It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police seeking information in assault at Geno's Steaks In Philadelphia PA + ISIS Reference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The short version of this story is that some people went to get some food at one of the late night cheese-steak places in Philly and ended up getting jumped.

Not that uncommon and where these steak places are located isn't the best neighborhood and you get a lot of naive touristy types going there.

What I found interesting was this quote, "Don't mess with us, we belong to ISIS,'"

Occam tells me that this had nothing to do with ISIS and everything to do with hood rats doing what hood rats do "In seconds one man stood up, put his hand over the face of the woman and pushed her across the sidewalk, "

Overall it's a pretty annoying story that I am sure someone here can and will turn into a PC, political or other situation......

www.philly.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yeah, I don't know. I doubt there is any connection honestly. I mean Don't mess with us we belong to ISIS sounds more like someone trying to get a free pass since people will be scared. Then again ISIS is similar to Anonymous I believe and anyone can join in. I'm not an expert lol but hell all in all it's helping them get more people afraid a reply to: opethPA

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I guess they should have went to Pat's.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'll take a cheese without.

As in without the beating.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hmm, what would be really cool is if it is hood rats and turns out they're joining up with ISIS just like in the past they'd have joined up with the Crips or Bloods. If that were to happen we'd be witnessing the beginning of the end of civil society as it was once known. Problem is however, that type of movement would have to be tied to some profit making endeavor like drugs or something. Maybe a protection rackett?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I guess they should have went to Pat's.

LMAO !!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Hmm, what would be really cool is if it is hood rats and turns out they're joining up with ISIS just like in the past they'd have joined up with the Crips or Bloods. If that were to happen we'd be witnessing the beginning of the end of civil society as it was once known

That is an interesting scenario... let say it was the Bloods or Crips, (the only gang names I know) and they swear allegiance ti isis. Now it is a terrorist group on American soil. Not that they weren't before. But now what? Bring in the military to cut them down?
Would you have to use Nat'l Guard troops? American troops killing American citizens. If they did declare allegiance to isis, they should be mowed down in the streets like the filth the have aligned with.

What would it take to deploy US Special Ops guys on US soil? I read one acct of D boys being deployed to quell a prison riot once, A very violent riot that ended very quickly when Delta was deployed.

Honestly I think they are just talking BS...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Great steaks man hands down, place is a freaking American icon! but I don't do the cheese whiz thing, white Americans cheese yes sir! And as for the Isis people, if you claim allegiance to Isis a predator drone should drop a bomb on your forehead.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Great steaks man hands down, place is a freaking American icon! but I don't do the cheese whiz thing, white Americans cheese yes sir! And as for the Isis people, if you claim allegiance to Isis a predator drone should drop a bomb on your forehead.

Checks out. Sounds practical.

ಠ_ಠ

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Running around getting attacked every couple months, each attack deadlier, isn't much more #ing practical do you have any good ideas, there critic? As for the drone bombing it's an exaggeration, however, doing something is better than doing nothing.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

So what are your thoughts on military intervention of any gang claiming isis? On US soil.

new topics

top topics

join