It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Then we find out that the FBI couldn't act on information given them by the gun store owner? Due to executive policy?

Or the FBI is using "executive policy" as an excuse for not doing their damn jobs.

Myself ?

I tend to lean towards believing that these organizations just simply aren't doing their damn jobs and blaming everything and everyone else for their shortcomings.

But then again, I'm just a conspiracy theorist nutjob (according to the FBI's profiling definitions)... so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So you agree that they should be allowed to track your Internet usage.

What's that old saying by Benjamin Franklin? Oh yeah:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

The Founding Fathers are probably rolling over in their graves right about now.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Who cares what this IRL troll says? America hates him yet again, and Hillary will be indicted after Assange gets busy releasing his dirt on her.

Bernie2016

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not what I said at all you created a red herring. I suggest you re read what I said. If actions warrant it this seems to be a difficult concept for you.
edit on 6/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one in power or authority wants actual solutions or for this to end.

Ergo; no one in power and authority will never be held to task for any perceived failures on their part.

Yes true. We still need to pay attention to some thing folks are saying about why the FBI didn't get rolling on this thing.

At any rate know we that the authorities were openly and still may be making a case, that a local organization of the KKK was implicated in the Georgia killings and would probably face charges. The Orlando shooter does have connections to a radical group apparently but just about everybody is kicking it under the rug. I am in no way bleeding for the K but a clear approach agenda for political reasons is determining action and direction.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If anyone doubted this dude was a fascist tool, this should put the final nail in the coffin. It did for me.

What's next? Gonna suggest we start asking for their "papers, please"?

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Who cares what this IRL troll says? America hates him yet again, and Hillary will be indicted after Assange gets busy releasing his dirt on her.

Bernie2016

I so which you were right Bernie would stomp Trump. But unfortunately most democrats seem to be either stupid or insane not sure which. They don't relize they handed the election to Trump Hillary can't win. She has more skeletons in her closet that Arlington cemetary.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You talking bad about the government is an action that gives them enough reason to track you. What traitor has ever spoken good about their own government? So that means since you talk bad about them, they should watch out for an attack from you. The best way to do that is to track your internet and/or phone usage.

Or is it only ok when you're not the (innocent) target?
edit on 6/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well hay, right now we are talking about someone, while speaking to his possible handler in Arabic after being turned down for body armor and high capacity mags.......FBI called and nothing. And it certainly couldn't have been one of their favorites that had been brought in for questioning twice.

Point is we are way up the road here from following someone's net activity.

edit on 19-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

How so? Is following someone's net activity not a good way to profile them? I was under the assumption that it was one of the most effective ways of profiling a person because who doesn't use the internet on a regular basis these days?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

I think you are underestimating the sheer ignorance and blind allegiance of Trump supporters.
edit on 6/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims

Lol, US already takes down whole Islamic nations.

The watch lists at home are for Americans.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Hitler profiled Jews, we all know how that ended up.

And Israel currently profiles their own and it works well for them. Did they learn that from Hitler, or do they just do it because it works?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So you want to compare way ancient history to a world that has been working to overcome its uncivilized past? It's "ancient" history and held up as glaring example of what NOT to be. It's not something achieved over night, but at least most cultures today are still working hard at it. It's when and if they/we give up advancing tenants of freedom and peace in favor of embracing the stagnant, sterile ideologies of that ancient history that we, as human beings, totally FAIL.

It will probably be the very distant future, but I have faith that humanity will come to grips with itself and wars and man's inhumanity towards mankind will be just that... ancient history.

But for now, do we really need to add more gasoline to the fire we already have roaring away? We as a nation can only handle so much internal strife. Frankly, I'm in favor of cleaning up our own backyard before going beyond our own birders to do someone else's job. Because right now, we're doing a pretty piss poor job of it with way too many irons in that fire as it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You talking bad about the government is an action that gives them enough reason to track you. What traitor has ever spoken good about their own government? So that means since you talk bad about them, they should watch out for an attack from you. The best way to do that is to track your internet and/or phone usage.

Or is it only ok when you're not the (innocent) target?

I suppose in that case Obama better put himself on the watch list. And he has already attacked the USA many times without anyone doing anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why in the hell are we using Israel as an example here? They have their grubby hands in so many pockets it's sad. As if they're good guys lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The FBI has very well paid positions called "Profiler". Not because it is unconstitutional but because it is effective. Most killers fit a profile. And most sub-sets within the group of killers also fit a profile. Of course, there can be more than one profile that meets the criteria. But to deny one based on political correctness is nearly equal to handing them a gun and looking the other way.

It never ceases to amaze me that when my mother-in-law flies, we have to disassemble her wheelchair to prove there are no weapons of explosives in it. Yet while we do this, we see muslim men getting the executive treatment. My 88 year old mother-in-law never blew anyone up or tried to for that matter. To the best of my knowledge, no 88 year old woman has. If we are going to dedicate ourselves to stopping crimes like terrorism maybe we should really think about who we are looking at and why...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I agree! Obama is a terrible president and has hurt America more than he has helped. What's your point exactly?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
If anyone doubted this dude was a fascist tool, this should put the final nail in the coffin. It did for me.

What's next? Gonna suggest we start asking for their "papers, please"?

Disgusting.

Better to have people in this country produce papers, like passports, drivers licenses, etc, than have them wander around undocumented doing whatever they want below the radar. What kind of person would want that?!? Oh, wait...(insert descriptive terminology here) hillary followers...

If you intend to get on an airplane today you have to show "your papers, please". Surely, you knew that? So, does that make obama a fsacist tool too?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: eisegesis

Profiling works for the Israelis. No hijacks of planes in almost 50 years. Just sayin'.

They don't have any terrorist problems right??

Using Israels profiling nonsuccess at stoping attacks is just as stupid as using Australia's gun laws nonsucces in stopping shootings. Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join