It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has thwarted several planned bombings in Tehran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Iran has thwarted several planned bombings in Tehran and other cities, the intelligence ministry says, in what it called a major plot by Sunni Muslim militants against the Shi'ite Islamic Republic.

Iranian authorities say Islamic State militants have been hatching "plots and conspiracies" against it from their de facto capital Raqqa in Syria.

What happens when some of these terrorists talk under Irans... you know... interrogation techniques?

"In a criminal plot of the anti-Islamic terrorist takfiri groups, a series of bombings had been planned in several places of the country for the coming days ... the terrorists were arrested and some bombs and a huge amount of explosives were seized," the ministry said on Monday, referring to hardline Sunnis who see other Muslims as infidels, often to justify fighting them.

I wonder if Israel or the US are worried this might lead right back to them..

interesting times...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

It does not take anyone to facilitate the age old hatred between different denominations of Islam. Muslims have been butchering each other well before the US and Israel were founded. You would know this if you researched the topic.
edit on 20/6/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It does not take anyone to facilitate the age old hatred between different denominations of Islam. Muslims have been butchering each other well before the US and Israel were founded. You would know this if you researched the topic.

that's what i was gonna say, the Shi'ites and Sunnis have been killing one another for a long time. nothing here indicates outside involvement.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
.. you really think that ISIS in Raqqa is the same as the medievil fight between them?

Do you not read into the US and Turkey supporting ISIS in various aspects?
Or perhaps you should read up how recently Israel has hit Tehran with its covert means..

ISIS preparing for massive and co-ordinated terrorist attacks against Iran with large amounts of explosives is an entirely different thing..

but i commend you for not jumping on the ''another anti-us israeli blah blah blah'' rant..

edit on 20/6/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If you culturally profile everyone and monitor Sunni and restrain their movement and track them, then the segment that is Wahhabi cannot act without being noticed. This will cause suffering against the golden rule.

In Europe I can see this play out in several ways.
1 Politicians use political correctness and Wahabbi issue to push for totalitarian surveillance of all citizens. This is a betrayal of all souls in Europe.

2 Politicians do nothing and allow the terrorism to continue to make sure they have support for any action around the world and destabilize Europe also destroying the societies cohesion so they are more easily controlled by the NWO. This is a betrayal of all souls in Europe.

3 Politicians remove some civil rights of Sunni Muslim and totalitarian surveillance of them and pressure to comply with western values to a level where it becomes uncomfortable being fundamentalist Sunni in Europe pushing the schism that break the fundamentalist apart from reformist. This will cause suffering for Sunni who are following the golden rule but have not chosen to remove themselves from the fundamentalists.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

US is clearly supporting the Sunni side while Russia is supporting the Shia. But you are rights that this duality war would happen even if no one intervened since Muslim are brainwashed enough to join one side vs the other. It took western civilization a very long time to push back the same insanity from Paul and Nazism was a perfect example of a political doctrine using the duality hate tool to control the masses.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes I do. Other names and other movements but still the same hate. If the "hate doctrine of others" and "winning the world doctrine for my religion" did not exists there would not have been any incentive to fight no matter how US/Russia/Israel acted.

If it is not another Muslim version that Muslim attack then it is Zoroastrianism, Hindus, Buddhist, Western culture or Jews Muslim attack. Islam have a problem with coexisting peacefully and some cultures are very aware with it.
edit on 20-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

ISIS foot soilders wont know.

You do not allow your minions that could be captured to know delicate details.

There Saudi and possibly western backers would use cut outs and middle men.
edit on 20-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
oh Muslims... always killing in the name of religion.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

.. you really think that ISIS in Raqqa is the same as the medievil fight between them?

Or perhaps you should read up how recently Israel has hit Tehran with its covert means..

ISIS preparing for massive and co-ordinated terrorist attacks against Iran with large amounts of explosives is an entirely different thing..

but i commend you for not jumping on the ''another anti-us israeli blah blah blah'' rant..

The ISIS in Raqqa likely has zero to do with this. Most their leadership is dead and they taking a beating as ISIS comes to its end in Iraq and Syria. The group that is likely responsible is People's Mojahedin of Iran. They have been doing this sort of thing for a very long time and explosives like this is what they do best. They did have contact with ISIS at one point. Which is why Iran is likely going to call this an ISIS operation, despite ISIS not being in Iran, so it can justify its continue presence in Syria which is not popular with moderates who continue to grow in power.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I fail to see when did muslims kill eachother before 1980s and also :

Why the hell did all these terrorist groups pop out exactly post-1980 ?

Taliban, ISIS, Boko harram, AQ, ......... ?

why ?

originally posted by: MrSpad

Funny you mention MKO or

The ISIS in Raqqa likely has zero to do with this. Most their leadership is dead and they taking a beating as ISIS comes to its end in Iraq and Syria. The group that is likely responsible is People's Mojahedin of Iran. They have been doing this sort of thing for a very long time and explosives like this is what they do best. They did have contact with ISIS at one point. Which is why Iran is likely going to call this an ISIS operation, despite ISIS not being in Iran, so it can justify its continue presence in Syria which is not popular with moderates who continue to grow in power.

Funny you mention MKO or "People's Mojahedin of Iran" . you do know that their terrorist leader maryam rajavi is creeping in the streets of NYC ,and Paris as we speak, don't you brother ?

Justify our presence in Syria ? that doesn't need any justification . we're their to protect our own people cause we sure as hell don't need ISIS coming to our own borders and start slaughtering our very own people .

on that note :

The ISIS is not just in raqqa my dear friend . ISIS is a symbol for all Takfiri militants . the same mentality that killed scores of people in US just some days ago . so ISIS in raqqa is much more powerful than you can imagine .

ISIS stands for jibhat alnusra, FSA, Taliban, boko harram .........

And please, enjoy this article as well :

en.wikipedia.org...

"Maryam Rajavi (born Maryam Azodanlu on 4 December 1953,[1] in Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian politician who is President elect of National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) since 1993. She is the wife of Massoud Rajavi, founder of the People's Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI).[2] Her organization is supported primarily among the exiled Iranian communities in Europe[3] and numerous American political officials such as former New York City Mayor and Presidential Contender Rudy Giuliani.[4][5]"

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Dont feel too bad.

USA let the IRA hide in New york too when they were bombing london.

So even there allies they were happy to screw over.

new topics

top topics

join