It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

One this isn't republicans investigating anything this is the FBI. The Republican investigations couldn't actually show criminal negligence on Benghazi and would have needed a special prosecutor to go further. Well only the senate can do that and they would have needed several democrats to to vote for it and that wasn't going to happen. But you seem confused the email security breaches rose from the investigation.

See when congress did there investigations they noticed Hillarys corespondence was missing. This led the FBI to investigate where they went. And then it came out that she didn't use a government server oopps. She has never been under investigation for e mails or arms deals the only investigation congress did WA so determine if she was at fault. And even there investigation though not placing the blame directly on her but did trace it to her staff. And they were shown to be incompetance and used gross negligence. Hillary claimed her staff didn't inform her of alot of things. Apparently they were rogue and she didn't know it some presidential candiddate.

This emails led into the FBI looking into the Clinton foundation. Since they saw donations were being made while she was in negotiations with forign countries. These two things were started by the FBI bot through republicans but through the fact of information they released after their investigation. She won't get prosecuted for the emails bottom line maybe a fine because to prosecute will need the ok from Obama. And he has been doing what he can to block even the FBI investigation by refusing to release information. Haven't yet figured this out but I'm thinking that Obama can be implicated in some way. Because in tRuth he doesn't like Hillary so it surprises me he's protecting her.

As far as Bill Clinton actually your just wrong his popularity decreased and then there was the perjury charges. He worked out a deal and gave up his law licence over that. Yeah so he lied by the time this came out his political career was over. And everyone and I mean everyone knows he's a liar. It's become a meme if you will. Wait until those ads hit as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: eisegesis

Profiling works for the Israelis. No hijacks of planes in almost 50 years. Just sayin'.

They don't have any terrorist problems right??

Using Israels profiling nonsuccess at stoping attacks is just as stupid as using Australia's gun laws nonsucces in stopping shootings. Just sayin.

Not in their airports or airlines, they don't. That's where they profile.

Non success? When was the last time they had a hijacking or an incursion at their airports?

And what does profiling have to do with Australian gun laws?

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hit the nail on the head??

originally posted by: dragonridr
Trump has gotten nothin but negative preSS for months. And he's 6 percent above Hillary. And they haven't even started the negative ads against her yet. Expect a massive flip when they start running ads showing her calling black youths thugs.

You knocked the nail straight through the board!!

Hillary never even had a chance. Bernie was the best hope ... and that is simply the truth. I don't think Bernie was ever able to stop Trump ... but Hillary??? pfffft

The negative comment train (and everyone saw what Trump did to Cruz) ain't gonna stop runnin'.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I seem confused? LOL. Okay. You're correcting things I haven't said, and responding to claims I haven't made, but whatever.

I think you'll find that the reason the FBI is investigating the situation with Mrs. Clinton's server has do with letters sent from the IG asking the FBI to look at the matter. In fact, the State Department's IG released a report on the internal investigation back in May 2016. Guess what, no finding of wrongdoing.

As far as the rest of your spiel ... I'm not even sure what you're saying in most of it. However ...

BIll Clinton's Popularity - Pew Research Second term: 61% Highest point: 73% at the height of the investigations.

I think you need to face a few facts about the Clinton's that don't agree with the propaganda you seem to have accepted at face value.

Public Image of Bill Clinton

The Gallup Organization published a poll in February 2007 asking respondents to name the greatest president in U.S. history; Clinton came in fourth place, capturing 13% of the vote. In a 2006 Quinnipiac University Polling Institute poll asking respondents to name the best president since World War II, Clinton ranked 3% behind Ronald Reagan to place second with 25% of the vote.

Clinton's 65% Gallup Poll approval rating was also the highest Gallup approval rating of any Postwar President leaving office, one point ahead of Reagan.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Most of the mass-shootings in the United States are done by white people, with very few of them done by Muslims. Should we start profiling white people as well?

edit on 19pmSun, 19 Jun 2016 22:03:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I thought it was pretty clear, but I will elaborate.

It seems some people here (not pointing fingers) will use another countries so called success with their governing styles as an example, but when people make an equivalent argument using other countries governing styles they scream how it would be unconstitutional while completely ignoring the fact that their argument was equally unconstitutional.

I personally believe in the constitution. All of it, not just parts.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Highest point: 73% at the height of the investigations.

Ya think maybe his ratings were so high because he was getting BJs from someone other than his hag wife?

I hate his guts and I was willing to forgive him ... just because.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Most of the mass-shootings in the United States are done by white people, with very few of them done by Muslims. Should we start profiling white people as well?

White people?? Really? White people? I'm calling you out. Source that please.

ETA: Oh yeah ... that's the first thing I'll ask. By the end ... after we've accounted for all the shootings in the US ... we'll see the majority of firearms violence is perpetrated by blacks, followed by hispanics, followed by whites. It's a trend that doesn't change.

Here's a cool chart for you too:

edit on 1962016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You do know this is a lie right? A mass shooting is 3 or more. Problem is that counts two victims and the person doing the shooting. Which means many if these are domestic violence situations. This isn't someone going out and killing strangers. That is very rare in society. Basically serial killers and terrorists.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: UnBreakable

I thought it was pretty clear, but I will elaborate.

It seems some people here (not pointing fingers) will use another countries so called success with their governing styles as an example, but when people make an equivalent argument using other countries governing styles they scream how it would be unconstitutional while completely ignoring the fact that their argument was equally unconstitutional.

I personally believe in the constitution. All of it, not just parts.

Sometimes common sense just says go with what's working. Good or bad doesn't matter problem is what people think is working often isn't. But that's another story.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I seem confused? LOL. Okay. You're correcting things I haven't said, and responding to claims I haven't made, but whatever.

I think you'll find that the reason the FBI is investigating the situation with Mrs. Clinton's server has do with letters sent from the IG asking the FBI to look at the matter. In fact, the State Department's IG released a report on the internal investigation back in May 2016. Guess what, no finding of wrongdoing.

As far as the rest of your spiel ... I'm not even sure what you're saying in most of it. However ...

BIll Clinton's Popularity - Pew Research Second term: 61% Highest point: 73% at the height of the investigations.

I think you need to face a few facts about the Clinton's that don't agree with the propaganda you seem to have accepted at face value.

The Gallup Organization published a poll in February 2007 asking respondents to name the greatest president in U.S. history; Clinton came in fourth place, capturing 13% of the vote. In a 2006 Quinnipiac University Polling Institute poll asking respondents to name the best president since World War II, Clinton ranked 3% behind Ronald Reagan to place second with 25% of the vote.

Clinton's 65% Gallup Poll approval rating was also the highest Gallup approval rating of any Postwar President leaving office, one point ahead of Reagan.

Yeah if you asked people if they like Clinton the natural answer is yes. Even I jokes he'd be fun for parties can play some jazz and bring the ladies. But when you look at his presidency the story changes. Blacks see him as evil destroying the black communities with his crime bills. Women saw him as a pig. And most guys thought though he's cool he made a lousy president that lied. You can't compare the two not to mention. Everyone lover the drama it was reality TV before there was such a thing. Not to mention there is probably more Clinton jokes then any other president in history. No one would want Bill back in office.

Here's a couple of my favorites to add some levity to the discussions.

Q: When did Bill Clinton lose Paula Jones A: During the debriefing

Q: What does Clinton say to interns as they leave his office? A: "Don't hit your head on the desk."

Q. What does Bill say to Hillary after a romantic interlude? A: "Honey, I'll be home in 20 minutes."

Q. How did Bill describe sex with his wife?
A. "Close, but no cigar."

This what is meant by how society views him do you get it now?? He's the frat bot that never grew up.
edit on 6/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Highest point: 73% at the height of the investigations.

Ya think maybe his ratings were so high because he was getting BJs from someone other than his hag wife?

I hate his guts and I was willing to forgive him ... just because.

Case in point.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yeah if you asked people if they like Clinton the natural answer is yes. Even I jokes he'd be fun for parties can play some jazz and bring the ladies. But when you look at his presidency the story changes. Blacks see him as evil destroying the black communities with his crime bills. Women saw him as a pig. And most guys thought though he's cool he made a lousy president that lied. You can't compare the two not to mention. Everyone lover the drama it was reality TV before there was such a thing. Not to mention there is probably more Clinton jokes then any other president in history. No one would want Bill back in office.

Here's a couple of my favorites to add some levity to the discussions.

Q: When did Bill Clinton lose Paula Jones A: During the debriefing

Q: What does Clinton say to interns as they leave his office? A: "Don't hit your head on the desk."

Q. What does Bill say to Hillary after a romantic interlude? A: "Honey, I'll be home in 20 minutes."

Q. How did Bill describe sex with his wife?
A. "Close, but no cigar."

This what is meant by how society views him do you get it now?? He's the frat bot that never grew up.

I gave you facts and statistics; you've given me jokes and what you consider your witty anecdotal thoughts.

You don't like the Clintons ... Fine. No need to misrepresent the truth. That's the only point.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Vote Trump people. Don't question anything.
Nothing. If he's your candidate of choice, don't worry about anything at this point.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Trump and other GOP called for a database on all Americans last year. IMO the only way the profiled database may work correctly is for all Americans to be included. Is everyone who agrees ready to sacrifice privacy for that?

While I agree with your sentiment, the map is very off however(as an example for what you're saying).

For example;

Interesting the map you show is incorrect for North Central Idaho in 2015, the shooter of three people was not white but adopted by white parents.

I believe the Umpqua CC, OR, one is included as well, was also not a "white shooter."

edit on 20-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How many terror attacks were Jews responsible for in pre-Holocaust Germany?

I agree with Trump’s premise here and believe he's on the right track.

CX

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Call me when they start profiling politicians.

Some of the most messed up people on the planet, yet are put in charge of our countries and war decisions.

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How many terror attacks were Jews responsible for in pre-Holocaust Germany?

I agree with Trump’s premise here and believe he's on the right track.

So, you're opposed to the First, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments? (Freedom of religion, due process, equal protection of the laws?) Good to know, I guess.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

While I agree with your sentiment, the map is very off however(as an example for what you're saying).

For example;

Interesting the map you show is incorrect for North Central Idaho in 2015, the shooter of three people was not white but adopted by white parents.

I know the print is small on that map, but I think you need to look closer because the map says nothing about the persons skin pigmentation.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Most would throw water on a fire but not the Donald. Nope. He throws kerosene on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join