It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White classmates pulled black girl by the neck with a rope, lawsuit alleges:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

playing the victim card...

how about you stop the name calling (really dont appreciate being called a bigot)..

its called Due process... you know gather facts then make a judgement based off the facts and not knee jerk emotional responses.

Are you offended, i thought only people on the left where snowflakes, i know some people who have safe spaces for sale, just send me a msg ill give you there number.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordSatan

Oh look at all those cute bigots coming in here telling us its really not racist, its just kids being kids, good to see the excuse squad come in as usual, yea those blacks are making stuff up for a free pay checks.

It's called innocent until proven guilty, we can't just assume that a thing is true based upon testimony. Testimony requires evidence.

Oh right, but its ok to assume its all made up and the parents are in for a paycheck, more excuses and made up poor us white people plz.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh right, but its ok to assume its all made up and the parents are in for a paycheck, more excuses and made up poor us white people plz.

Race is a social construct, it has nothing to do with logic. You cannot prove that the girl's alleged attackers were white.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Race is a social construct, it has nothing to do with logic. You cannot prove that the girl's alleged attackers were white.

And you cant prove it wasent racially motivated, but keep on making more excuses, its so cool

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Irishhaf

playing the victim card...

how about you stop the name calling (really dont appreciate being called a bigot)..

its called Due process... you know gather facts then make a judgement based off the facts and not knee jerk emotional responses.

Are you offended, i thought only people on the left where snowflakes, i know some people who have safe spaces for sale, just send me a msg ill give you there number.

Your losing any moral high ground your trying to stand on when all you are doing is attacking people.

You should probably step back and reassess yourself, arent there some rules here about attacking people.

I am still waiting for this iron clad proof you have that it was a lynching... I never said a bloody thing about the parents, I just suggested kids doing stupid things and she got hurt.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Might need to read up on what words mean, you might not look so silly in the future.

from the Oxford Dictionary.
Bigot

noun
A person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: don’t let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city he was a fanatical bigot

now true that the synonyms list many example of what your trying to say there is one that describes most SJW when they confront people that don't see things the way they do.
Dogmatism

noun
The tendency to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true, without consideration of evidence or the opinions of others: a culture of dogmatism and fanaticism

to quote a famous song,

you know sometimes words have two meanings.

so i think that you look silly now.

ETA: and from Webster's

Full Definition of bigot:
a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance bigoted play -gə-təd adjective bigotedly adverb

also from Websters,

Examples of bigot in a sentence
“It's scandalous,” he said, in the tones once used by Colonel Blimp, Britain's best-loved bigot, who adorned the pages of the Evening Standard throughout the 1930s. —Nicholas Fraser, Harper's, September 1996

A bigot is a hater, she said. A bigot hates Catholics. A bigot hates Jews. … It's no sin to be poor, she said. It is a sin to be a bigot. Don't ever be one of them. —Pete Hamill, A Drinking Life, 1994

One had always to be mindful, moreover, that being a black scholar did not exempt one from the humiliations and indignities that a society with more than its share of bigots can heap upon a black person, regardless of education … —John Hope Franklin, “John Hope Franklin … ,” 1988, in Race and History, 1989 He was labeled a bigot after making some offensive comments.

edit on 20-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The wound looks quite severe for the accident story that is being told. Seems like much force was put on the rope when around the neck.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

And you cant prove it wasent racially motivated, but keep on making more excuses, its so cool

It can't be racially motivated, race is a social construct, it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Nice job, but why are you calling yourself a bigot and a sjw, you made stuff up and attacked the story piece with not much information, hey man its a rough world out there, just say your a snowflake ill take it easy on you next time, i am not really evil.

But dont be so silly, took you all that time and thats all you got lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It can't be racially motivated, race is a social construct, it doesn't exist.

Lol nice try do, you got a better one.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

no your the said bigot and sjw.

i never once said anything other than mama and the lawyer saw a payday. i never said it because she is black and never implied that. people sue at the drop of a hat be them white, black blue, pink, or green. in fact i think it was more than likely the lawyer that contacted her. seeing how according to the articles she couldn't afford to send her daughter to the school with out a scholarship, how could she afford a lawyer as high priced as one that represent the Dallas cowboys.

i never made things up, i said things that could have happened and more than likely did, especially when you consider that the girl says no one saw them do it not even her. with that many children all around the swing and not the first one saw a thing. so all the kids in that school are racist, is that what your implying?

i did in fact say the chaperone were wrong in the way they handled it. and i dare you to show me one racist remark i made.

edit on 20-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)[

extra DIV

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Listen to yourself....
I assure they are not teaching lynching classes to teenagers down in Texas. I find it sickening that your first instinct was to assume these KIDS were carrying out some heinous act rather than doing what kids typically do.
You know that thing called "playing".
When I was in boy scouts I accidentally hit this African American kid in the head with a rock.
I shudder to think what people like you would have called me for stoning that little black boy.

Do please try and apply a little common sense while posting.

If it turns out it was racially motivated I will retract my statement.
Easier to retract a statement of innocence.
Than a statement of bias and lack of oversight.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ok so some people have the facts mixed up in this case.

1- the girl did not see it happen.

2- the guy that runs the camp did. He said she got tired from swinging, stepped off to the side and the swing hit her on the neck.

3- the girl ISNT saying it was race related. The mom is.

4- the school interviewed everybody and found that it was an accident.

5- the mom never called the police. This is a civil case.
edit on 20-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Spider879
I can Imagine. They noosed her and were dragging her to the tree.

Good thing someone intervened.

Where did you read that?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

He didn't he made that up. Most posters haven't read the written statements that are in the actual story.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: VivreLibre

He didn't he made that up. Most posters haven't read the written statements that are in the actual story.

Yes I see a lot of people on here trying to make it into some sort of race issue.

Maybe it is, not sure. Probably not though. Oh well, let's start the witch hunt anyway, right!?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

1. The wounds were caused by others attacking her from behind with a rope. (The school does not dispute)

care to show us where the school says she was attacked from behind. in the OP or the other article posted.

in fact the OP article says,

The school has denied the allegations, arguing that the incident was an accident.

and in another article posted says

No one has been accused of a crime, and the school statement said all student and teacher eyewitnesses have been interviewed "and each independently established that the (racially motivated attack) accusation made by the attorney is absolutely false."
R ope burn to neck of black Waco private school student ignites dispute

There is physical evidence of the wound that is not consistent with the girl "tripping against it." (Common sense.)

Common sense. hardly. show us where this has been documented, i have read no medical reports saying this, have you any sources for this. if so please post them. have you seen very many rope burns, they are nasty and doesn't take much force to cause one. speed is one factor, along with the friction. i've seen where one guy hands got brunt while the rope slowly pulled through his hands and another where one flew through his hands.

in fact one of the articles says her mother took her to the emergency room and after a ct scan sent her home with the same thing the doctor did at the camp site, petroleum jelly and ibuprofen.

You're making this just as much a racial issue as anyone here, and then damning others for doing so. (Hypocrisy.)

no he's not he is stating simple facts that this is not proven to be a racist action, it well could have been a bullying deal but there is not even evidence of that, unless you want to take the girls word for it. remember she didn't see anyone put the rope around her neck and she said no one else did either. she says they were pulling the rope back and forth, it is very possible she stumbled into it, that could have could left a rope burn.

The school did not contact the girl's parent when it became aware that she had been seriously hurt. (Undisputed.)

you are correct about that, and yes that was wrong.
but what sticks out to me is that a that a chaperone who is a doctor ( this is stated in several of the articles posted) looked at her wounds and administered the petroleum jelly and gave her ibuprofen, and it is said that she went back and played the the other children.

common sense would say that if someone believed that someone tried to hang/ kill them, that that person would be trying and demanding to get away from there. especially a child. not once has the mother or daughter said she wanted to come home in any of the articles i 've read or videos that i watched.

so what are your saying, if the second article that i posted the link to above about the eyewitness is true, every child and teacher in that school or on that trip is a racist, or scared of three bullies?
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Dreamwatcher

you know if it was done as a intentional thing. i think the girl would know that. i think she would have fought it. i know if a rope wound up around my neck i would be trying to get it off and looking to find out why it was there.
this from your last link.

But the girl told The News that she doesn’t understand how it could have been an accident. When the kids let go of the rope, it fell to the ground, she said. “That’s why I think it was on purpose,” she said, fidgeting with her hands. “I think someone tried to tie it around my neck.”

the other links say just about the same.

notice she didn't say she saw tom, dick and harry place the rope around her neck, and start to drag her. her momma saw a payday.

This is pretty telling. Didn't jump on the scenario right away either. Its something that fits in with BLM movement and as such. Fine details like this show not to react without seeing all the sides. Also the school would have fit into the governments anti white agenda and wouldn't have called it an accident if they had proof it wasn't.

There is such thing as proof, and this was already lacking in the proof.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Anyone can say anything, you can tell all your friends your saintly neighbor is a monster, but proof is needed if they decide to take you to court for slander. There is this pesky little thing called proof.

Based on all the stuff going down lately, don't believe this story.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Well there are underlying cultural issues. One Waco has a serious history of racism. It known for it.

The other thing is it could be just an overprotective parent, it doesn't have to be a mass conspiracy by the left.

As far as I know as a parent and coach it's against the law to give kids drugs without written consent or a phone call. So the dr is out of his or her mind to treat a minor without calling the parent. Maybe it was dealt with in a form already but I highly doubt it. Having run summer camps myself it's not normal to distribute medicine for an Injury without calling the parent. Especially like a neck injury. This is the kind of thing that really pissed parents off. Like lawsuit stuff. My girls are actually allergic to tylenol.

It could very well also be a racist event that was observed and lied about or one of the chaperones kids involved in the debauchery.

I was a highschool and middleschool wrestling coach and martial arts teacher. In an antibullying seminar I gave in OK a kid had lost sight in his eye from being belted with a baseball bat for being transgender in middleschool so to me with not a stretch to see middle school kids do stuff like this.
edit on 20-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join