It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Alternatives to Trump’s Wall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredWreck
ok, how about ( I'm not a scientist obviously) making it out of a metal that holds in heat very well and placing solar panels, now during the day with the average weather there ( hot as hell ) it would burn hands not to mention adding some spikes, and during the night Electric fence?

I mean, electric fences are cool and everything. But to pump up the awesome you need to use things like lasers, or even better, laser guided bear launchers.

Seriously, how much could it cost to install laser guided bearapults?
edit on 6/20/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 2062016 by Snarl because: I'm keeping that one for me. Hee Hee

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think the simplest solution would be to just put up "no trespassing" signs. We can't arrest them for invading into our country but we could arrest them for trespassing

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It might be an idea to build a wall around Donald Trump

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I suggest a line of people with windmill arms and kicking...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
An endless loop of Rob Schneider films.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

50 or 100 snipers. Pay $150.00 for a right ear and $50.00 for a left. Once that settles, I'll bet all the illegals take the Hell off too. Think about it.

I hear that's what they pay for a pair of kidneys in Mexico. Bring them two from the same body and the reward doubles. As for snipers, there's been plenty of it coming from the other side. We should wait until Trump's profiling policies are in effect in order to single out the innocent from the not so innocent looking more easily.

ETA: Too late, your post has been immortalized!

edit on 20-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
ETA: Too late, your thread has been immortalized!

Arrrgghh ... you scurvy dog!!

I was gonna save that up for a suggestion to Trump the next time he asked me out for a round of golf.

LMAO

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Transplant all of Walt Disney's gators to the Rio Grande...

Watch the Gator leather business in Mexico Boom...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would seriously just pay each one 50K once they are out of the country. They get isometrics taken and then once they get an address from their original country they get the coin. Come back in illegally and straight to prison or work camp building the wall. I am fairly confident most would not return due the exchange rate. A large bag of coin to just leave forever or re-apply legally. No strain on families, no strain on finances and those dollars start bouncing around in the countries they came from. Win win for everyone..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Heres an idea.......

Instead of American dipping its mucky little fingers into almost every economic pie corner of the world, it should open the gates to south america and become one.

Then the yanks could brag they have the largest country in the world.

There is nothing in the world you can do about immigration. Most ethnicities breed more often and faster than the white man, so all bigots are doomed in the end anyways.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Do a "Running Man" style reality show with the illegals being the runners. Get some good stalkers naturally...buzz saw,Dynamo, Captain Freedom ect...wire the whole boarder for sound and a video. Set up betting on running prospects could be huge in Vegas. Maby put a twisted metal/road warrior element in there on some of the more open desert areas.

Tremendous! Tremendous high energy show!

edit on 20-6-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

HAZZAH!!!

Someone actually gave that excuse for an OP a flag!

LOL

I was thinking an Immigrant Ninja Warrior or Wipeout course. We can still put gators in the water, maybe some electric eels for shock value, but definitely an obstacle course. Only the fittest will move on to the next country!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Instead of a wall I propose a labyrinth! Instead of height they go with the width approach. Fill it with goblins and stuff...Bowie will be hard to replace though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join