It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s campaign manager has left the building

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Kali74

The women he employs make more money than the women Hillary employs.

............... while Hillary provides equal pay??????????????????

Your Trump bias always shows through.

During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a report by Washington Free Beacon.

www.ijreview.com...

Of Course: Clinton Foundation Pays Female Executives 38 Percent Less Than Male Counterparts

townhall.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I think you should have put successful in quotes. I'm not so sure that he is a successful businessman either.

I am betting that his bankroll is a lot bigger than yours...

Forbes lists Trump as number 113 of the richest people in America, at an estimated net worth of $4.5 billion. Fair Market Value estimates of his Real Estate holdings would make him worth as much as $10 billion.

Forbes has him at #5 on their list of "self made" billionaires...

Trump Net Worth - Forbes

Just exactly how many billions does a person have to make in business before you would classify him/her as "successful"?

edit on 20-6-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Who writes those articles? Cory did not commit any battery or assault on anyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The original BBC article has been updated somewhat since the time of posting. It is now pointing directly to the idea that he was indeed fired, and also makes note of Trump’s flailing poll results which would likely be a factor in Lewandowski’s departure.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Shows through what? It's not like I'm trying to hide the fact that I don't want Trump to be president. My bias has been clear and transparent from the start.

During her time in the U.S. Senate...

a reply to: BlueAjah
I wasn't referring to her time in the Senate or the Clinton Foundation. I was talking about her campaign.

I was talking about the campaigns only.

a reply to: mobiusmale

To some, dollar signs indicate success. That's not the case for everyone.
edit on 6/20/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This should have been done over a couple months ago. It is no secret that Trumps campaign team is divided and fighting non stop with each other. When Cruz dropped out Trump should have had things moving with an entire months lead to get a jump on the general election. He should have stepping out and acting like mature adult and try to erase the terrible reputation he has gained. He should have been in battle ground states, shoring up his support in the GOP so they could reign in the wavering red states. He should have cut out he racist sexist crap and come out with a positive message. He should have been showing donors that he is not some crazy man who can not keep his mouth shut. He should have staff on the ground in key states and so many other basic things.

Instead he got into fighting with Veterans groups, took the racist crap up a notch, staffed nothing, ignored the battle ground states, spent more time bashing the GOP than he did Clinton, drove donors away, pushed the GOP away to such a point the convention is going to be a train wreck, bumbled his Orlando response, watched his poll numbers some how get worse at a time he should have been making easy gains, and has seen people who endorsed come right out and call him a racist. How the hell does all this happen? Bad enough Trumps business practices are coming to light, which seem to high light screwing over small businesses. Instead of coming up with a plan to deal with these things as the become public, Trump is to busy shooting himself in the foot. Where was this campaign manager during all this? They is either clueless about what he was doing or Trump does not listen to him, either way he should have been canned long ago.
m
I suppose that maybe things just looked so bad, Trump has given up and is just going to what he wants instead doing the smart thing. I just find it hard to believe his ego is going to allow to take a record breaking defeat without at least trying put up a fight.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Shows through what? It's not like I'm trying to hide the fact that I don't want Trump to be president. My bias has been clear and transparent from the start.

During her time in the U.S. Senate...

I wasn't referring to her time in the Senate or the Clinton Foundation. I was talking about her campaign.

I was talking about the campaigns only.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has consistently paid its female staffers less than it has paid males, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis of the campaign’s public payroll records.

freebeacon.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The vibe I get is that Tinyhands wants to keep him but is yielding to pressure, principally from Toothyblonde.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Then define success. I suppose business success is not success to you since as you say, "To some, dollar signs indicate success. That's not the case for everyone". Presumably you are one of not everyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

NATO called the Tupolev Tu-22 (IIRC) bomber the Flogger. Always wondered about that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Whatever you say.
Donald Trump doesn’t want this out: The billionaire braggart may not be a billionaire at all

He still hasn't provided his tax return, has he?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Donald Trump's Tax Return Refusal: Now It's Just Getting Awkward

A tax lawyer and accountant who prepared Trump’s tax returns for over 20 years testified, when shown Trump’s 1984 return, that he and his firm did not prepare it. Yet he acknowledged that the signature on the photocopy was his. How might that have happened? The judge stated that the original return was never found.

The bigger issue is that Trump has promised to release his tax returns but hasn’t done so, and it isn’t clear why not. He has said he wants to wait until audits are resolved, but why? Johnston observes that “a tax return is filed under penalty of perjury and releasing a return has no effect on an audit, as many tax authorities (including a former IRS commissioner) have noted.”

Until he releases his returns or offers a plausible reason not to, voters must speculate on why he’s withholding them. None of the potential reasons will be good. Hillary Clinton is in a strong position to pound him on the issue, since she and her husband have routinely released their returns for years (though she may not want to remind voters of her speaking fees from Goldman Sachs). The media will keep digging. Trump has eluded the issue so far, but it will come back to bite him.

Of course only Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns. If it had been Hillary refusing to release them, you can bet every dollar you own that the Trumpeters would be out in force calling for her head until she released them. Then once she did, they'd never let it go.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: ksiezyc

I expect a tweet where Trump congratulates himself first then announces why he fired him.

It's going to read something like this

I'm really rich and I'm a nice guy, I used my giant hands to sign an indefinite vacation for Mr. Lewandowski so he can spend more time with his family

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

That's like Sanders paying 12 an hour

They are so full of # it's unbelievable at least Trump owns what he does and that's a leadership quality

Not these excuse filled windbagss who do whatever the public opinion says they should instead of standing their ground and doing what they feel is right. They are not the type of weak ass leadership we need

So you want leadership that acts according to their whims rather than public demand? Isn't that called a dictator?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Oh come on. That's too nice for the Trumpet. He doesn't care about preserving the dignity of the assets he's done stepping on and have gone past their usefulness. How about something like this?

I'm really rich. Corey is not longer with us because he is standing in the way of my path to the Presidency

Something like that, but probably less eloquent.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
I am betting that his bankroll is a lot bigger than yours...

Forbes lists Trump as number 113 of the richest people in America, at an estimated net worth of $4.5 billion. Fair Market Value estimates of his Real Estate holdings would make him worth as much as $10 billion.

Forbes has him at #5 on their list of "self made" billionaires...

Trump Net Worth - Forbes

Just exactly how many billions does a person have to make in business before you would classify him/her as "successful"?

It's not about raw value. Trump has grown his wealth at the slowest rate among all billionaires in the world for 30 years. That raises a question as to his ability to actually make a profit. Going from 1 to 4.5 billion in 36 years when his peers have done triple that rate doesn't speak well for him.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Whatever you say.
Donald Trump doesn’t want this out: The billionaire braggart may not be a billionaire at all

Then that would make both nominees millionaires. Ya, they both can relate to us working slobs.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Hey you said that. Not me. I never claimed that either candidate can relate to me. I just care about the issues and which candidate wants to push the most common sense solutions to them that I agree with. So far I'm seeing Hillary with all the solutions and Trump just spewing hot air. Sure there are some "ideas" that he has, but nothing concrete or workable.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh well, they both refuse to release something. He refuses to release his tax returns, she refuses to release her transcripts of paid Wall Street speeches. Neither's refusal precludes them from becoming POTUS though, just continues the usual lack of transparency among our elected officials.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join