It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney actually did die in Nov 1966 & was replaced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
So it appears that Paul is Faul after all
What would Ringo stand to gain by lying after all these years?

As the money increased obviously the incentive to keep quite continued. All the conspiracies theorists were right after all

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

Beverly Hills| The former drummer of the Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true. In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an argument during a Beatles’ recording session. To spare the public from grief, the Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind of jovial personality as Paul. “When Paul died, we all panicked!” claims Ringo, obviously very emotional. “We didn’t know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire Billy Shears as a temporary solution. It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul. The only problem was that he couldn’t get along with John, at all.”

William Shears Campbell, better known as Billy Shears, does indeed “disappear ” from records in 1966 and no traces of him can be found after Paul’s alleged death.

Mr. Starr alleges that the group did send out a lot of hidden messages through the years to prepare the population for the truth. He notably says that the entire Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album was awash with Paul-is-dead clues: the Beatles had indeed officially formed a “new” band featuring a “fictional” member named Billy Shears, which happened to be the actual name of Paul’s replacement.

This is Pauls response

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

which Paul dismisses as “the rambling of a senile old man”.

“I know that Ringo is growing senile and losing his mind,” says Sir Paul, “but he doesn’t need to invent such idiotic stories to attract attention. He probably heard that Wings was about to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame and he felt jealous. I’ve seen Ringo do and say many stupid things in my life, but this is one of the worst! If he’s so badly in need of media coverage, he could just invent crap about himself without implicating me in his delirium” he added with spite.

Seriously Paul, Ringo is still touring and playing, he doesn't need drama. Your heydays were the Wings years with Denny Lane & Linda. Your mediocre music of the last 20 years speaks for itself. Now you're just another rubber stamped Knight of the Queen Lizards British Empire

For all who want to dig deeper

digilander.libero.it...
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
I recognise the name Worldnewsdaily.
It is a satire site which has generated more than one fake story on these boards.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
With stories like this, you need to ask yourself.
would this not be on the front page of every media outlet in the world right now, instead of an obscure satirical website..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Please, schools of all nature: teach students about satire.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Didnt Ringo , in one of the songs , say "I buried Paul" ?
Edit to correct: It was John in "Strawberry Fields Forever"

edit on 6/20/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It is satire, but an expansion on an urban legend. It is in the right forum.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
It is satire...

Says the Yoko of ATS. I bet you're part of the cover-up. How many Beatles are you going to kill?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: reldra
It is satire...

Says the Yoko of ATS. I bet you're part of the cover-up. How many Beatles are you going to kill?

Well, it's only a ittle after 8 in the morning, I will figure that out aaafter my coffee.

edit on 20-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Didnt Ringo , in one of the songs , say "I buried Paul" ?
Edit to correct: It was John in "Strawberry Fields Forever"

It's John saying 'Cranberry Sauce'. Once you are aware of that it becomes obvious, particularly on the versions found on the Anthology release where it stands out a little more in the mix.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
I like my version best.
Old conspiracy on a conspiracy site anyone?

edit on 6/20/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It is a satire site which has generated more than one fake story on these boards.

Yes, I agree that WND is a joke of a site. But the story about Paul McCartney being a replacement is old and started form different sources. There is also a very detailed documentary on Netflix. So the fact that this story is also being reported by WND it doesn't necessary make it a fake.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I was in a band in 66 when this hoax went around the 1st time.

Why not as James and Stella about their dad?

Nonsense then...still, now.

Hoax...again
edit on 20-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

edit on 20-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Yes, I agree that WND is a joke of a site. But the story about Paul McCartney being a replacement is old and started form different sources. There is also a very detailed documentary on Netflix. So the fact that this story is also being reported by WND it doesn't necessary make it a fake.

I also forgot to add that as the story goes, George Harrison too in his death bed made the same claim asking to be forgiven for carrying a decades long deception to the public. Should we assume that G.H too was senile and losing his mind?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I have been down this rabbit hole! To me, just my observation, it seems that 'new Paul' beginning with the first public appearance on the rooftop concert after the alleged death of 'real Paul' appears to be taller, have a longer face, different nose, different cheekbones, chin, eyebrows, and his hair is even parted on the opposite side (which people can do of course, but there is a natural direction that hair wants to lay... so it appears that natural lay of his hair changed?)

Just my observations.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
find photos where you can compare the ear ridges of pre 67 Paul, and post 67 Shears. They would match up on the same person.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

So “cranberry sauce” got translated to “I buried Paul”?

Oh man, we’d better tell Niall Quinn about that one!

Speaking of which...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My Spanish teacher in highschool in 1985 ....taught us all about this theory ....and he played one of their records , which at the very end you hear someone say " Paul is dead"...plus the woman in the car accident with Paul swore he was dead....a lot of odd facts around this theory . ...I don't know if I'm sold on it being true , but a lot of weird circumstances around it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Which song was this? It’s not Strawberry Fields, Lennon is clearly saying “Cranberry Sauce” there and it is well-established that the Cranberries were inspired by this for their original band name, The Cranberry Saw Us, prior to Dolores O’Riordan joining them. The song I linked above even says “Cranberry...” at the very beginning in exactly the same way as Lennon, although it appears to cut out and probably for copyright reasons.

Ah, so it was Number 9, reversed. I’ve actually wondered a bit about the Beatles reversing stuff in their songs. In fact, only today I split the stereo track for Strawberry Fields and the one channel does indeed have reversed instrumental while the other track is completely unrelated. Who knows what hidden messages they left for us? I’m gonna go listen to all their stuff now... backwards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join