It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former president's of the U.S. on the invisible government...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

It's really not as cut and dry as the average person assumes.

I think the average person is smarter than you think.
Or are willing to admit.

edit on 6/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hmm. I've heard of selective hearing but selective reading? Learn something new every day

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That certainly seemed to have set you off..

Yeah, whatever. This doesn't apply to me in the least. I deal with gnosis, stick to your childish and limited science if that's your prerogative.

Your extreme left brained perspective is as sterile and unimaginative as most of your default standard posts. You do a great job of correcting sources and similar things and I appreciate that, but your perspective on fringe ideas are as biased as they come. Even the most staunch shills would have no problem digging up a UFO case that they found interesting and possibly beyond mundane explanations.

As a community skeptics perform a valuable job, they keep us honest. I really do appreciate that. They'll put the information to the test when a lot of the free thinkers are too zoned out too. It's important to understand that when you - through personal experience - find out that even our most basic ideas about reality are wrong, you tend to lose your frame of reference. What can be trusted? How many more lies are there out there? "Nobody else knows a damn thing about this but I experienced the tampering of physical reality in a manner which couldn't by any stretch of the imagination be explained by conventional views". It's easy to loose touch, you start entertaining ideas even when seemingly ridiculous just to test the merit of them.

It's easy to be consequential in your views when they don't challenge any part of official canon. You just accept the commonly held view. It's a lot harder to try to explore the frontiers at of knowledge by yourself without any kind of collective institution having your back. Some of these people are mavericks, they may not have a scientific background but they may apply it's methodology to personal experiences. I think there's always been a tradition of skepticism and proto-science in esoteric traditions. These people have almost always been at the frontier of knowledge.

As for your theory, it may have some validity but usually when talking about projection it's customary that you project your own subconscious feelings onto your surroundings. In this case, this would mean that these people would project their lack of control onto the global elite. Which is the opposite of what you're saying. These people are firmly believed to be in control. Does this control then perhaps extend back to these people in some sympathetic link? Don't answer that..

Did you think that one through?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join