It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I'm voting for Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: soulrebel11

I think it's interesting how you somehow extracted that out of what I said. Maybe you are on the wrong site if that's how you see things.

Then please do clarify what you mean... As far as I'm aware, ATS is a conspiracy site that goes against the status quo, voting for or having faith in one of the two status-quo candidates is contrary to that.
edit on 18-7-2016 by soulrebel11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My family attempted to persuade me to vote for Trump. They even gave me a copy of his book, The Art of the Deal, to read. I found that book, interesting, and did start to believe there may be more to Trump! I mean there had to be more, right?

Then, I discovered Trump did not write or contribute much of anything to his book! Sigh. Tony Schwartz (ghostwriter) just did a fascinating detailed interview on Trump. There is no way, I could be persuaded to vote for Trump, now.

Schwartz thought about publishing an article describing his reservations about Trump, but he hesitated, knowing that, since he’d cashed in on the flattering “Art of the Deal,” his credibility and his motives would be seen as suspect. Yet watching the campaign was excruciating. Schwartz decided that if he kept mum and Trump was elected he’d never forgive himself. In June, he agreed to break his silence and give his first candid interview about the Trump he got to know while acting as his Boswell.

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”

Interview Source

Check out the article above for yourself and decide if Trump is really what we need.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join