It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the explanation still the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Is the explanation still the same for this Unidentified Flying - Floating Object

as it was a few years back during the nothing happened 2012 process

Or has new similar image data been obtained since this event to maybe change the previous explanations made years ago?

Thanks in advance for any updates and inputs.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/19/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

This case always fascinated me, I feel it got closed down to soon, so I am happy to see it pop up once more.
It was dismissed as a sun filament, but this is no filament I ever seen.

A sphere with a cord going into the sun, and got a darker tone to it and stands out from anything else on the sun.
My guess would be either a living entity that feeds on energy from stars, or a spacecraft that refuels its plasma engine.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yes. It was, and still is, a coronal prominence cavity.

The song remains the same because what it was is what it is.

edit on 6/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

a reply to: Phage

Thanks Spacespider & Phage for the inputs shared thus far. I thought after so many years another prominence cavity

would of been imaged that looked similar if not the same as seen in the video to confirm / verify or deny what it is said to be but as of yet nothing matches the shape or behavior of the "tethers" attached...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I thought after so many years another prominence cavity would of been imaged that looked similar if not the same

What makes you think there haven't been?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Some may be able to post some different looking celestial activities that may actually be prominence cavity activities.
However 1 has failed to of been given access to see updated imagery of the same activities seen posted in the Op video above Phage...
Also 1 wouldn't doubt there being either artificial interactions with STARS by advanced beings and or Large Cosmic Organisms that somehow siphon energy from STARS.
There is a large amount of space between galaxy Phage and just because things aren't being detected out there by technology here (or shared w/general masses) doesn't mean its "empty space" there are celestial energies detected out there in between galaxy. Shared

It is an interesting argument of the prominence cavity
if you Phage can share a video to further support your input, it is most definitely welcome in the thread. Then maybe others can see what you see more, including 1...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yes. It was, and still is, a coronal prominence cavity.

The song remains the same because what it was is what it is.

And while that one may have been a standout, there were plenty more almost similar in the same video. But because one is fixated on the almost perfectly rounded one, giving some credence to a gas-pump fill job, the others are ignored.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Havent been following too much this one back then. So you say there were similar events. Is there an example ?
edit on 2-7-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: edit: making much typos lately

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The phenomenon has been studied.

Corona l Crown Cavity
edit on 7/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The phenomenon has been studied.

Corona l Crown Cavity

ugh...started reading but the paper is too tech for my limited dictionary and a level of my scientific literacy.

sentences like these confuse me

We propose to define a polar crown cavity as a density depletion at the bottom of which the polar crown filament material sits, thereby indicating the existence of a magnetohydrostatic equilibrium.

Generally speaking..the conclusion is that its a "usual" phenomenon ?

I was wondering if there were similar "sightings" of the phenomenon recorded ? or was this a one time thing...that we know of ?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yes, the phenomenon has been previously observed.
The paper has images and, I think videos.

edit on 7/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Havent been following too much this one back then. So you say there were similar events. Is there an example ?

Go to YouTube, type in - huge sphere in sun's corona - and a lot of the videos will be the same repeat of the one that started this thread but you'll also see other videos with similar images although not as well defined as in the thread's video. If it happened once, it can happen again and it does.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The funny thing is, it isn't a sphere. Sort of circular, yes. But for some reason some people claim it's spherical.

edit on 7/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join