It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer's twins, 3, both found dead in truck outside family home by distraught neighbors - l

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Police officer's twins, 3, both found dead in truck outside family home by distraught neighbors - less than a month after one was hospitalized for near-fatal injury

Their tragic deaths come just three weeks after young Oliver was released from the hospital (week long stay) after suffering a near-fatal injury. he was shown wearing a neckbrace and breathing tubes...the dad commented after he got home that the boy had scratches...that's all we know about the hsopital stay

Police officer's twins, 3, both found dead in truck outside family home by distraught neighbors - less than a month after one was hospitalized for near-fatal injury Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... near-fatal-injury.html#ixzz4C8ydd6WF

so what the heck happened?? was this just a horrible coincidence happening back to back? incredible bad luck?? there is a picture of the boy in the hospital with a neckbrace on eating a popsicle.....he was in the hospital for a week.

something mentioned in the article was that maybe the mom was asleep and the 2 got outside and climbed into the car locked the doors and couldn't get out......sounds like the cop dad was at work at the time.

question was asked..why didn't she call 911...why didn't she go outside and look for them? will have to see when more details come out and result of the autopsies.

edit on 20-6-2016 by research100 because: fixed

edit on 20-6-2016 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2016 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 20-6-2016 by research100 because: changed 8 to 9

edit on 20-6-2016 by research100 because: added info

edit on Mon Jun 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tag

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Hardly much of a Police if he cannot take care of his own family members.

Suppose we will need to wait until being in possession of all the facts, cause of death being a most pertinent factor.

R.I.P wee wanes.

edit on 20-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

sounds like this was his 2nd marriage..the article noted that HE has another son (not THEY)...not that that necessarily means anything pertaining to this case........this is a tragedy....very sad situation

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Granted. Anytime wanes die, its a kick in the arse to the universe. So Sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have the same question one of the posters in the story thread did. How would they have gotten into the truck by themselves?

My twin grandsons are almost 3, and can't reach the door handles of my trailblazer yet. Maybe one of these twins is tall for their age?

Very sad story, and really needs to be investigated.
edit on 20-6-2016 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

good point...they were in a truck ,in their driveway, trucks are taller than cars and they were only three...doesn't sound like she left them in the truck otherwise why would she be "looking" for them. unless she did leave them in the truck and is covering her tracks.

when your child almost died recently..aren't you usually overprotective and over diligent after something like that for a while??

just not sure what to think...we need to see what more info will be released.

the twin was in the hospital last month because he was bitten by the family dog.....a neighbor was quoted as saying the mom was sleeping woke up and called saying she couldn't find the twins...a source says there was a stool by the truck
edit on 20-6-2016 by research100 because: added info

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
After my son was hospitalized with pneumonia, I watched him like a hawk. He didn't sneeze or cough without me knowing about it, for a long long time.

I can't imagine why they'd have been out of her sight after something like that.

Poor kids

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

the latest update, the mom was sleeping woke up called the neighbor...stool found by the car.....and the boy was in the hospital because he was bitten by the family dog last month

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Granted. Anytime wanes die, its a kick in the arse to the universe. So Sad.

Weans is how you spell it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would have looked around outside before phoning neighbors. Maybe she never thought to look in the truck.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

in one of the replies at the newssite....if the kids got on the stool and climbed in and closed the door, the question is where there child safety locks..if so and they were on, no way the little ones could open the door back up

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

LoL my bad, i blame the phone.

To late to edit now, 4 hours have well passed.

top topics

join