IG does not have access to the resources and manpower of the FBI. Their assessment will be a major flame thrower. No telling what they have. They made little Pagliano cry like a baby. He tried to be all tough pleading the 5th but then figured out real quick the FBI does not play games. His wiping creds are no match for their IT experts. At that point he wanted immunity...a sudden change of heart go figure.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Water is wet.
The sky is blue.
And the media is biased for the Clintons.

The only news is that democrats (Bernie supporters) are finally seeing what conservatives have seen since 1991...
The mainstream media not only enables the Clintons through suppression, they actively lie about any and every one who dares cross them...

-Christosterone

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Who would of thought that a left leaning propaganda machine for the democrats would make sure trump is the one being lambasted.

Oh and trump does say a lot of dumb stuff.

How bad is the gop do, hillary is a lying witch and they cant even find someone to beat her. Pretty sad i would say.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well, since the MSM has covered Trump more than anyone else, and that's exactly what he wanted, of course they're gonna cover his scandals more than Clintons. Couple that with the fact she's Clinton.

Either way, Teflon Don has nothing to worry about, right? He said it himself, he could murder someone in broad daylight and his supporters will still, well, support him.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That's because the media is made up mostly of Democrats and "former" Democrat operatives.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wasn't there something in those Clinton emails that Gucifer2 leaked saying something to the effect "let the paid media carry water for you for awhile"(paraphrased)

There may be a very simple explanation for this.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What do you care? Don't you like to joke about how all the negative press feeds into and results in more votes for him? Or are you getting bitter that that spiel is no longer holding out true and the negative press is starting to catch up to him?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL

Not much else to say?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

I thought it was the Crooked News Network.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What do you care? Don't you like to joke about how all the negative press feeds into and results in more votes for him? Or are you getting bitter that that spiel is no longer holding out true and the negative press is starting to catch up to him?

Why do we never see these negative press assaults on Democrats? It's ALWAYS Republicans. They are the eternal boogyman of our media and the left.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Aw.... Poor Donald! They're treating him unfairly! Maybe he'll sue them all!

Yeah, don't blame Trump for CREATING these controversies. Blame the "left-wing media" for reporting on them! LOL!

I thought you guys hated the Fairness Doctrine...
edit on 6/20/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is not some conspiracy...

Hillary scandals are boring and complex...

Trump scandals? EASY, low-hanging fruit.

The media is ALL about ratings fellow ATS members. Ratings, ratings, ratings.

Trumps scandals are more like reality-TV...which people LOVE.

No...this is not a "liberal conspiracy" ... sorry to disappoint...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join