It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former president's of the U.S. on the invisible government...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi all,

We all know there's more going on in this world than what we can see on the surface. We have to protect our minds with knowledge and self awareness.

Dire Warnings From Former President's

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may… actually had a seperation [sic] of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.” – George Washington, 1st President of the United States (1789–1797), from a letter that Washington wrote on October 24, 1798, which can be found in the Library of Congress. For an analysis of Washington’s warning, see the article “Library of Congress: George Washington Warns of Illuminati”

Starting from Washington all the way down the line...

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

Roosevelt likened it to business.

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, … and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” – New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

Is it the banks? Are the banks even the banks or are they controlled by something deeper?

It's own Air Force, it's own Navy....

Could that be the black squadrons I personally witnessed while in the Navy???

What's the truth?
edit on 6/19/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The good senator of Hawaii was referring to North and his cronies trying to run things in an autocratic way, free of oversight and not reporting to anybody, and doing as they pleased, when it pleased them to do so.

Not some secret cabal of illuminati bankers running things.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The burden of proof is on your remember?

That doesn't invalidate anything else the other president's have said.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

. . . black squadrons I personally witnessed while in the Navy

Can you tell us something more? Numbers, vessel size and such.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

They were F-18's, Harriers and other marine and Naval aircraft in stealth equipment.

They would fly in and leave, they had their own plain captains and everything. I worked in maintenance control and never heard a peep about them, all of the senior personnel just kept their lips sealed.

We did some really high profile stuff when I was there and I had a security clearance.

This is nearly ten years ago and the one high profile thing we did was equip a specific Helo with a a laser defense system. I won't tell you what helo it was and why it was getting equipped.

I

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Now now, don't whine because another member told you to back up your claims.

And the proof is in the unedited speech that you posted a part of. Try reading the whole thing and not just a selectively edited part. Y'know...context. That thing that matters.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh hey how about this I'll edit out what the Senator said and then you go ahead and leave a comment how about that?

Done

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If true that means there is an enemy that you can't see, recognize or identify. That would be a very difficult situation to rectify.
I find it hard to believe Washington was smack talking the masons, George Washington joined the Masonic Lodge in Fredericksburg, Virginia at the age of 20 in 1752.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I highly doubt it's the Masons although power corrupts so who knows what happens within specific lodges or networks within lodges.

I think there's darker secrets like whatever civilization was here before the cataclysmic event that brought us catastrophically out of the younger dryas.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 19-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: Got my point across, it was received, the world had a giggle

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think we need only remember the words of Eisenhower and Kennedy who discussed, respectively, the Military-Industrial Complex and "secret societies".

These men outed the cabal behind the scenes of our country. One paid for it with his life.

ETA that big banking does run this country under the guise of the Federal Reserve. Those who doubt it should do their research. The year was 1913 if you want to really understand the sliminess of Big Banking and corporate thievery.
edit on 6/19/16 by 123143 because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You used one quote to totally disregard everything the rest of the presidents have said.

Now why don't you respond to the rest of the thread?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I think we need only remember the words of Eisenhower and Kennedy who discussed, respectively, the Military-Industrial Complex and "secret societies".

These men outed the cabal behind the scenes of our country. One paid for it with his life.

I think Kennedys assassination had more to do with space than the industrial complex.

Why did he suddenly decide we were going to the moon and boom we were there like magic?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I think Kennedys assassination had more to do with space than the industrial complex.

Why did he suddenly decide we were going to the moon and boom we were there like magic?

The reasons for his death, I think, were many. He and Bobby angered all the wrong people.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Very true.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Regarding the Masons, I am reminded of the P2 lodge in Britain. It's common knowledge that they engaged in criminal activities. I doubt they were alone.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I responded to the portion of the OP that interested me. Not my fault you chose to delete it and thus make further discussion impossible.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I agree with you. I won't expound as the same or renamed people just come along and call you irrational...I learned that some 10 years ago, under a different name myself.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Regarding the Masons, I am reminded of the P2 lodge in Britain. It's common knowledge that they engaged in criminal activities. I doubt they were alone.

So does the Oakland PD. Doesn't mean all police do, though.

Regarding the shadow government, all of those quotes are summed up in the other - the one about businesses and politics uniting their efforts. Just like everything that is now very visible to us today.

Consider the wealthiest people in the world, on record, and consider if they could buy their own fleet and force. They also buy government officials.

Therefore, it seems obvious.

There may be a cabal that wants to unite all of those under one banner, but I don't think anyone has the power to do that just yet. The division in the USA alone is a gift/curse which prevents that possibility yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
If true that means there is an enemy that you can't see, recognize or identify. That would be a very difficult situation to rectify.
I find it hard to believe Washington was smack talking the masons, George Washington joined the Masonic Lodge in Fredericksburg, Virginia at the age of 20 in 1752.

I totally agree with the first part of your post, but Washington mentioned the Jacobite's and the Illuminati!

"the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first(Illuminati), or pernicious principles of the latter(Jacobites)"

Further he infers the two are inseparable. He's also saying he doesn't believe they have infiltrated Masonry in the In America at that time.
Personally I find it shocking Washington even mentioned the word "Illuminati" perhaps it wasn't so taboo in those days?

Seriously though, if that quote isn't fake it says everything really...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join